collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What qualifies for the bad trader list?  (Read 518 times)

Offline Ligress

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart! (art is not updated but I am active to respond there!)
What qualifies for the bad trader list?
« on: September 17, 2012, 06:30:03 PM »
Hi there I was curious if someone is no longer a member but was, do they still have a record on the bad trader list?

And does the trades have to be ponies? Or also someone on ebay/here  who also deals in ponies, or?
 I been having some issues with a past member and I really am not sure what to do, but not sure they were ever even on it.
I originally thought it was a mistake.  Now I am starting to think there was reasons  I should of took the red flag
people had with them here as well...a red flag. Feel really stupid because I don't know if they are just that disorganized
or actually intentionally not fufilling things because they have an issue.

I don't know what to do about it though since I am not sure even if they weren't that I'd want to file anything against them,
 but I wonder if there is a backlog of people who used to be on it because now I am curious if they were.  :toot: Thank you!
~ Have facebook? Selling or buying a custom pony, vintage toys  or pony extras?~
* MLP Extras for sale **http://www.facebook.com/groups/CUSTOMPONIES Vintage Toys BUY SELL TRADE *
Avatar Icon by L Correia My Ponysona Ligress

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What qualifies for the bad trader list?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 07:33:23 PM »
If they are an active arena member it's possible open communication here on the trader support board will help to resolve the issue.  Otherwise a mod can become involved.  However, if they are a former member that has left the community, then it's unlikely we will be able to help much since they will not be willing to work with mods or within site rules.  You could at least warn people here of the situation in case they ever return here though.   
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 07:50:04 PM »
As far as my Bad Trader List, yes, the name remains on my list, as well as any Ebay IDs the community can ascertain.  The List is made of many sources, like Ebay, Etsy, the Arena, the TP, and so forth... 

You can always ask a mod if there have been any issues with a certain person and they can look into it.  Or a Google search of the ID should pull up something...  :)

Hope you can find a solution!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ligress

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart! (art is not updated but I am active to respond there!)
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 11:33:29 PM »
Thank you both!
I am holding off asking /naming about said person because I want to give myself a cool down period
(and hoping they will apologize or message something!)  but it's pretty much made me feel either way
 I had to stop doing business with them which is a shame; even worse I can't tell them that for fear
 they will be angry even though I have tried to resolve things with them over and over. Thank you, my mind is more at rest!
It sucks losing trust of someone but I will be much more careful in the future :)
~ Have facebook? Selling or buying a custom pony, vintage toys  or pony extras?~
* MLP Extras for sale **http://www.facebook.com/groups/CUSTOMPONIES Vintage Toys BUY SELL TRADE *
Avatar Icon by L Correia My Ponysona Ligress

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 03:39:23 AM »
I am sorry to hear you are having issues Ligress.  Like has already been mentioned you can PM Ringlets or I if you do not want to bring it to the attention of everyone at this point.  And we can hopefully further assist you on how to handle it.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 06:10:06 PM »
you can PM Ringlets or I if you do not want to bring it to the attention of everyone at this point.  And we can hopefully further assist you on how to handle it.

this ^^  we will do our best to help,  if you would like us to :hug: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal