collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread 3.3  (Read 110232 times)

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread 3.3
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 09:54:25 AM »
Ohi new thread! ...I was the last post in the previous thread. I feel like I killed it.. ;o;/
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline okapishomapi

• Programming Pony
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • NERD!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 10:29:08 AM »
Those dresses are cute okapi..  did you make them?  I like opperettas she looks  soo classy :) Nefera looks great in  magenta too.

Thank you :) I didn't make them although I did engineer some of them - Ghoulia is wearing a Barbie dress that's folded and tied in the back. Lagoona is wearing her stock. Operetta is wearing a Barbie skirt with a Liv belt. Nefera is wearing a Disney Stars dress (those clothes fit perfectly!). Tore is wearing a Barbie shirt (I think).

I love your dresses there Okai!

Thank you!! I do too :)

Very cute, okapi!

I know right!! They all ended up looking awesome - I never thought I'd like seeing them out of their stock :blush: But Nefera in the purple dress....soooo pretty.

okapi your girls look great! i LOVE that dress on Ghoulia :heart: (which Ghoulia is that?)

Thank you!! The Ghoulia is the first Dead Tired wave. She's sooo pretty. I absolutely love her face.

Thank you, taxel and Antlercat!
Okapi's Want List ~ Fishmeal Ref ~ Shomapi Ref

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 11:00:02 AM »
found both CAM sets at target... anyone need some picked up? I got the only two at that particular target, but I can always go to another one :)

also, has anyone tried to order that operetta, my last kmart purchase went horribly wrong and I'd hate to have to deal with them again.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 11:12:16 AM »
I'm currently on location in the woods for my next shoot! Go away, bugs and poison ivy!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 12:08:45 PM »
also, has anyone tried to order that operetta, my last kmart purchase went horribly wrong and I'd hate to have to deal with them again.

Yup, I tried ordering all of them. I got an email after a bit saying they were unavailable.

Novavelle

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 12:09:58 PM »

Yup, I tried ordering all of them. I got an email after a bit saying they were unavailable.

figures.... I called the store nearest me that said they had them in stock and the guy I got wasn't helpful at all... but from what I gather they don't have them....

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 01:08:51 PM »
I'm currently looking to get the new sea monster/vampire girl pack with the dual torsos and the boy pack -- but i may not be able to, it depends if/when i can get to wal-mart and what i can find that i need/want

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 01:10:42 PM »
okapi your girls look great! i LOVE that dress on Ghoulia :heart: (which Ghoulia is that?)

Leg warmers are slightly off but hey, everything else looks perfect. ^^

I thought my Abby's legwarmers were off too...but when I got her out of the box I realized the one leg was caughup/bunched on her shoe...so maybe thats the case with yours

I am tempted to go check my kmart....but I doubt they will be there :/

Hopefully that'll be the case. Won't know once I open her...If I open her. lol XD

As for Kmart, they never have the right inventory regardless of pictures or what the site says. Happened with MLP, it'll happen with MH. lol

Also, Where did you get that dress for Toralei Okapi?! It's so cute!!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2012, 01:14:20 PM »
The dress on Toralei is apparently a barbie top. It's sooo cute. *A* <3
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2012, 01:22:01 PM »

Rochelle got a new hair-do.. eeee~! I totally just realized that the fakie pony I just received had two pink elastics in it.. and I was getting sad she didn't have her wings on. It's not perfect.. but I'm not really a girly girl so I'm not great with hair.. XD  (I wish I had a better camera /sobs)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2012, 02:46:38 PM »

I'm currently on location in the woods for my next shoot! Go away, bugs and poison ivy!
Ohhh excited! But don't get any poison ivy or chiggers! Yuckkk. Oh god make sure there are no bugs in their hair or something x___X

Leg warmers are slightly off but hey, everything else looks perfect. ^^

I thought my Abby's legwarmers were off too...but when I got her out of the box I realized the one leg was caughup/bunched on her shoe...so maybe thats the case with yours

I am tempted to go check my kmart....but I doubt they will be there :/

Hopefully that'll be the case. Won't know once I open her...If I open her. lol XD

As for Kmart, they never have the right inventory regardless of pictures or what the site says. Happened with MLP, it'll happen with MH. lol

Also, Where did you get that dress for Toralei Okapi?! It's so cute!!
My Abbey was the same way, they're fine don't worry :) I would not ever ever order from the online, I only go to the stores and look because they're just so unreliable.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2012, 02:50:47 PM »
Heeheehee. I actually carefully opened her box from the bottom, and it turned out that her right leg warmer was tucked in!! Closed the box again and now she's still MIB with perfect leg warmers!! XD
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2012, 03:14:51 PM »
Heeheehee. I actually carefully opened her box from the bottom, and it turned out that her right leg warmer was tucked in!! Closed the box again and now she's still MIB with perfect leg warmers!! XD
HAH awesome ^_^

I went to Kmart -- no roller girls, but i got fashion packs! Operetta and Abby (with the iceskate boots!)

Im kinda bummed out. My wave 2 Lagoona arrived....in a flat rate ENVELOPE....with no padding. :/ one of her leg fins broke, and the seller forgot the center (stick part) of her stand. *sigh*

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2012, 03:18:53 PM »
I was playing around with the new CAMs last night.  I found myself loving the cat and the boys, whom I didn't think I would like as much.  I do not like the witch's stock, which I assume is the black and yellow dress, on her, so I redressed her in Toralei's fashion pack.  She looks much better now :)

Tuney:  I love your pic of the werecat twins, having their picture taken by Toralei, and her tail gets in the way.  Such a cute idea.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2012, 03:27:55 PM »
Im kinda bummed out. My wave 2 Lagoona arrived....in a flat rate ENVELOPE....with no padding. :/ one of her leg fins broke, and the seller forgot the center (stick part) of her stand. *sigh*

Aww that sux...that's why I get kinda scared when I have to use an envelope, but when I did, she (Abbey in my case) got overseas just fine.  But I mummy wrapped her XD  I even wrapped her arms/hands in their own padding, then wrapped them to her body :P  I've heard enough horror stories about dolls breaking in envelopes, so I make sure they're well wrapped if I use one.  Hopefully your seller will work with you.  I really want to add Lagoona to my collection, but haven't decided which I want...

Did they remove Claud from the 1600 set?  I've seen most of my stores get a ton of 1600 stock, but not him...and I really want him >.<  I can't wait for the roller set, I really like Ghoulia, and I've wanted a version of her, but haven't liked most of her current ones.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal