collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **Closed**  (Read 3988 times)

Offline Dragonsummoner

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Of the people, for the people!
    • View Profile
    • Flickr pictures
Re: **A Nightmare Continue - Halloween Swap**
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 08:08:10 PM »
Oh fun I think I can do this one!  :yippee:

1. Are you willing to ship international? No, not at this time.

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=6827

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please): http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304829.0.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them): In between bait and mint. Not too baity and not too minty. I hope that makes sense. LOL

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? Monster High, Dragons, Dinosaurs, Minotaurs, Unicorns, Star Wars, The Lion King, Rocks/Minerals/Fossils, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter stuff especially Hagrid (Hagrid = <3 )

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you): I love to draw and read books. Love to take pictures of my toys/collectibles. I love arts and crafts! Love listening to and discovering all kinds of music. I love adventure/horror/zombie movies.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here? A custom would be lovely, but you don't have to.

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes. Everything Halloween. I love Halloween!

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? All sorts!

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? Allergic to artificial sweeteners and I don't like sour candy.

This will be fun, fun, fun!  :frolic: :happy: :yippee: :cheer: :dance:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:49:48 PM by Dragonsummoner »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Sourdoughstomper and Blackestbird. Thank you!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 08:28:38 PM »
Just in case it's okay (cuz I REALLY want to do this one)

1. Are you willing to ship international? international or US is fine :)

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=13359

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please): http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304820.0.html 

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them) G1 Baits would be fabulous! I want to make rehairs of all my childhood ponies so damaged hair/symbols are actually preferable. g4's I can have out of box for sure but good condition is preferable. I really don't care about keeping packaging.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? MH and Tonner dolls (and SHOES!) Harry Potter everything especially Ravenclaw stuff or Lucius Malfoy, but anything magical is loved! I also love anything Steampunk :D

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you) oh man, where do I start? Here is a pinterest board I made of things I love to kind of help my swap partners get to know me. If you need me to write something here I can http://pinterest.com/salli_designs/things-i-love/

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here? Don't have to :) I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at one though. It might be fun to just repaint a Halloween-y symbol on a blind bag though.

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes. EVERYTHING. I LOVE Halloween!! I love vintage Halloween and old movies, ravens, potions bottles (see my deviant art magic folder), stickers, bats, ghosts, haunted houses, witches... just to name a fraction.

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? Chocolate, rootbeer flavored anything, (the only candy I dislike are coffee flavored ones) Jr. Mints, PB or peanut M&M's, the list goes on.

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? Just coffee flavored candy. No allergies.

I am so excited for this!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:01:31 PM by Salli »

Offline xdartfrogx

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I love my frogs and geckos!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 08:44:15 PM »
I am In! I qualify for the advanced swap :cheer: I'm a little shaky as the last swap I participated in I got duked and I sent a box but never received one from my partner as she flaked :cry: *crosses fingers for a better experience*

1. Are you willing to ship international?
Lower 48 US states only please.

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=10311

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):

I will edit this and make an additional list that is only for the swap, as there are things on the list atm that I know are terribly elusive or I have trades pending for. :)
 http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,290873.0.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)

For G4’s I like them fresh out of the box with all accessories/backcards. If it’s a variant of one I have already ie bangs or no bangs, then just the pony/accessories are fine.  Basically, G4’s that are US, I like em like new and complete, for intl exclusives ie Skywishes, just the pony alone  in minty condition (and backcard if possible) would be awesome! I collect G1’s. I like any adults and babies as long as they display well, not picky with G1’s- they’re old so I expect them to have been played with :P I do not like G2s or G3’s- I just trade them or bait them! I don’t collect them.

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony?
 I collect G1 littlest pet shop (only missing the ultra rare sets now), li’l litters kitties, and G2 LPS (frogs, geckos, iguanas, and bugs only). I also LOVE postage stamps (used are still awesome!) that feature animals and or plants. I love cancelled stamps that feature frogs and the like!

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
 I love my frogs and geckos! I am currently trying to bree Leptopelis vermiculatus (Ornate Peacock Tree Frog), but have had no success. No one has ever bred the specie in captivity yet. I do successfully breed crested geckos, and recently my eggs in the incubator started hatching! Yay! Here’s the live thread about them :) They are my pride and joy!
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304494.0.html
I like the outdoors, foresty type of stuff, and I love my Jeep! I love flora and fauna. I also collect cancelled postage stamps featuring flora and fauna of all types, and I have a nifty and growing coin collection :lol:

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
 I would rather not, as my space is limited and I don't know where I'd put one if I had it! But, I am in the market for a re-root tool and some dolly hair so I can learn how to rehair myself :)

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes.
 I like giving candy out to the kids in the neighborhood. Keeps em outta trouble :P I love the decorations all the spiders :P I am a hardcore Halloween decorator. It’s the only holiday I go all out for!

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
 Reese Peanut Butter Cups, Almond Joy, Mr. Goodbar. Nums!

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?
 I don’t care for the almond joy pieces, or any of those m&m sized candies. I like the actual candy bars and mini snack sized ones just fine :) Oh, and I’m vegetarian, so nothing with gelatin in it please!

Woot! I've applied myself to something fun today! More than happy to modify anything if requested ;)

Offline SpaRx

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2012, 07:07:13 AM »
Ooooo, I wanna join the newbie swap!  :biggrin:

1. Are you willing to ship international?
Yep!

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=2487

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304877.0.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them)
I'm okay with random spots and symbol rubs. No missing body parts though :þ

5. Do you collect anything else besides My Little Pony?
Baby Sylvanians and I've also got a tiny collection of LPS (I love the dragonflies and bumblebees)

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)
Ömm... I like... reading? Playing video games, watching TV, just normal boring stuff  :P

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?
Naaah, no customs. I'd never be able to display it because of my cats. They like knocking stuff over and licking pony hair D:

8. Tell us what's your Halloween likes.
Ömm... Halloweeny stuff  :lol:

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?
Reeses peanut buttercups... it's an addiction. Any candy is okay though, I like trying new stuff :þ
Actually, since this is a Halloween swap, CANDY CORN, if that's possible, I've never tried it.

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? No allergies that I know of  :)

...yep I managed to post before I finished the questions... great job! D:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:52:44 PM by SpaRx »
:silly:

rainbowstars

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2012, 08:31:35 AM »
I want in for the newbie swap  :).

1. Are you willing to ship international?  I would prefer not to, but if absolutely necessary, I will:).

2. Post here a link to your feedbacks:  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=13956

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please):  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,294266.msg166858.html#msg166858  I need to make a new list specific to this swap, as there are ponies over $10 on there. 

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them). 

I am not picky, I prefer no haircuts, no cancer, and no major marks. 

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? 

I have a thing for 80s toys in general:)

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you)  I like crafty things in general.  I am a needle felter, I make wool sculptures.  I use kool-aid to dye my wool, or food coloring.  I like cute stuff in general.  I like to read, I'm a runner.

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here?  I don't want a custom. 

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes.   I like cutesy stuff, nothing super scary, I have little girls. 

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like?   I love chocolate candy, taffy, caramel.

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies?  I am not allergic to anything, I don't like black licorice and am not too into hard candy. 

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2012, 09:27:17 AM »
I PMed you Sternenstaub. Hoping I get approval too. :)
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Desert Rose

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Desert Rose's Dream
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2012, 10:04:24 AM »
Oh I love Halloween and I would love to do a Halloween swap! But I haven't been here for 3 months. Barely even two hehe.
And only one of my feedbacks is for a trade, rest is for buying.

Besides I don't even know how swaps work despite beeing a member of the MLP community since 1996 XD

Can't wait untill people start showing of their Halloween swap lots though :D
~*Erica*~

:heart: If you have ponies for sale then take a look around my page Desert Rose's Dream :heart:

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2012, 10:07:22 AM »
Besides I don't even know how swaps work despite beeing a member of the MLP community since 1996 XD

It's simple, really! It's basically Secret Santa. ^_^

We all submit our forms and our organizer pairs us up with someone else. We buy stuff for that person from their Want List. We box it up with candy and whatever other goodies we decide to throw in and we mail it to our partner. They don't know what they got or who they got it from until their box arrives. And that's it!

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Sternenstaub

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2012, 10:19:18 AM »
I updated the first post and I hope I haven't forget anybody. :)
Going to reply more PMs.

I'm totally excited!!

@DazzleKitty:
PM'd you back and saved a spot for you.

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2012, 10:30:01 AM »
Going to reply more PMs.

I'm totally excited!!

@DazzleKitty:

Got your pm! Thanks so much, I love being in swaps! Is my name on the list yet?
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Sternenstaub

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2012, 10:38:53 AM »
Going to reply more PMs.

I'm totally excited!!

@DazzleKitty:

Got your pm! Thanks so much, I love being in swaps! Is my name on the list yet?

As soon as you posted your sign in form you'll jump on the list. :)

Offline Silver_mirror46

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Check out my art store @La Poyoshop on Etsy
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 10:45:59 AM »
Ok, I'm in for the newbie swap :3

1. Are you willing to ship international? Only to the Americas for now

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=2818 Arena
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=saphirethedragon&ftab=AllFeedback Ebay
http://www.mercadolibre.com.mx/jm/profile?act=ver&id=98013816&tipo=L&oper=S&orden=1 Mercadolibre

3. Post a link to your actual wantlist here(only links please): http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304879.0.html

4. With which condition are you okay? Are you a very picky collector? Write here any information for your partner to make sure that you'll receive the ponies in the condition you like them) I'd rather get ponies with no haircuts, missing tails and/ or smooze, also I'm not very fond of regular G4s, they're too small (unless it's a custom)

5. Do you collect anything else besides My little Pony? Pokemon center plushies :3

6. Other Likes/Interests/Hobbies? (Tell us here a bit more about you) I love music, painting and drawing, video games, dragons, cartoons and anime :3

7. Would you like to receive a custom? Any special wishes here? mm I prefer normal ponies but it would be nice to have a custom of either Dragonstone, Scrap Shade or Silver Mirror <3

8. Tell us what's your halloween likes. costumes, I love cosplay

9. What kind of Candy and Snacks do you like? I like a bit of everything, my favorite sweets include chocolate, licorice and gummy gushers

10. Any Candy Dislikes or Allergies? I can't stand  Mint, Butterscotch, Milk Caramel or anything like that. I have no food allergies

I'm sending you a PM Sterenstaub :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 12:23:18 PM by Silver_mirror46 »

thank you PonyWithnoCrown afor the lovely pony in siggie :3
My DA page  My Tumblr Art Tag  Commissions   Trader Feedback

Sternenstaub

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 10:54:06 AM »
Silver_mirror46 jumped to the list.  :P

Only 3 Spots for Newbies left!!!

Offline Silver_mirror46

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Check out my art store @La Poyoshop on Etsy
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2012, 12:23:59 PM »
thanks Steren, and bumped for my wishlist

thank you PonyWithnoCrown afor the lovely pony in siggie :3
My DA page  My Tumblr Art Tag  Commissions   Trader Feedback

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2012, 12:36:24 PM »
1. Are you willing to ship international: Not at this time.

2. Link to my feedback: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php?action=trader&id=14449

3. Link to my wantlist: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,304944.new.html#new

4. Which condition are you ok? I'm not overly picky. Of course I prefer good to very good condition, but if they have some marks thats ok too. I really don't want a pony withchew marks or hair that is a matted mess.

5. Do you collect anything else? Anything Lord if the Rings. Zombies. Hello Kitty. Anime. Anything to do with Batman female charactors. Mulan stuff.

6. Hobbies: crafting, cooking, reading (classics, fantasy, and horror are my favorites). I'm a major geek an gamer (ps3). I'm an animal lover.

7. Would you like to receive a custom: Sure, I wouldn't mind that:) I love anime themed stuff, and my favorite colors are hot pink and apple green.

8. Your Halloween likes: well, lets put it this way, I have no Halloween dislikes;)

9.Any candy dislikes or allergies: no allergies, but I am vegan, so no chocolate.

10. What kind of candy or snacks do you like: I love fireballs, fruity candy, and minty candy.

I'll pm the rest;)

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:05:50 PM by Cassie85 »
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal