collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: It's My Pony!  (Read 3020 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Re: It's My Pony!
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2013, 11:59:21 AM »
I used some specially trained animals to sniff out and locate that one key and another set to find an bring me to the box. Now I have the pony again :)

I take said pony and put her in the center of a ginormous ever changing labyrinth, that has lots and lot of traps and such :)
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2013, 03:27:04 PM »
While David Bowie is distracted from guarding his Labyrinth due to singing the Dance Magic Dance Song I steal his map of said Labyrinth and find the pony.

I use a portal to another dimension, take the pony there where in this other dimension no one even knows of this pony hunting saga so I can rest assured she is MINE !  Muahahahaaa
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 03:28:50 PM by Sarah-Bee »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2013, 06:38:09 PM »
I follow you to the alternate dimension and wait until you leave. Since no one there knows about the hunt for the pony they give her to me. I come back to this dimension with the pony. 

I take a boat to a remote island and put the pony in a plastic bag. I walk to the center of the island and throw the pony in a large pool of quicksand.

Ponyfan 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2013, 09:51:34 AM »
We stealthily emerge from our rented treetop hut on yon remote island, whereupon my son uses his mad Lego-building skills to whip up a crane with a long enough retractable boom and hook to snag the plastic-baggied pony from the centre of the pool of quicksand (ponies are light and don't sink).  I rinse off the baggie, remove the pony, and we catch the next passing frigate off the island.

Once home, I fiddle up a heap of geocaching capsules, only one of which contains the pony.  (The rest contain fun treats and kawaii toys to distract the geocachers, heh heh heh...)  We spend a week tootling around the backcountry, hiding the many geocache containers in devilish places, then take the weekend off to enjoy the leftover fun treats and kawaii toys. ^.^

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2013, 12:27:48 PM »
After months of searching for the geocaching capsule with the pony I finally find it. To keep you from finding out the pony is missing for a while I put a fakie in a box and put it where I found the geochaching capsule. 

I take the pony and put it in a waterproof bag. I put the bag in a large heavy water proof box and put rocks inside the box so that it's heavy enough to sink. I take the box to a really violent and dangerous part of the ocean. I throw the box in a large whirlpool and watch it sink to the bottom.

Ponyfan   

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Tirac

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2013, 08:56:07 PM »
I call upon the sea ponies to get it for me. XP

Then I give the pony to Tirac who eats it and then goes to live in Narnia.

ValhallaLilly

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2013, 05:30:39 AM »
I find a wardrobe which leads to a lamp post.
I then find Tirac and lace his Turkish Delight with ipecac
When he throws up the pony I steal it!

Once I restore Narnia to it's former glory with my now talking pony! I travel back home and decide to stash the pony away on the last shuttle mission to the moon!

cleverLC

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2013, 08:38:24 AM »
I stow away on the shuttle and find the pony.

I then hide it in a big plastic box of moon dust, which ends up on display at the National Air & Space Museum.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2013, 10:34:44 PM »
I get a job as a maintenance worker at the National Air and Space Museum.  When the Museum is completely closed up for the night, I send everyone else home, turn off all of the security systems and grab the pony.

I then take my now historically- important pony into my DeLorean, travel back to the 1980s and hide the pony at Hasbro's headquarters.  :D
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal