collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "Rainbow Power" Ponies - New Rainbow Cheerlie?  (Read 4396 times)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
"Rainbow Power" Ponies - New Rainbow Cheerlie?
« on: June 07, 2014, 09:01:28 PM »
I couldn't find a thread about just this set.. but I was browsing none other than Tao Bao and came across this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also....

Were they discovered yet? (They also have Pinkie Pie for sale that we saw at the toy fair)

What other ponies are in this line so far we know of?

Pinkie Pie (toyfair)
Rarity (toyfair)
Fluttershy (toyfair)
Strawberry Pony (toyfair)
Rainbow Dash (via tb)
Cheerilee (via TB)

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PQ_vneCvj0M/UwAvRPlLbaI/AAAAAAAApe0/wwIEG7ZjAGg/s1600/Toy+Fair+2014+Hasbro+My+Little+Pony+017.JPG
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:14:52 PM by Foxtale »
~Foxtale~

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: "Rainbow Power" Ponies - New Rainbow Cheerlie?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 09:41:29 PM »
I hope they aren't skipping AJ again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline MandarinCupcake

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Mandrixa - Etsy Shop
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 10:50:41 PM »
I've seen pics of them before. I believe on MLPMerch. They remind me of TAF ponies :3 I really want that pale pink/peach one at the end in the pic you linked :0

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 12:00:10 AM »
Those six are the only ones we've seen of this line. I believe stock images were found earlier in the year? They may be buried in the depths of the "coming soon" thread at this point though. ;) The new pink unicorn character is called Holly Dash.

Judging by the majority of the brushable waves, we usually get six ponies, made up of a pair of each species. The six confirmed ponies fit that pattern (Cheerilee/Pinkie for earth, Rarity/Holly for unicorn, Dash/Fluttershy for pegasus) so I don't know if we will see an Applejack, Twilight or anyone else revealed. I'd like an AJ but I don't hold much hope.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 03:55:00 AM »
Yup :) *points up to Coming Soon thread*

The first wave is actually Cheerilee, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy :) The next wave is Holly Dash, Rarity and probably Applejack and Twilight but the last 2 are not confirmed. And there could be a wave revision between the Cheerilee and Holly Dash waves.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 10:30:19 AM »
They usually have a wave of 4 first and then add 2 more later. Like with the tinsel Rainbow Power wave they had Rarity, Pinkie, RD, and Flutters first and then later waves added AJ and Twily. If they follow that pattern then they will only end up adding Holly and Rarity. I mean I can understand skipping Twily since she comes with the castle but it looks bad for AJ.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 10:46:16 AM »
Yes they are coming out!!! I cant wait :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 11:48:46 AM »
They usually have a wave of 4 first and then add 2 more later. Like with the tinsel Rainbow Power wave they had Rarity, Pinkie, RD, and Flutters first and then later waves added AJ and Twily. If they follow that pattern then they will only end up adding Holly and Rarity. I mean I can understand skipping Twily since she comes with the castle but it looks bad for AJ.

The waves have unfortunately not been that straight forward. Hasbro like to confuse :P Just when you think there is a pattern they change it! It really could be anything next - the only thing we know is that Rarity and TS will make an appearance at some point but whether they are in Wave 16 or Wave 15 revision we dont know yet.

Wave 1 - 6 Ponies - Main 6
Wave 2 - 6 Ponies - 4 x main 6 and 2 x new - Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity and then Lily Blossom & Cheerilee
Wave 3 - 7 Ponies - 3 x main 6 and 4 x new - Fluttershy, Pinkie, Twilight and then Blossomforth, Lulu, Cupcake & Dewdrop
Wave 4 - 9 Ponies - 3 x main 6 and 6 x new - Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and then Feathermay, Flitterheart, Honeybuzz, Plumsweet, Snowcatcher & Twinkleshine
Wave 5 - 6 Ponies - Main 6
Wave 6 - 6 Ponies - 4 x main 6 and 2 x new - Applejack, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight and then Cherry Pie & Diamond Rose
Wave 7 - 6 Ponies - Main 6
Wave 8 - 6 Ponies - 2 x main 6 and 4 x new - Rarity, Twilight and then Lyra, Trixie, Sunny Rays & Cherry Berry
Wave 9 - 4 Ponies - 4 x main 6 - Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash & Twilight
Wave 10 - 6 Ponies - Main 6
Wave 11 - 4 Ponies - 3 x main 6 and 1 x new - Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Rarity and then Sunset Shimmer
Wave 12 - 6 Ponies - 5 x main 6 and 1 x new - Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy and then Sunset Shimmer
Wave 13 - 4 Ponies - 4 x main 6 - Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy
Wave 14 - 6 Ponies - Main 6
Wave 15 - 4 Ponies - 3 x main 6 and 1 x new - Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and then Cheerilee
Loa is my love god!

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: &quot;Rainbow Power&quot; Ponies - New Rainbow Cheerlie?
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 12:03:25 PM »

The waves have unfortunately not been that straight forward. Hasbro like to confuse :P Just when you think there is a pattern they change it! It really could be anything next - the only thing we know is that Rarity and TS will make an appearance at some point but whether they are in Wave 16 or Wave 15 revision we dont know yet.

Wave 1 - 6 Ponies - Main 6
Wave 2 - 6 Ponies - 4 x main 6 and 2 x new - Twilight, Pinkie, Applejack, Rarity and then Lily Blossom & Cheerilee
Wave 3 - 7 Ponies - 3 x main 6 and 4 x new - Fluttershy, Pinkie, Twilight and then Blossomforth, Lulu, Cupcake & Dewdrop
Wave 4 - 9 Ponies - 3 x main 6 and 6 x new - Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and then Feathermay, Flitterheart, Honeybuzz, Plumsweet, Snowcatcher & Twinkleshine
Wave 5 - 6 Ponies - Main 6
Wave 6 - 6 Ponies - 4 x main 6 and 2 x new - Applejack, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Twilight and then Cherry Pie & Diamond Rose
Wave 7 - 6 Ponies - Main 6
Wave 8 - 6 Ponies - 2 x main 6 and 4 x new - Rarity, Twilight and then Lyra, Trixie, Sunny Rays & Cherry Berry
Wave 9 - 4 Ponies - 4 x main 6 - Fluttershy, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash & Twilight
Wave 10 - 6 Ponies - Main 6
Wave 11 - 4 Ponies - 3 x main 6 and 1 x new - Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Rarity and then Sunset Shimmer
Wave 12 - 6 Ponies - 5 x main 6 and 1 x new - Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy and then Sunset Shimmer
Wave 13 - 4 Ponies - 4 x main 6 - Pinkie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy
Wave 14 - 6 Ponies - Main 6
Wave 15 - 4 Ponies - 3 x main 6 and 1 x new - Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and then Cheerilee

Since wave 9 tho they have been pretty consistent as long as you figure they had Sunset Shimmer in to take the place of TS temporarily while she was being made in the larger alicorn mold.

Also we have seen the Rarity but how do you know TS is getting one?

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 12:05:55 PM by Wardah »

Av by Moonflower.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2014, 01:23:11 PM »
We shall agree to differ then on consistency :) I guess I am making a similar judgement however. As you mention the waves are cycled in and out main 6 with various quantities and different inclusions. They have made TS in her smaller unipeg mould so it would seem odd if she did not then release her again at some point. As you mention, if there is any consistency in the waves its that all of the 6 turn up every couple of waves or so. We have either seen, at the Toy Fair, or in the confirmed Wave 15 all of the other 5.
Loa is my love god!

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2014, 02:00:38 PM »
We have either seen, at the Toy Fair, or in the confirmed Wave 15 all of the other 5.

I'm pretty sure there wasn't a Playful Ponies Twily at Toy Fair other than the tinsel Rainbow Power one.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2014, 02:03:02 PM »
We have either seen, at the Toy Fair, or in the confirmed Wave 15 all of the other 5.

I'm pretty sure there wasn't a Playful Ponies Twily at Toy Fair other than the tinsel Rainbow Power one.

Yes, I know :) There was not a Twilight with the Rainbow Power in the playful mould at the show. I said we have seen the other 5 [i.e. all of the main 6 minus Twilight] either at the show or in the pending release. Although thinking about it, we havent actually seen an AJ either so I am out on that count.
Loa is my love god!

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2014, 03:54:48 PM »

Yes, I know :) There was not a Twilight with the Rainbow Power in the playful mould at the show. I said we have seen the other 5 [i.e. all of the main 6 minus Twilight] either at the show or in the pending release. Although thinking about it, we havent actually seen an AJ either so I am out on that count.

Exactly. And AJ is the one who has me concerned. Twily is getting a few other releases (She's coming with her castle, in the Pony Mania set, and one of the Breezie sets) so I'm not sad if she gets skipped in the playful singles but AJ has no hints of a new release in playful size, just the fashion and styling sizes.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2014, 02:01:12 AM »
But if you search for one, you could say there is at least some kind of pattern re the main 6 in the releases which is that all of them pop up every couple of waves or so. Applejack has not really been scrimped on in the playful wave, she is only one release behind Rarity and Fluttershy] so far, why would they start now? There is even the possibility she is getting a Design A Pony release later in the year as well assuming the same sources who confirmed her FS release before any one else are correct. Of course I am not disagreeing with the fact she looses out a lot but I her vanishing from their basic range would be odd considering she has been about in it to date. 

Either way I thought the conversation was over predicting what the next wave was. I am sticking with Rarity, AJ and Twilight appearing in it whether it be the next full wave or the next full wave after a revision. Its not a pattern with Hasbro and they have thrown us enough curve balls in playful waves over the years that its hard to say for certain. But I am fairly sure we will see all 3 of them at some point.
Loa is my love god!

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 03:03:10 AM »
I like cheerlie :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal