collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Blind bags at Kmart  (Read 3771 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Blind bags at Kmart
« on: July 25, 2012, 05:03:08 PM »
I went to Kmart to see if they had anything new and I found they had this big thing of LPS and MLP Blind Bags. They were only wave one so I didn't get any but the price scanner thing said they were $1.50.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline MaronaPossessed

• The Good Troll on the Internet
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ...Because the internet needs more of these
    • View Profile
Re: Blind bags at Kmart
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 05:04:31 PM »
Well people...I suggest buying them if they're that cheap...because who knows...they may be worth a fortune in the future ;)
G4 Blind Bag Extraordinaire

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 05:06:11 PM »
lol
Well people...I suggest buying them if they're that cheap...because who knows...they may be worth a fortune in the future ;)

majikarte

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 05:09:44 PM »
I think a lot of people here don't want to support K-Mart because of the problems with their online store, but that's a nice price!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 05:45:12 PM »
Oh wow that's cheaper than everywhere else. Wave 1 I assume?
My TRU has that big LPS/MLP blind bag display. It's going to be so frustrating if I have to dig through one of those. Hoping to find full boxes of Wave 3-4 at walmart or something so I won't have to.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 05:53:05 PM »
yeah we have wave 1 at our faKmarts too.

Didn't know they were that cheap though!  Cool!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 07:53:22 PM »
I think a lot of people here don't want to support K-Mart because of the problems with their online store, but that's a nice price!

I wouldn't support their online store either but with the brick and mortar stores those are real people working in them trying to feed their families. If there was any store I wouldn't support it would be TRU with their constant raising of prices. When they first had the Blind bags they were $1.99 but now they are $2.99. That's just greedy. But for me I'll still go there if they are the cheapest (like that'll ever happen) or if it is something that is exclusive.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 07:56:51 PM »
Hm, maybe if I hit up K-Mart when I go out next week if mine has any I'll see if I can pick up the like one or two ponies left in wave 1 I wanted.

I wouldn't support their online store either but with the brick and mortar stores those are real people working in them trying to feed their families. If there was any store I wouldn't support it would be TRU with their constant raising of prices. When they first had the Blind bags they were $1.99 but now they are $2.99. That's just greedy. But for me I'll still go there if they are the cheapest (like that'll ever happen) or if it is something that is exclusive.
Eh... it's basic business logic. They quickly sold out at one price so they raise the price because logic would dictate if they sold out fast before, it would sell out fast again regardless of price.. besides, TRU is a specialty store (toys/baby things) they gotta cover costs somehow.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 08:05:42 PM »
They also have the trading cards :) They were $2.19 each

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 01:55:57 AM »
Those sound like great prices in comparison to other stores $2 for a blind bag wow!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 10:28:40 AM »
I doubt my K-Mart would have them. I haven't checked their toy section in a year or so, but last time I did, their pony section was nothing but G3.5s and Ponyvilles. And even the LPS were like 3 years behind every other store.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 10:38:33 AM »
I don't think these are in the toy section at all actually, but outside it on special displays. They have a big purple cardboard box set up on one of those floating displays in the middle of the aisle.

Offline MnDancer

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 10:46:08 AM »

I hate shopping at K-mart because they're the ones that are always so expensive! A pony TRU sells for $5.50 kmart sells for $7-$8 it's ridiculous! and my K-mart doesn't even carry the blind bags. The one good thing is that since it's so expensive it has older ponies than the ones in cheaper stores, so if I miss a HTF one, I get a second chance by checking kmart.
:art:Pony lover since 1983 :rainbow:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal