collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: pony flash game idea  (Read 244 times)

BlazePony84

• Trade Count: (0)
pony flash game idea
« on: May 26, 2014, 11:38:21 PM »
ok, so i had an idea for a mlp flash game (in case you couldn't tell, lol); it'd be in the style of those flash dating sims, in terms of layout - character pops up on screen, dialogue/choices are at the bottom.  very loose idea, just starting to brainstorm, but i'm thinking it'd be a trivia game?  at least part of it?  the end goal would be to "collect/find" all the ponies, and it'd be quite a few - possibly with some hidden ones. 

like i said, im thinking maybe trivia - not just mlp-related (altho there'd probably be some of that too) bit also questions on different subjects, leading to the unlocking/finding of ponies with related symbols.  questions about space unlocking nightglider, sports questions unlocking quarterback, etc...

just thought of this, maybe incorporate different worlds/areas - flutter valley for the flutter/winger ponies... the nursery for baby ponies... dream castle for the princess ponies... and in each area, once you've found enough ponies you can move on, but maybe if you keep going you can unlock some of those hidden ponies?

very early stages - literally just thought of this like half an hour ago.  but, thoughts? suggestions? would you play it?

Post Merge: May 27, 2014, 09:46:35 PM

bump?  anyone?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 09:46:35 PM by BlazePony84 »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: pony flash game idea
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 01:26:15 PM »
Oooh! If it was a trivia game, I would completely be in! I really like the idea of finding different ponies as achievement levels in the game! Cant wait to see what you come up with.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal