collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: hello everyone ✩  (Read 424 times)

Offline choccley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
  • shordy like a melordy in my head ♫
    • View Profile
hello everyone ✩
« on: March 29, 2022, 04:46:33 PM »
I’m Alissa, i’m 21 and work at a donut shop here in Texas! Early mornings zzzzzz
I recently lost my small g3 collection after a bad breakup….but that’s okay, g1 is becoming my favorite. I love thinking of the lives the ponies lived playing in the 80s and 90s. I also love obsolete technology like old cell phones, vintage fashions, and generally just LARPing like i’m living in those years :P i’m excited to join this community!!

Offline stjarne

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • my teemnsy pone....
    • View Profile
Re: hello everyone ✩
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 05:48:04 PM »
welcome to the Arena! i'm sorry to hear about your G3's, hopefully they're okay. G1 and G3 have a lot of similarities, i'm fond of them as well but with the vision i have for my g3 collection i would have no room for 2 generations  :lol:

also, working a donut shop sounds fun and cozy just saying. nice to meet you! :relaxed:
✧・゚* jar ・゚*✧
they/she ◦ 22
G3 wishes | jars pony junction | my insta

:cloud:

Offline choccley

• Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2022, 06:48:01 PM »
It’s nice, i have regulars and drink a lot of coffee. Also thank you, it’s nice to meet you too!!
I grew up with g3 and i love their more vibrant colors and glittery ponies. Do you have Hidden Treasure? i remember being gifted her when i was little, it came with Friends Are Never Far Away on DVD. It’s such a fond memory i gotta find her somewhere. I’ll probably end up collecting a bit of everything, as im kinda fond of fakies too lol

Offline stjarne

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
  • my teemnsy pone....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2022, 07:55:00 PM »
It’s nice, i have regulars and drink a lot of coffee. Also thank you, it’s nice to meet you too!!
I grew up with g3 and i love their more vibrant colors and glittery ponies. Do you have Hidden Treasure? i remember being gifted her when i was little, it came with Friends Are Never Far Away on DVD. It’s such a fond memory i gotta find her somewhere. I’ll probably end up collecting a bit of everything, as im kinda fond of fakies too lol

i never had her when i was little and i'm not really sure if i'll add her to my current collection (just not a fan of the color scheme, if only that purple wasnt there :huh:) but i do love all the little accessories she comes with! it's really cute. is she your fav pegasus? mines definitely Silver Glow personally. can't get enough of the silver & muted light blue tones :blush:

theres a set of flocked g3 fakies i'm a little fond of, one pink and one blue. i find g3 fakies endearing in particular :happy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and even a winter pony fakie! i wouldn't mind having these honestly.
✧・゚* jar ・゚*✧
they/she ◦ 22
G3 wishes | jars pony junction | my insta

:cloud:

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 03:20:20 PM »
Welcome Alissa :)

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 04:07:17 PM »
Welcome to the Arena!  :good:
:zzz:

Offline choccley

• Magic Motion Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2022, 10:19:07 PM »

i never had her when i was little and i'm not really sure if i'll add her to my current collection (just not a fan of the color scheme, if only that purple wasnt there :huh:) but i do love all the little accessories she comes with! it's really cute. is she your fav pegasus? mines definitely Silver Glow personally. can't get enough of the silver & muted light blue tones :blush:

theres a set of flocked g3 fakies i'm a little fond of, one pink and one blue. i find g3 fakies endearing in particular :happy:

and even a winter pony fakie! i wouldn't mind having these honestly.

oooō, the soft one, she’s so cute! i like tomy fakies, their little smize is adorably funny. Maybe you’ve seen em, i’m using my phone or i’d place a pic :( when i was little i had (i think g3) fakies with bright saturated colors and fruits as cutie marks, the biggest one had an orange. i gotta find Big Mama Citrus…

my favorite pegasus though? it’s so hard to choose a fav, i like most of them! Royal Rose, Pearly Pie, Daisy May <3 as long as they have molded wings i’d love to display them. I’d put pearly pie next to island delight because wOw that purple.
There’s soo much to delve into about MLP i’m happy i found this place

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2022, 07:15:22 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :glitter:

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your little collection :(  On the plus side, new adventures to be had to rediscover and collect new ponies!  and donuts had me drooling ;)  good luck on your quest.

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2022, 08:26:55 PM »
Hi and welcome to the Arena!
Have fun here :)

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal