Pony Talk > Off Topic

What TV show are you watching?

<< < (2/7) > >>

shockponie:
Taffeta - Oo, I’m adding Midnight Rain and Gift to my to-watch list! I’ve seen some anime, but not a ton. I’m trying to think… I’ve seen Chobits, Nana, Deadman Wonderland, Death Note, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Food Wars, The Devil is a Part-Timer, Silver Spoon, Saiki K, Ouran Host Club, Black Butler… And maybe a couple more that aren’t coming to mind right now. I tend to lean towards slice of lifes.

BlackCurtains - I’ve seen Futurama (and the reboot!) It’s solid. I liked that recent-ish episode where
SpoilerZoidberg got a girlfriend who had no sense of smell. I was like stinky ol’ Zoid deserves happiness too! Haha. Last year I decided to binge watch ALL of Frasier because I had seen bits and pieces growing up. I also wanted to know what came of Niles and Daphne. Did you try the NEW Frasier?  :unsure:
Seinfeld is one I would stay up late to watch in high school when they were playing re-runs late at night. I always reference that ep where
Spoilerthey say something besides “bless you” when someone sneezes: You’re sooo good-looking. It never lands, but I’m hoping one day it will with a Seinfeld fan. Haha. The episode that had me rolling was the one with the golf ball in the blow hole. That show has plenty of gems!!! Or the one where Jerry can’t remember the lady’s name but remembers it reminds with a body part. Mulva?!?!?!  :haha:I can’t believe you were on a Ghosts feedback panel! Nice!!
I grew up watching Nova, Nature, and the like, so wildlife shows will always hold a place in my heart. I should watch some of the newer stuff.
And don’t get me STARTED on King of the Hill. I have rewatched it at least 6 times all the way through. My biggest complaint is this inconsistency:
SpoilerRemember after Peggy survives that plane jump? Cotton rehabs her, and at the end of the episode, Cotton tells Peggy that if she climbs up that hill, she can dance on his grave? The one she helped him fight for?!?! They share the dance there in that spot. And then when Cotton ACTUALLY dies, Hank flushes his ashes down that bar’s toilet?! What happened to his grave plot?! I’ve seen some true crime docus, but I have to take breaks. I’ve seen American Nightmare not long ago… And some cult-type ones… I like to see weirdos from the comfort and safety of my home. Haha!
Anyway, it sounds like we’re very tv-compatible!

Beth3346 - Who is your favorite Animal Control character? Sometimes it reminds me of Superstore in a way (with the love interest). They get into the weirdest animal situations. Haha.

Ponyfan - I’ve seen some Sailor Moon, but certainly not all. Maybe I could pick that up again when I hit a lull. I just have to figure out where I left off.  :wonder:
I’ve seen some Storage Wars in passing, but not a lot.
Are you looking forward to the new Twister movie? I know it’s not real weather stuff, but I hope it’s good!

Griffin:
I mostly just watch Netflix these days. For a few years now I've been enjoying a lot of Asian dramas. I like to obsess over stuff so I often just watch one show at a time, even binge, although I sometimes have something like lifestyle shows that I may watch on the side - Queer Eye for example is one that I always check out the instant a new season comes out.

At the moment I'm watching The Rational Life (a Chinese drama). I recently watched and very much enjoyed a Korean drama Reply 1988 - the episodes are really long even by K-drama standards (sometimes over 90 mins) and it took me a few episodes to warm up to the show and its silly humour but after that I was hooked. Sometimes I just watch half an episode, especially as I know there's going to be a cliff hanger at the end and I need my sleep. :P

BlackCurtains:

--- Quote from: shockponie on April 11, 2024, 03:51:00 PM ---BlackCurtains - I’ve seen Futurama (and the reboot!) It’s solid. I liked that recent-ish episode where

SpoilerZoidberg got a girlfriend who had no sense of smell. I was like stinky ol’ Zoid deserves happiness too! Haha.
Last year I decided to binge watch ALL of Frasier because I had seen bits and pieces growing up. I also wanted to know what came of Niles and Daphne. Did you try the NEW Frasier?  :unsure:

--- End quote ---

I agree about that episode :)

I haven't watched the new Frasier yet. I thought the premise of him living with Freddy was a good one, but I've heard it's not very good.

Re King of the Hill. That episode where Cotton rehabilitates Peggy is one of my all time favorites, it's SO funny, omg. I forgot about that in the spoiler though. That's a good question!

Taffeta:
Korean dramas are hit and miss with me. Some of them I really love, some I just can't get into. The last one I watched was also set in a hospital, which is what made me dig out Mayonaka no Ame and rewatch it. I don't remember what it was called though.

Koudoawaia:
Watching a good several right now: King of Queens (because the whole thing is on Paramount+ now. Heck yes.), Hey Arnold, Ghosts, Agent Carter and X-Men 97.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version