collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's Talk the Fair/SDCC Exclusive!  (Read 6444 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Talk the Fair/SDCC Exclusive!
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2016, 05:50:03 PM »
Hasbro does seem overly fond of RD.

I'm guessing, based on seeming brony popularity- Rainbow Dash-Alternative Future. Probably FS size/brushable wearing accessories.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2016, 08:11:32 PM »
Husband is guessing Nightmare Moon anything. I would actually  be happy with that! :heart:

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2016, 07:31:15 AM »
I wonder if this year's exclusive will be a brushable or something from Guardians of Harmony. Maybe a set of fan favorites done in that style?

I also wonder if there will be any other MLP exclusives besides what Hasbro puts out. Last year there were those baseball ponies. Maybe The Loyal Subjects will have one for their upcoming G1 Action Vinyls? Maybe a Funko?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2016, 08:03:16 AM »
I thought Chicken Pinkie Pie was really clever, actually.  The costume was very well made, the toy was technically different from other Pinkie Pies (different eyes), and the packaging was clever. 

I'll put it this way:  she might not have been the MOST exciting, but I would take her over D.J. with rhinestones weirdly glued to her legs any day. :P
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2016, 09:43:25 AM »
I thought Chicken Pinkie Pie was really clever, actually.  The costume was very well made, the toy was technically different from other Pinkie Pies (different eyes), and the packaging was clever. 

I'll put it this way:  she might not have been the MOST exciting, but I would take her over D.J. with rhinestones weirdly glued to her legs any day. :P

Yeah, I thought so too!  Clever and kinda funny!  And surprisingly well made.  It killed me to toss the box actually, but it just took up way too much space. 

I do wonder how they decide what to do for the exclusive...

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2016, 11:30:53 AM »
After last year, I refuse to even try and predict what we may get :P

I did kind of like Chicken Pinkie if I am honest - she was different, funny and I didnt feel the need to add her to my collection - so that was an all round win for me :)

I do hope for something interesting and exciting but I also admit that if its still main 6 at least I wont feel the need to try and track her down. Although with the last few years and the apparent volume of exclusives available...I dont think its as much of an issue to obtain one if you want it as it used to be in years gone by.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2016, 01:20:31 PM »
After last year, I refuse to even try and predict what we may get :P

I did kind of like Chicken Pinkie if I am honest - she was different, funny and I didnt feel the need to add her to my collection - so that was an all round win for me :)

I do hope for something interesting and exciting but I also admit that if its still main 6 at least I wont feel the need to try and track her down. Although with the last few years and the apparent volume of exclusives available...I dont think its as much of an issue to obtain one if you want it as it used to be in years gone by.

For sure whatever it is they decide on-  I think that it is a safe bet that there will be PLENTY available in the HasbroToyShop after the SDCC.  The exclusives usually pop up a week or two later and Hasbro has in general been making most of its SDCC exclusive editions quite large.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2016, 01:38:28 PM »
There's a lot of upcoming Wonderbolts stuff from Hasbro, it seems like, so maybe a Spitfire of some kind.

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2016, 02:09:16 PM »
If the Wonderbolts are getting more exposure, I wonder if there is a chance a set of Wonderbolts can be the TRU exclusive this year: RD, Spitfire, Soarin (or not, he's a boy pony after all), Surprise, Fleetfoot(?), and I know there are more I don't know the names of. They seem to be going the painted details for the box set nowadays and TRU did have Shadowbolt Dash.

I can't believe spitfire hasn't been released as a brushables yet....

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2016, 07:21:21 PM »
Hmmm I don't think the fact that more wonderbolt stuff that is coming out is going to have anything to do with it XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal