collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What do you miss?  (Read 4923 times)

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Re: What do you miss?
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2015, 01:59:57 PM »
I miss living in Scotland and holidays in Scotland too! I miss one or two beautiful men I once knew as well :p
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline tornadoe

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2015, 10:25:36 AM »
I miss the innocence of youth as well as the time before I got IBS. I really hate having to check every ingredient in a product and then bloating up anyway due to something contained within one of the ingredients. Something so Tiny it wasn't even on the list!!

Oh and decent children's tv shows like monster cafe or microsoap.
Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen cloesly..

Offline Tigerlilyx

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • ♫ Portugal - Walk The Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2015, 10:26:29 PM »
I miss waking up early in the morning just to watch my favourite cartoon shows when I was a kid.

I miss how I used to interpret time - now everything's going too fast, days are always packed and 24 hours a day is not enough.

I miss spontaneous plans with friends - now everything is "let me check my schedule first", "i'm busy", "let's plan this out" (I myself, am guilty of this but I can't help it!)

I miss being a nocturnal demoness. I'm only in my early twenties but I already feel pooped out by the time i'm out at 11pm??! Get a grip!

I miss being a reckless, irresponsible teenager :shifty: You can be a reckless adult... but with responsibility.

I miss having boy problems/drama LOL! Y'know, the drama you have in high school and you thought it's the end of the world, but looking back now you realised how foolish you are. But i'll pick those problems over university/work issues any day. Right now it makes me all too aware that these good days of my youth (or what's left of it) are passing by and there is nothing I can hang onto to make it last longer.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:33:46 PM by Tigerlilyx »

Offline FullMoonFever

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Small Cream Coloured Kitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2015, 06:32:43 AM »
I miss not being in chronic pain all the time. :P  How free it was to be able to do anything, anytime, if you wanted to and not being held back because it hurts too much. And I mean simple stuff - like going for a nice walk, gardening.

Mhm I'm with you on that one.  I miss my days in HS, which was before I was diagnosed with fibro myalgia and migraines. 
Looking for Mountain Boys Thundercloud and Sunburst.  ANY condition at all wanted!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2015, 08:10:41 AM »
I kind of miss having a boyfriend. But yet I don't. I don't want another relationship right now, but I wish I was back in that time when I was happy with my ex. Ignorance was bliss.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Shimmer Mist

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Also likes transforming plastic robots
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2015, 03:32:49 PM »
I miss the days when novel-styled roleplays were something that lots of folks online liked to do. Whether it was over PMs, Email, IM, or forums. I love creating characters and fleshing them out but I'm not great at writing large stories (ironic, right?) and my artwork isn't consistent and structured enough to start a comic. The only way my characters saw the light of day or ever got used was in roleplays. Nowadays I create a character and they just sort of rot in my sketchbook and wonder why I even bothered.

I miss being 19-early twenties. I felt like I wasted too many better, younger years of my life screwing around aimlessly in "college" and not getting a degree. I'm closer to 25 now and haven't gotten ANY sort of certification in any field, not even General Studies. I should have by now given all of the classes I've taken....  I've found a career path I know I want to take but cannot pursue it since I blew financial aid resources switching majors. By the time I think I'll be able to afford it I don't know if I should even bother with classes again because I'd be that one awkward thirty-year-old in class with with a bunch of young kids.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:42:29 PM by Shimmer Mist »

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2015, 05:59:51 PM »
I feel like lightening the mood a little.

I miss Pepsi Twist! :relaxed:
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Offline Juliepants

• Crazy Pony Lady
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2015, 01:18:18 AM »
I miss getting up in the school holidays in time to watch Saved By The Bell, Sister Sister, Keenan and Kel and other such cool programmes. Sunset Beach!!! I miss Sunset Beach!! Now there's a confession for you. It was so cheesy but we (me and my younger sister) loved it. :)

Jules x
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2015, 02:13:47 AM »
I miss the 90s cartoons on cartoon network and nick! angry beavers, catdog, ahhh real monsters! doug, hey arnold, apparently i watched more nick then I did cartoon network but I know there used to be lots of good things on both channels!

I miss playgrounds, where getting an injury was pretty much part of the fun haha.

hmm I remember spending a LOT more time outside on my own, kids dont really do that anymore. I loved it, I used to pretend I was a witch xD. though to be fair I was a pretty singular person, even though I had a sister, I just prefered alone time, still do. :p

Jr.High was good, it was the first time i actually had friends, plural xD. Its where I made my best friends that I still have today, even though they've all moved far far away.
which I guess is another thing I miss, having all my friends and family close to me lol.
and sleepovers at my BFF's house where we would talk until 3am, make up words for our secret language as well as make up our own constellations with the sticky glow in the dark stars on her walls haha.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal