collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A buyer that waits for cases to open to pay & has multiple accounts (update)  (Read 2289 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Well hopefully I don't have any issues as I've blocked all her accounts. If the late paying isn't an issue to some that's perfectly fine but to me it's rude. I shouldn't have to have four cases opens against one oe Son to get them to pay. I think that's crazy and wish EBay would sing them or something for such behavior.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
If it's a constant habit with this person it's possible that she's waiting on a paycheque and knows how many days she can leave it before she gets into trouble...so bids on something knowing in x days she'll have some money.

Mind you, if her email is like mine, it's also possible the invoices go wandering in the spam folder without rhyme or reason. I almost lost a scholarship offer for my studies because of my email's random penchant for screening out email I NEED, and automated ebay messages are a likely target. If it always happens, though, I suspect it's more likely she's disorganised and only gets around to it when she is nudged. Not great, but at least she does pay in the end I suppose?

As for the multiple IDs, it's actually fine to have more than one ID on ebay these days. I have a seller account and a buyer account and Ebay not only knows this but actually has used one as a security question for the other on at least one occasion. The only caveat to that is that they must never be seen to cross over. So you mustn't obviously bid on your own auctions (lol) but it's also better to keep them totally separate from each other. So long as she isn't doing that, having more than one ID is allowed.

I'm generally of the pov that if a buyer does ultimately pay, then fine, I'll probably let it go. Things happen in real life. It's not the best behaviour, but at least you did get your money.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Well like I said to each their own. If late paying buyers isn't something that bothers you then I wouldn't worry about it. To me having four transactions all paid late is disrespectful towards me, and I would honestly never sell an item as to be treated how I feel is rudely. Like I said though I'm by a typical seller. I'm just getting rid of collections and kinda think it's important to pay in time. I've blocked her though so it's not likens have to worry about it again unless eBay lets you have more accounts than that.

Just to be clear in the end it had nothing to do with the money aspect. I honestly haven't made much off these sales, so it's not like I was waiting on a huge wad of cash. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal