collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NEW Lady LovelyLocks section in MyLittleWiki  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Tiara546

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
Re: NEW Lady LovelyLocks section in MyLittleWiki
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2016, 06:10:21 AM »
Ooh Galactica, that is awful, so sorry the package got lost. I am very empathic and can feel what it's like by just reading :hug:
Thanks for looking into what you have still left!

lovesbabysquirmy, I will definately be adding merchandise, too. I have in fact kept the layout of a pony's wiki-page, which included a merchandise section so it could have a place to fit in right away.  :frolic:
If you don't have an account to add them yourself, you can send me the pictures to tiara (at) tiara546.de, and I'll add them in.
A neutral background for the pictures is very much appreciated  ^.^

Ponyfan well if Breyer says she already has scans, we could just stick with these rather than you making new photos, if one of her brochures really is the same as yours. We shall wait and see, shall we?  ^.^

Breyer, yes I know you have an account as an editor, I already saw your beautiful pictures in the pony accessory section while working with it. It would be awesome if you could help with the LLL part of the wiki too, thank you so much!  :joy:  :heart:
And yes, placeholder pictures are still better than none if it is no hassle for you, thank you.  :)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:14:06 AM by Tiara546 »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2016, 10:46:38 AM »
The booklet I have is either from Sparkle Pretty Lady Lovely Locks or ballerina Maiden Fairhair.  I don't mind at all if Breyer600 adds the scans. :) The only other thing I could contribute would be pictures of Sparkle Pretty Lady Lovely Locks and Maiden FairHair's Pixie Tails if you need pics of those.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2016, 01:05:10 PM »
Thank you, but they're already online dear  :heart:
You can see here what's still missing pixietail-wise.
http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Lady_LovelyLocks_Pixietails

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2016, 01:28:13 PM »
I added placeholder pictures of the dragons and also Lilybubble - I'll replace them with better ones when I get the chance.  The accessories I have for Merrycurl are blue rather than pink though - perhaps an alternate color?

Here are the scans of the brochures.  I have larger files I can crop down for the individual pages (these are just so you know what's in them and can decide how to add them to the pages - the full sized files are too large to post here).  I also found that I got a little sloppy with the scanning on the last one and there's a small strip missing in the middle; so, you may prefer Ponyfan's photo for that part since I no longer have it to rescan.

Here are the photos of the things I sold - if you think any will be of use as placeholders in part or in full, let me know and I'll get them added.
Spoiler

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 01:37:35 PM by Breyer600 »

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2016, 02:36:42 PM »
Haha omg I would have wanted quite a few of those you sold.  :wow: :biggrin:

Anyway, I checked back and you are right, the picture I found of Merrycurl's backcard also has blue accessories instead of pink. Don't know anymore where my first info came from so I just corrected the info in the combs/brushes section, too and added your pictures there as well.

For the placeholder photos, I can already tell that I have a 98% complete set of the Fairytale Bedroom so we don't need any substitutes there, just have to wait until I get to take those pictures with my boyfriend's camera which will be very soon. The missing part is a shell pick which I will be able to duplicate in the photo to make clear that the set originally contains two of these. The section itself is also still missing anyway.  :)

Is that bow comb on the first picture actually LLL? I have never seen it before, where does it belong?
From that photo, we could use the headband picture though (and said comb, if it is LLL)

Also those of the Enchanted Island dolls LovelyLocks, CurlyCrown, the seahorse combs, PinkiePaws, the Peek's turtle pixie, the Sea Magic Salon's missing pixies and the dress on the last picture (if it's not too much work to add all of these as substitutes, we can as well just wait for final versions on some). Those of the castle and the Sea Magic Salon itself would be good as first versions too, but these are not urgent as the sections themselves are not online yet either.  :)

Will answer on the scans later, have worked several hours on the wiki today and my brain is freezing, I really need a pause now   :zzz:
But I am sooo happy we're now two to work on the wiki's LLL part. Yay!  :D
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 02:39:33 PM by Tiara546 »

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2016, 05:38:47 PM »
That was one of my best yard sale finds - everything in those pictures except Maiden FairHair (who came from a different yard sale that same weekend) plus a few handful of other vintage toys all for $8.  Oh, and a LLL that was only a head but with her complete outfit, comb, and Pixietails  :what:   :biggrin:

The pink bow comb isn't LLL - someone was able to identify as belonging to a Barbie.  It has the same pearlescent finish typical of the LLL accessories which is why I orginally had it in the photo with them.  I don't think that bouquet thing on the other side was ever identified, but it probably wasn't LLL either.

Merrycurl is holding a pink mirror in the brochure picture; so, maybe that's where the info came from. 

I ought to work on the pony sections of the wiki as well - it's getting pretty far behind and I have a ton of photos for it just not the time to type up the pages.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2016, 07:49:00 PM »
I love your scans and all the Lady Lovely Locks items Breyer600. :) I think I got in to LLL at the very end of the line because I only had Sparkle Pretty LLL and ballerina Maiden Fairhair. 

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Tiara546

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2016, 01:01:05 PM »
Just letting you know I'm doing a little pause right now as there's something in my real life which I need to prioritize right now. But I will definately go on with the wiki when I get a little spare time again. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal