collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 34191 times)

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #1470 on: September 11, 2012, 09:04:05 AM »

I think Toralei should have been one of the dolls included in the re-release set this summer. In the months that I've been collecting, I've seen her only once.

Ditto, I thought Toralei would have been a no-brainer. She was introduced at such a odd time, right before the holiday season where interest in MH really began to pick up and Mattel just wasn't making enough to go around. I've also only ran into her once in stores, and that was last year right after Christmas where I stopped in to do a return at TRU and the woman in front of me in line was bringing her back because her daughter already had her. I bought my Toralei here from an Australian member when she first began popping up and I'm very glad I did.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: September 11, 2012, 09:06:02 AM »
You watch, we all want this, and she'll be the next crazy-background-character for SDCC craziness next year....

Nooooooo *shakes puny fists at the skies* :drunk: That ghoul would be a perfect doll! What kind of monster is she supposed to be? Is she the troll girl whose name was trademarked but I've forgotten it?

An Andy would be fabulous too. And a bunny monster! I love that yours is the daughter of the Monty Python Killer Rabbit, SunnieBunny :lol:

The troll that was trade marked was "Teela the Troll" from Toralei's diary. General fan assumption on the pictured ghoul is that she's Minnie Taur, sister of Manny (the bully). Whoever she is, I really want to see her made. She's one of my favorite background characters!

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: September 11, 2012, 09:22:07 AM »
I would agree with the minotaur too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal