collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.  (Read 99506 times)

Offline SkitLeDee

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
  • A silly artist trying to make in in a huge fandom.
    • View Profile
Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« on: March 29, 2012, 08:15:41 PM »
101 pages last time.One too many pages,lets move on shall we?
....I'm stuck here forever,aren't I?

Offline MidoriKeiko

• Trade Count: (+51)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Thread Number 1 Too Many.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 09:56:23 PM »
agreed! still wishing to find cupid x3

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 10:00:58 PM »
yay new thread...

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 10:21:23 PM »
I second that notion on all accounts- new thread and search for Cupid :)

AllIsLove

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 10:31:22 PM »
Argh. Emailed Mattel to ask if they were going to bring signature Howleen to Canada in any form, and recieved a polite reply that the 'Howleen pack' was only for Target and so would not be coming to Canada. I understand the concept of exclusives, but Howleen is a far more significant character than Cupid and so should be available to everyone!   :sad:  (Don't mind me. Just needed a gripe among people who understand my frustration...and don't look at me like I've sprouted a second head when I start talking about toys.  :blush: )

Also...did anyone else take one look at the Puma Boy add-on pack and think SON OF PANHTRO FROM THUNDERCATS?!?  :lol:

« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 10:35:45 PM by AllIsLove »

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 11:10:35 PM »
Yeeeah, I was expecting him to be, idk..light brown? instead he's blue XD But, if he's squishy headed, I want two XD means I'll hafta get 3 starter packs x.X and two of them....wow, no, i don't want to add that up, pls don't let me.

still less than a pullip >.>

AllIsLove

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 11:34:02 PM »
Yeeeah, I was expecting him to be, idk..light brown? instead he's blue XD But, if he's squishy headed, I want two XD means I'll hafta get 3 starter packs x.X and two of them....wow, no, i don't want to add that up, pls don't let me.

still less than a pullip >.>

Mwa ha! That's what I tell myself each time - cheeper than a Pullip, a BJD, a Blythe... I'm also looking at getting two Pumas, so I'll be weeping over my bank card along with you. :)

Offline Zest

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 12:09:12 AM »
Ah, I see many others are still on the hunt for Cupid! xD
As usual, all places I'm near are completely sold out of all dolls. ;-;

Anyone in the midwest see any MHs lately or at all? A few months ago I had a stroke of luck with Operetta and Torelai, but I haven't seen Abbey, Spectra, or Cupid at ALL outside of pics online! :(
* ~ * ~ * Looking for: TAF Yum Yum and Buttons and Spanish Piggies! * ~ * ~ *

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 12:57:54 AM »
Morning all :) Hope your monster hunts are going well! I'm waiting for a dremel tool to be delivered tomorrow, so I can start on a very special kind of custom monster... ;)
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 01:44:12 AM »
So whats a decent price for the Howleen set?  My niece is in love with the werewolves but doesn't have any of them.  She wants Howleen badly & I'm hoping to help the Easter bunny out...I might just break down and buy the set off of ebay but I really don't want to pay $20 extra...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 02:03:10 AM »
I know where Cupid is...she has moved into Asda in the UK!!! There are at least a half dozen of her every single time I go in lol!!!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 03:12:12 AM »
today and tomorrow are the last days I can buy a SS frankie!  lol... I'd just buy her online, but I refuse to pay over $10 when I know some people are picking her up for 4.13!!

Post Merge: March 30, 2012, 03:25:23 AM

I saw this on the monster high forums - I think one or more of you had said you ordered torsos from this person and never got them :(

http://www.monsterhighdolls.com/forum/topics/huge-public-apology-cam-torso-casting-ordeal

Oh my gosh guys...this is a major public apology. I have no idea where to put this; but this started here I think, so I'll post it here. can a mod move it if it's not in the right place..?
I had a misscarriage a little after the CAM torsos were done. Considering I couldn't eat, and have type 2 diabetes and anemia, I was sent to the hospital and my husband promised all would be shipped...
Clearly, all was not shipped off. On top of that, he acted like a jerk to some people here...I don't even know the full extent of it, I'm a little overwhelmed and still not clear headed. :x I am going to try to figure out who all he talked to and send some private apologies.
I know we lost our child, but being so rude was not called for from him..he is usually not like that, I'm sorry he did this.
Obviously I have not been there in the hospital myself for months..shortly afterwards when I came home, my husband suffered massive head trauma. I know that sounds so hard to believe, and I knew it would, so I took a picture of his wrist band from the hospital for anyone who needs to see it. ( it has his last name on it, so I hesitate to post it straight out here. just PM me if need be. ) He sufered severe amnesia and forgot evertything every five minutes. It was a nightmare.
That long winded spout said, I just came home today to all this. I've only had wifi on my phone and did not have my passwords to most of my online account aside from Facebook..so just now is the first I've een on a computer in a while.
I do have all of the torsos done right now and in front of me; I am unable to walk long distances, so I am waiting for a friend to come take me to the post office come Friday. I am trying to sort out who started what Paypal cases and respond to them in the right order; like I said, I'm really overwhelmed. everyone who paid for the torsos is going to get those,a nd shortly after some free custom accesories I had going.
All that said, I will -not- be taking commissions for these again. I'll direct you to the other talented peopler here who have less crazy stuff going on and what not. ( in act, feel free to advertise right here in this thread or my old one!! ) If I make anymore, they'll be done before they are listed and most likely just be a part of a custom doll. I don't want to risk more medical issues coming up and more delays.
That's about it guys...I hope no one's feelings are too hurt and this didn't stress anyone out too much >_/p>
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 03:25:23 AM by Buddafly »
looking into a re-branding.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 04:39:06 AM »
Oh that poor woman! I hope everything is alright for her. >.>

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 04:47:04 AM »
Oh that poor woman! I hope everything is alright for her. >.>
Seconded. That has to be one of the most heartbreaking things to happen.

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 05:08:08 AM »
I feel really bad for her. I was following the original thread over on Monster High Dolls, so I remember the fight that happened between some members and her husband. In my honest opinion, he wasn't being a jerk -- someone else came onto her thread and started selling their own custom torsos, and he was saying that it was rude for her to come and try to steal customers like that. Someone else said that there's absolutely nothing wrong with that at all, and it turned into an argument. :\ I kind of agree with him, because you don't sell your customs on someone else's custom thread.

Anyway, I do hope she's alright. :(
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 05:10:03 AM by PandaBerryInSpace »

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal