collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Find administrator of inactive forum "Lancer's My Little Pony Recsue Home"  (Read 431 times)

AllGenPonyFan

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi everypony,

I want to get in contact with the administrator of sadly outdated forum "Lancer's My Little Pony Rescue Home".  This person's member / account name in the forum is "Lancer" who is stated female in the profile. She wrotes a huge amount of transcripts in thread "What's On TV?".  :shocked:

As you might have seen, I already started another thread querying for transcripts of the older My Little Pony movies / specials (80's to 2009). I took over the main part of my collection from this forum. As a consequence, it would be perfect to get in contact with "Lancer" again, so I could ask her to support my transcript project...

If anybody knows something concerning this special "request", please let me know. I absolutely don't have bad intentions and won't try to convince "Lancer" to support me. It's just out of interest to friendly ask her.

Thanks for every response  :)

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
You could always try private messaging her on here.
"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
There is a member here named Lancer. Not sure if it's the same person though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
That is "our" Lancer lol. I know she's really busy with college, but just PM her
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I would just pm her here as well :) I am sure if she is interested she will get back in touch and if she simply does not have the time then at least you are giving her her due as providing the details.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

AllGenPonyFan

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi,
thanks for you fast and invormative replies.  :satisfied:
I already saw that there is a member called "Lancer" here. I sent her a PM on Monday (one day after I started the transcripts project) and she did read it (which I can see via an icon of a letter in PM section), but didn't answer.
Now that "Sebby6" said that she's busy with school, I know why. She doesn't want to get disturbed and participate in any projects.
I have consideration for these "negative" circumstances, of course, so I won't send her another PM soon as she might interprete it as enforcement to do something.
Let's give her some time she needs to clear her mind...
Maybe I'll try to send her a PM after 2-3 weeks, I think.

Thanks for your support and helpful posts - I start to feel real comfartable here  :)

Offline Lancer

• Trade Count: (+164)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Diary of a Daydreamer
Re: Find administrator of inactive forum "Lancer's My Little Pony Recsue Home"
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 08:43:38 AM »
Hi Allgenponyfan,

I just PMd you.  As others have said, I have been really busy with 'real life' lately so I'm afraid I've fallen behind with my emails and online jobs!  You are more than welcome to use anything from my forum though, as long as you credit my name somewhere in your project. :)

I'd actually forgotten I'd typed up all those transcriptions...however did I find so much time all those years ago?! :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal