collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!  (Read 245668 times)

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 35 Anniversary Collectors ponies - Thread 3!
« Reply #1350 on: March 08, 2021, 09:23:19 AM »
I haven't seen them yet at our Target, but about a month ago or so I saw the Gusty/Sparkler/etc. set on clearance for $5 apiece, so I'm guessing that means they are hopefully making room for the next set.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #1351 on: March 08, 2021, 10:10:26 AM »
I haven't seen the Poseysplit set either. My Gusty Sparkler set was still at Target.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Shiverdam

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: March 08, 2021, 01:28:47 PM »
Is there any news with these ponies, anyway? Will there be any new releases this year?

Signature by starscout
she/her they/them
Will sell soul for Oakly the Moose
Soul has been sold, MOOSE ACQUIRED

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #1353 on: March 08, 2021, 06:17:41 PM »
Is there any news with these ponies, anyway? Will there be any new releases this year?
i didn't even know there were more waves i'm in nw kansas and  non of the stores around me see pony anything anymore
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #1354 on: March 09, 2021, 12:06:39 PM »

It's confirmed on FB that there will be new "Rainbow Ponies" out this fall if retailers pick them up.

The assortment includes:

Sky Rocket
Fizzy
Sweet Stuff
Gingerbread

I really hope they are Twinkle-Eyed versions. But I wouldn't be sad if they weren't either. Lets just hope someone picks them up so they are made.

As for CJ and co, I think theyve only been found at Meijer and Paper Source in the US so far. I heard a rumor that Target discontinued the retro MLP line and won't be carrying them anymore. But lets hope that isn't true.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: March 09, 2021, 12:17:20 PM »

It's confirmed on FB that there will be new "Rainbow Ponies" out this fall if retailers pick them up.

The assortment includes:

Sky Rocket
Fizzy
Sweet Stuff
Gingerbread

I really hope they are Twinkle-Eyed versions. But I wouldn't be sad if they weren't either. Lets just hope someone picks them up so they are made.

As for CJ and co, I think theyve only been found at Meijer and Paper Source in the US so far. I heard a rumor that Target discontinued the retro MLP line and won't be carrying them anymore. But lets hope that isn't true.

I'd pick up the new ones even if they weren't twinkle eyes.  If Target isn't going to carry them anymore I don't know where I'll even be able to buy these.  :(  I guess I could pay overinflated prices on Amazon but I really don't want to.

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: March 09, 2021, 12:53:07 PM »
Woo hoo, Fizzy!  I'll be keeping an eye out for her for sure.  Maybe gingerbread as well... Be nice to have one that isn't discolored.
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: March 09, 2021, 01:28:13 PM »

The assortment includes:

Sky Rocket
Fizzy
Sweet Stuff
Gingerbread

Huh?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Shiverdam

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: March 09, 2021, 08:39:36 PM »

The assortment includes:

Sky Rocket
Fizzy
Sweet Stuff
Gingerbread

Oh that's pretty cool! I do hope they are twinkle-eyes, but non-twinkle-eye ponies would be pretty interesting. Like non-so-softs.

Signature by starscout
she/her they/them
Will sell soul for Oakly the Moose
Soul has been sold, MOOSE ACQUIRED

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: March 09, 2021, 10:42:10 PM »
OOOOH the chance to own gingerbread without cancer spots!

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: March 10, 2021, 06:13:04 AM »
that's good, I hope they keep making enough so that they make THE BABIES
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: March 10, 2021, 06:35:56 AM »

The assortment includes:

Sky Rocket
Fizzy
Sweet Stuff
Gingerbread

Oh this isn't good news. I hope Target continues to carry them. I can't imagine why they wouldn't; despite their odd, obscure shelf placement amid non-MLP items on random endcaps, they fly off the shelves at our Target locations. I have a Meijer within an hour of me, but it's way off any beaten path that my normal life takes me, and I've never even heard of Paper Source before. I'd sure love a new-looking Gingerbread and Sweet stuff though, if I can manage to get my hands on them, whether they are Twinkle Eyed or not.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: March 10, 2021, 07:13:57 AM »

The assortment includes:

Sky Rocket
Fizzy
Sweet Stuff
Gingerbread

Oh this isn't good news. I hope Target continues to carry them. I can't imagine why they wouldn't; despite their odd, obscure shelf placement amid non-MLP items on random endcaps, they fly off the shelves at our Target locations. I have a Meijer within an hour of me, but it's way off any beaten path that my normal life takes me, and I've never even heard of Paper Source before. I'd sure love a new-looking Gingerbread and Sweet stuff though, if I can manage to get my hands on them, whether they are Twinkle Eyed or not.

My nearest Target is an hour away.  The nearest Paper Source is 2 1/2 hours away.  If you order online from Paper Source you don't get to pick which pony you get, which doesn't help me to find the ones I need.  :(

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: March 10, 2021, 07:36:42 AM »
The distribution of BF ponies is so confusing... Didn’t they used to turn up at Walmarts all the time? Now it’s Meijers instead? It’s been so long since I actually went shopping, given the pandemic, that I have no idea what the local situation is. I wish more online retailers kept them stocked. :/

I’m glad to at least hear that another wave is planned! I’d still love to eventually see some seaponies. <3
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: March 10, 2021, 08:47:33 AM »
The distribution of BF ponies is so confusing... Didn’t they used to turn up at Walmarts all the time? Now it’s Meijers instead? It’s been so long since I actually went shopping, given the pandemic, that I have no idea what the local situation is. I wish more online retailers kept them stocked. :/

I’m glad to at least hear that another wave is planned! I’d still love to eventually see some seaponies. <3

The only time I ever saw them at Walmart was the first CP wave and that was only for Christmas.  They only had one set on the display that hung from an endcap and they were gone in a flash.  If Walmart actually started carrying them regularly I would be surprised.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal