collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: lack of courtesy  (Read 372 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
lack of courtesy
« on: November 06, 2015, 07:35:14 PM »
i've had  this happen to  me more nad more lately. twice today and sevreal times in the past week.
is it just me or  do people really lack courtesy?

what i'm talking aobut is if soemone posts  intrest in something   or messages you that they want an item.  or you have soemthign they want   and they message you.  they ask you for  quote.  or whatever and then you never hear back form them. they dont have the decenecy to tell you   yes or no.

or    if they ask a question    and you respond and never hear from them again becuaes you wernet around at that moment.

also if htey commit to  buy it ask you to hold it   and then    after   a week or two    keep giving excuses and never pay you.

hoenstly   is it just me or is common cuitesy just gone out hte window? 

also i've seen this happening a lot latley if you post a pirce and htey offer you     less hten half.   i mena relaly lowballing insulting offers.

3.00  on a 50.00 free shipping item really?   but yeah this is just a small rant. has anyone else    experinced a lack of common cutesy and decency latley?   

most of hte time i dont care if you say no.  but at least have the decency to tell me.
andif you commit to pay me dont make me chase you adn bug you every week to pay me.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+233)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: lack of courtesy
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 08:37:53 PM »
I understand your frustration. It's happened to me as well, especially with the holding items. I totally don't mind holding things, and when I was just casually selling extras I didn't really mind if I got blown off, things happen. But now that I'm selling towards a goal, my wedding dress. It is really annoying when I put things on hold and set a date for payment and it doesn't follow through since I could of sold them to someone else who would pay. But I also know that things happen and sometimes sellers have to back out. Totally fine but again let me at least know instead of never contacting me again. I will send a friendly reminder if the date has come and passed along the lines of "just wondering if your still interested or not, no worries if you aren't but please let me know so I can take them off hold" Most of the time I get response. But now I tend to only do holds for a week unless I have done transactions with them before simply because the sooner I can pay off my wedding dress the better. Nothing personal at all and no hard feelings just want to be able to make my payments.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 04:57:46 AM »
:sad:  I understand your frustration too.   Unfortunately its getting more common (a lack of courtesy) not just here - its actually really not so bad here as a lot of other places - but everywhere  >_<  . Online forums, places like Ebay (you wouldn't believe some of the lowball offers I've had on there - although $3 for a $50 item??! that's really bad and takes some beating I think - ugh! :facepalm: ) , and in real life *sigh* people lack manners and good communication skills  :( 
Thankfully there are still lots of people here who are lovely to deal with and I hope things are much better next time hun :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 05:54:19 AM »
I get a lot of those, too, especially people asking about shipping prices. It doesn't really bother me if they don't contact me again. The only thing that bothers me is if they ask me to hold something and don't follow up on buying. I set a date and will not hold any longer and make it clear and I think buyers get that. I haven't had any problems recently.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal