collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 72008 times)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #1545 on: March 05, 2024, 07:34:02 AM »
I just got thrown out from both facebook and instagram. I'm not sure if I've been hacked or if it's the site but trying to reset the password failed.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1546 on: March 05, 2024, 07:35:12 AM »
Me too. I looked it up and it's happening to everyone.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline cowboyopossum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I cannot contain my silliness | he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: March 05, 2024, 07:51:37 AM »
Mine too. Strange...

Thank you Squarepeg and Wizard for my profile and sig!

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1548 on: March 05, 2024, 08:14:45 AM »
don't go on facebook. but instagram is being weird. it keeps saying it can't load my refresh my feed but i'm seeing new posts. probably some outage.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1549 on: March 05, 2024, 10:56:47 AM »
It's back. It was out for about 20 minutes.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1550 on: March 05, 2024, 03:20:46 PM »
Thanks everyone.  :hug:  :hug:  I have an update on  the copay program situation, but I'm too tired to try to write it out right now as it's very long and complicated. 

My parents had to see our family dr today.  One of the staff told them to tell me that I take too long after they call me because I close the app that's open on my phone.  That literally takes seconds.  I can't believe that they're complaining about that.  It's not like I take 5 minutes or more. I literally close the app, put my phone away because I don't want to drop it and go with them.

That's the last thing I needed right now.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: March 06, 2024, 12:20:15 AM »
I was out for about an hour. Strange how disabeling it is, especially when I couldn't use messenger. It truly shows Meta has too much power over us.

Ponyfan, I hope the news are good :).

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1552 on: March 06, 2024, 07:35:48 AM »
Ponyfan :hug: That seems very rude to me, having your parents tell you that. And really, closing an app on the phone takes seconds, like you said. Would they rather you kept it running with music and sound while they take you back? I doubt it.

It's getting hot again. Saturday they say it's going to be 87. I think it's supposed to break the record. It's also terribly humid and that is always worse then the heat. I decided to turn my AC on last night. I was sweating just sitting here and couldn't take it any longer.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: March 07, 2024, 02:32:49 AM »
Omg that seems crazy hot for this time of the year BC! I don’t think even here in AZ we’ve gotten above 85 this year yet…but I could be wrong. It’s actually going to be really cold for this time of year tomorrow, just a high of 62 degrees!

I’ve had a really poor past couple days. Last night my back started to hurt really badly and I couldn’t get comfortable no matter how I laid in my bed. Usually taking Tylenol helps, but unfortunately my Tylenol had expired, so I got no relief and no sleep. I finally ordered some off Instacart at like 7 am when the store opened just to try and get a little sleep before I had to wake up to go into the office for work. Thankfully my shopper wa really quick, so I did get a couple hours to sleep.

When I went into the office I felt pretty poor from not getting enough sleep to begin with, but then I also woke up with a scratchy throat and a runny nose. I’ve had relief from my allergies for a few months now, but they must finally be back. The drainage gave me a headache and having the dry throat made taking back to back calls yesterday that much more draining.

Tonight I went to change out my earrings and my ears started bleeding AGAIN. This is like the 4th time that’s happened in the past couple months now? My piercer had told me not to worry about it as long as my ears weren’t swollen or puffy which they aren’t, but I still feel like they aren’t healing right. I’m going on 5 months since they’ve been pierced at this point. Tonight was different too because I felt like I really had to force the earring through the holes. Usually they at least slide right through despite the bleeding. My left ear is sore like it got pierced all over again now.

I’m honestly at my wits end with these piercings. Like, little kids get their ears pierced all the time and probably don’t take the after care as seriously as I have, so why is this such a struggle?? I’ve tried so many different things. I’ve tried using only high quality metals. I’ve tried switching them out less often. I’ve tried different backings. I’ve tried switching them out MORE often in case leaving them in too long is bad. I’m still using the cleaning solution on them daily and every time I change earrings. I really don’t know what’s causing the bleeding, there seems to be no real pattern. Sometimes I can switch them out with absolutely 0 issue at all. I think my biggest frustration is the overall lack of concern/advice from my piercer. Anytime I bring up the bleeding they tell me they are probably still healing and I’ve just irritated the wound. Okay yes but, how can I STOP irritating them? They never tell me how long I should leave my earrings in after the bleeding or anything like that. They never check to see if my earrings are even a good quality. I always just kind of guess. I might honestly just see if I can find another piercer in my area for a second opinion at this point.

And now I’m up way past when I should be because I’m upset about everything that’s gone wrong. I’m hoping work today won’t be as busy and it’ll take my mind off everything. We are having a pie party so at least that should be fun. :)

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline cowboyopossum

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I cannot contain my silliness | he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: March 07, 2024, 05:40:30 AM »
Do they hurt or is it just bleeding?

Thank you Squarepeg and Wizard for my profile and sig!

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #1555 on: March 07, 2024, 06:36:06 AM »
i've had my ears pierced since i was 8 i think. i'm 40 now. and mine still bleed. but i went for years not wearing earrings at all. so i think they may have tried to close. i would get a second opinion. and also ask your doctor to check next time you see them. it sounds like the piercer is being dismissive of your concerns.

my trivial complaint today is i guess the rest of my family found out about my mom. i'm not close with my extended family. it's nothing bad really, we've never been close. even when i was a kid i didn't feel close to them. i know they need to know but i don't feel up to dealing with them asking me questions. it feels really selfish to say because i'm sure they're worried. they were worried when they saw her last year. my parents are both stubborn and they're going to do what they're going to do regardless of what i say unless i get super angry. and i don't have the energy or the will to spend our last years together fighting. we've had enough family drama. a lot of which the rest of my family wasn't around for.

between work, both sets of parents needing help, and trying to keep up with the house and every day life i feel spread very thin. i'll probably need to take some additional time off at the end of the month to deal with everything. i know the stress will come back in full force once i go back to work but i don't think i can keep up with everything. i almost had a panic attack yesterday trying to keep up with this super stressful project at work.

i really want to crawl in bed and shut out the world right now.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 07:10:26 AM by Beth3346 »
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1556 on: March 07, 2024, 08:18:13 AM »
:hug: all around

I feel awful today. I woke up on my back, which always messes me up. My back and legs hurt more then usual. I had a terrible coughing fit and now I have a headache. My eyes are gooey and the light hurts. I'm also still very tired. I'm supposed to clean my floors today, but I'm going to call and ask for an extension or at least the full 7 days on the notice. I got it on Tuesday and they are coming tomorrow. I hope I can get them to come Monday instead.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: March 07, 2024, 09:02:26 AM »
Today was not fun at all.. John messaged me around 8 am and said Ninja walked around worried and tried to pee twice and just small dripplets came.. then he went to bed :blink:. So I got super worried but was stuck on a train hours away. So when I came home at noon I emediatly checked Ninja over and he didn't seem to be in pain. He went on the litterbox and peed about a tea spoon.. so I felt kind of relieved and started to prep for lunch.. But then Ninja went to the litterbox again and again and again.. So within an hour he had tried the litterbox five times and then he started to groom himself around his back legs. I called all the vets in town and of course no slots so I called the emergency vet who told me to take him in til three pm.

So I abandoned lunch and went to the computer to book a car. Our regular place did not have any so I had to take the next location which meant I had to go by bus there and lost about an half an hour.. Checked out the car and the rearview mirrors closed in on the car mid adjusting and I could not get them to move. So I had to go in and ask what I was doing wrong. An old guy followed me out and spent fifteen minutes trying to get the mirrors in position and they would not budge.. then he found a teeeny tiny button that I had accidently hit that made them do that... so we repushed it and the mirrors came loose.. So much time lost! :argh:

Home, grabbed Ninja and went to the vet.. Arrived with a minute to spare.. No stones this time! Such a relief. But the ultrasound revealed an inflammation on the walls of his bladder..He had not enough urine to take a sample, so we don't know why, but he got an inflammatory injection and is back on Metacam. They asked us to take a urine sample at home and come in with it if we wanted any answers.. we tried that years ago. Ninja can't be sampled at home so I hope it's a thing that's healing without answers -_-.

Oh, and I have not driven a car in about two years which made this a very interesting ride :freak:.. I almost hit a bus on the other lane when I tried to turn off the blinkers after they would not turn off themselves, I almost hit another car in a crossing when I missed a green light turning yellow and it was too eager to go aaaaand a car infront of me stood on the breaks suddenly and I almost rearended it :shocked:.. but we survived.. No injuries.. and we managed to go through rush hour on the way home. I'm Just happy I took an auto car instead of a manual one.. the last one would have given me lots of engine stops otherwise.

The stress of it all made my heachache flare up but I'm so full of adrenaline I can't lay down. Yet I am so tired.. :|

Minty_Magic I pierced my ears when I was eleven and they still try to close up if I go a long time with no earrings.. But I would go to a another pierces for a second opinion just in case.

Beth33460 :hug:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1558 on: March 07, 2024, 09:51:44 AM »
Beldarna, wow! I'm so glad you made it back home safely. I hope the injection and metacam help Ninja.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: March 09, 2024, 03:54:49 AM »
BC Ninja is a lot better. I was so relieved he did not have any stones at all. He is himself again and he still likes Metacam so no problem giving it to him. I still have a hard time falling a sleep because all I see is that bus I almost hit and then I get all sweaty with shame. I've tried talking about it and writing about it to get it out off my system and telling me I did not hit anything or anyone but it doesn't seem to help. I woke up last night because of it. So that's the problem of the day.

...and that I need to buy a birthday present to a tricky nine year old (See slice of life).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal