collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fleamarket trip  (Read 335 times)

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Fleamarket trip
« on: December 01, 2013, 01:04:37 AM »
Today I made a trip to the fleamarket and one of the sellers had a mlp school set with 5 ponie babies and 1 bighteyes from Mlp tales, she didn´t have her tail. I asked the seller how much did  cost  only the adult  pony, he replied that he had to wait for his wife. Then I went back and  a woman, who was on the bench not knowing whether to take the set. She took about 10 minutes to decide. The seller could have sold only the  adult pony to me, since it was not part of the set. But what makes me sad is that for sure the daughter will not play because the pony doesn´t have a tail. Poor brighteyes. I hope she will not go to the garbage or something worse, because the lady that bought everything didn´t see if she had a tail or not.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Fleamarket trip
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 03:28:51 AM »
I am sure the new home she will go to will appreciate her. I dont think not having a tail will necessarily prevent a little girl or boy from enjoying their new pony. And Bright Eyes could be the school teacher for the babies and the school house. So I dont think you need to worry too much about her having a tail or not.

I am sorry you missed out on her though :hug: thats such a shame! Hopefully you will find something even more amazing on your next trip.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 05:09:31 AM »
I'm sorry that happened to you.  Since you asked about them first you should have had dibs first.

It probably would have been a good idea to stay there though, because things like that can happen---I mean what you experienced.  Maybe it would have been a good idea to make an offer.   :)

Offline ThriftyPony

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Fakie Hideout - Fakie ID Guide & More
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 12:21:04 PM »
t kinda stinks that they sold it before letting you know what they wanted for her. Hopefully you'll have better pony luck next time.

Offline Mainsail

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 06:02:50 PM »
Sorry that had to happen. :( But maybe next time you'll find more ponies. :hug: And I'm sure Bright Eyes will be loved in her new home. ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My MLP Tumblr

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 08:45:20 AM »
I really hope she will be loved in her home. The lady said she had 2 more adult ponies and there  will be again a flea market. They only do once a month, one time I found Tiramisu for 50 cents.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal