collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Arena sale has turned into a nightmare! Aniko79 / lizziekovacs *UPDATED 7 JUNE*  (Read 12056 times)

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I just wanted to pop in and add that this person bought an expensive item from me on eBay as well, and I have already been charged fees, and she never paid.  She gave me an excuse also about payment.

Sorry you had a bad time.

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
So I'm really upset, this morning as Ebay has charged and deducted over £40 in fees from my bank for selling the 2 ponies which she has not paid for, I can't close the case I opened for a few days either, this is heartbreaking for me especially as I was selling them because I really needed the money, seriously crying right now.

Oh my gosh....I'm so sorry you're going through this right now!

ETA Sorry to you too Stormy!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 06:00:50 PM by teresat »
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Thanks for letting us know,  Stormy :hug:  I'm sorry you had this same issue with her as well :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
Latest update is that the member lizziekovacs has paid for both ponies on ebay.  I honestly do not know what to think.  This person still claims to be the mother of Aniko79? The address she has given me to post on ebay says the name Angela, also the name she uses in arena messages. and yet the name she is goign by in ebay messages is Elisabeth?  I have no idea whats going on!  To her credit she has paid which I really did not think she would.  Fingers crossed it transfers to my bank ok.  Just want it all to be over.

Stormy I'm so sorry to hear you have had trouble with her too : (  There seems to be so many people that have been affected

xxx 
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

hikari_amaya

• Trade Count: (0)
Hopefully everything works out :)

Moondancer115

I hope everything will work out for you!!! :hug:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Hope the money transfers ok for you willa.  Please let us know when it does.

@Stormy, I am sorry you had to go through the same thing.  Did you open a case against this member?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline TornadoLovesMelody

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+69)
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Album (not updated)
*has cold shivers down her spine*

I'm so sorry for you.. she currently has a pony on layaway with me too and used her fathers death as an excuse  for not paying sooner.. BUT she said she didn't havE ENOUGH money to pay me  due to some vet thing with a cat and funeral costs.. now I find out she's been buying ponies from others and paid?
please excuse my language but ¤&%#%&/=/¤#%#=¤"!!!

How am I supposed to go about this now ? I had a wonderful member interested in buying the pony in question . I soooooo regret not selling to her =( I would've had the money already and she would've had the pony and we'd all be a happy family.
*cry*

*hugs willa*
Thansk for sharing.

Sternenstaub

@willa:
At least she paid you finally and I hope things will work out for you.

@stormy:
I'm sorry she didn't pay you as well. Any chance you still can open a ebay claim to get your ebay feez back? I really hope so hon!

@TornadoLovesMelody:
I'm so sorry she didn't paid you, too.
It seems more and more members are disappointed from her.
Any chance you can put your pony back on sales? Maybe someone else will snap it soon?
I know it's very disappointing to read that she paid others over the time and that she bought other ponies at ebay and in other forums..
When I was you I would offer the pony again for sale. I did the same thing when she passed on my beautiful minty Nightlight...
She told different members the story with the vet bills, with ´her fathers death...and when she had new ponies for show she just explained "my mother bought them for me". It seems she thinks that we all are so stupid..
Time that this girl learns her lesson!
**Hugs**
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 08:56:43 AM by Sternenstaub »

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
    • View Profile
You are free to do what you think is best but I would seriously not send out the ponys and refund. There is no way I would follow through with such a shady person. She might try to scam you. Be very very careful.

What I would do is refund her and then tell her that once she is all square with the pony community you will open lines of communication with her again. Until then, block her.

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
You are free to do what you think is best but I would seriously not send out the ponys and refund. There is no way I would follow through with such a shady person. She might try to scam you. Be very very careful.

What I would do is refund her and then tell her that once she is all square with the pony community you will open lines of communication with her again. Until then, block her.

I think I second this, tread very carefully. Though it's good to hear that she's paid.
So sorry you are going through this nightmare!

Offline willa

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Greek Ladybird Mint in Egg
    • View Profile
Thanks for the support everyone x
So sorry to hear you have been having trouble too tornadolovesmelody, its so upsetting to hear how many people have been affected by her behaviour : (  *hugs for everyone*
SEEKING... Princess Taffeta & Pristina, 7 Tales Bon Bon and Peru Unicorns Moonstone & Windy x

Sternenstaub

Thanks for the support everyone x
So sorry to hear you have been having trouble too tornadolovesmelody, its so upsetting to hear how many people have been affected by her behaviour : (  *hugs for everyone*

You're so right - it's absolutely upsetting!
And not all have posted yet... I've a few members more in mind who has had the same trouble with her ... and I will not guess how many more are in the background who never talked about it to somebody... :(

Offline TornadoLovesMelody

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+69)
    • View Profile
    • My Sales Album (not updated)
wodnering if we should warn the people over at the mlptp..`?

hikari_amaya

wodnering if we should warn the people over at the mlptp..`?
Yea probably so they can be careful.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal