collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Who will be... the next G4 Pegasus???

Sweetsong
3 (7.9%)
Lucky Dreams
14 (36.8%)
Rainbowshine
3 (7.9%)
Merrymay (Crystal)
0 (0%)
Sassaflash (Crystal)
2 (5.3%)
Breezie
0 (0%)
Ploomette
6 (15.8%)
:muffin: Pony/Ditzy Doo
6 (15.8%)
Other Pegasus from the show (please specify...)
4 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Who will be... the next G4 Pegasus???  (Read 3161 times)

ladybrooklyn

• Trade Count: (0)
Who will be... the next G4 Pegasus???
« on: March 22, 2012, 10:40:39 PM »
The Pegasi... are definately my fav G4s! :lovey: And now that Diamond Rose and Skywishes have joined the "herd"... I'm wondering... who will be the next new Pegasus??

Well we already know about this gal... http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/6859943025/in/set-72157629279014291

And it seems like almost all of the other "new" ponies seen at Toy Fair... are all unicorns. :( Not that I dislike the unicorns... it just seems a bit lopsided, now that I'm thinking about it... :lol: )

So... after little Sunny Rays... Will Sweetsong (the other blindbag pegasus from the TRU set) be next? Or maybe Sugar Grape? Or maybe Lucky Dreams?? (a GREEN Pegasus! Eeeee!)

Betcha... Betcha it's Ploomette tho! :lol: She's pink... and she's already been "released"... even if it was as a Glimmer Wing...

Anywho... who does everypony think will be the next G4 Pegasus to join the herd...?

Ooooh... maybe we'll get a "Big Brother" pegasus! That wouldn't that be awesome!? :frolic:

Okiedokieloki

Re: Who will be... the next G4 Pegasus???
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 10:56:02 PM »
I'm saying Lucky Dreams, not because I think she will be next, but because I want green ponies  :lol:

will2Bfree

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 11:09:36 PM »
I know which ones I would most like to be made... but as far as predicting which Hasbro will chose, that's a toughie.

I think I'd most want Lucky Dreams (a green pegasus! *faints*), closely followed by :muffin: Pony, and then a boy. I'm actually very disappointed by Sunny Rays. It's not that she's not cute, she's just WAY to similar to Fluttershy, in my opinion.

The pegasi are my favorite g4's too! :biggrin:

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 11:37:50 PM »
I hope Sugar Grape is released as a brushable at some point! And pegasi are the best G4, aren't they? :P I like the unicorns, but the fact  they've got the same eyes, all of them, is really boring.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 11:39:55 PM »
Not sure but I really hope it's that GREEN pegasus with the blue hair from the blind bags :)  I don't watch the show.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 12:22:40 AM »
Ooooh... maybe we'll get a "Big Brother" pegasus! That wouldn't that be awesome!? :frolic:
As long as they don't use the same mold as Shining Armor :crazy: If you look at him from certain angles well you'd see what I mean XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 02:15:46 AM »
I went with Other...because I would guess it will be Rays [dont know her official name sorry!!] because she was pictured at the toy show

But in the line I would love Sassaflash...just cause I love the name!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Pythia

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 02:19:12 AM »
Another release of Rainbow Dash. *sigh* :P
Looking for: Alternate Birthflowers, Baity wingers, So softs - both minty and for deflocking - and DREAM BEAUTIES!

jojodeen

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 02:58:09 AM »
I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for a green pony to be released! :)

Rococo

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 03:04:56 AM »
I hope Sugar Grape is released as a brushable at some point! And pegasi are the best G4, aren't they? :P I like the unicorns, but the fact  they've got the same eyes, all of them, is really boring.

I agree about the unicorn eyes. I actually love Rarity's eyes with the obvious eye shadow but I am really sick of Twilight Sparkles' eyes. I think it's more commonly used on the unicorns than Rarity's is. Maybe one day they will switch up the unicorn head molds with different eye shapes. Hopefully soon.

I looooove Pinkie Pie's eyes though and hope they release more pegasi with her eye shape. Diamond Rose was so damn adorable!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 05:56:01 AM »
I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for a green pony to be released! :)

This.
I'm secretly hoping for a Medly.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 06:32:01 AM »
i wanna see sugar grape as a brushable! shes one of my favorite blind bags :)
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

cesprins

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 06:46:45 AM »
I'd like to see sweet song and lucky dreams. There aren't a lot of blind bag pegasusi left for them to work with, is there? Although Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose weren't blind bags, so maybe we'll still see some other original designs.

Personally I'm really hoping for: pepper dance, tea love, cherry spices, sea swirl, and bitta luck. Bring on the cool colored ponies!

Offline BrightIdea

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 06:49:53 AM »
I bet it will be the pink one with the suns all over.  But yeah, regular Ploomette, that would be too simple, so they would probably do that, too.

Personally, I am hoping for Sassaflash because lightning bolts are awesome. I would also absolutely love to see Lucky Dreams (love her colours), Sugar Grape, or Rainbowshine, even though we already have a few pinky purple pegs already.

What would make me super duper mega happy is if they made that blue peg with the rain cloud and the purple/blond peg with the sun and cloud that I keep noticing in the background of the Friendship is Magic show.

Come to think about it, I just want a zillion pegasus ponies.

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 07:10:01 AM »
I bet it will be the pink one with the suns all over.  But yeah, regular Ploomette, that would be too simple, so they would probably do that, too.

Personally, I am hoping for Sassaflash because lightning bolts are awesome. I would also absolutely love to see Lucky Dreams (love her colours), Sugar Grape, or Rainbowshine, even though we already have a few pinky purple pegs already.

What would make me super duper mega happy is if they made that blue peg with the rain cloud and the purple/blond peg with the sun and cloud that I keep noticing in the background of the Friendship is Magic show.

Come to think about it, I just want a zillion pegasus ponies.

FiM tomorrow is pretty much going to be a pegasus showcase, we'll all have to watch it and come back with the ones we want to see  :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal