collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Non-pony brag, Kitty Kitty Kittens!  (Read 2483 times)

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Non-pony brag, Kitty Kitty Kittens!
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 12:26:07 PM »
They are so cute!  That bunny is super adoreable!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 12:31:38 PM »
omg o___o are those the things that made that weird purring sound? (and possibly meowed i cant remember) My sister had one of these xD shes 23 now but when she was little she used to bring that thing EVERYWHERE, the thing was so filthy. we've been trying to find a "newer" looking one just to compare it to xD, what a lucky find!

edit: omg yes, hers was that top one on the right (of the first pic) haha
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Leigh_Lu

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 01:25:14 PM »
Well, then. Reading this is going to cost me.

That's sort of par for the course with this forum XD

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 02:29:15 PM »
I love kitty kitty kittens!!!! until this post I had forgotten that they ever made bunnies!! such cuties you have there :)

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 02:30:52 PM »
Thanks so much guys! I love sharing and bringing back childhood memories  :lovey:

I love these so much. I have collected them since they were sold in stores.  I don't have a lot of them.  One of my favorites I do have is the white persian.  I have that tiger..isn't it the cutest ever, I also have the gold kitty and that black and white kitty.  I love that bunny. I would really like one of those at some point.  She is precious.  Wonderful find. Thanks for sharing.  I have never found anyone else that love Kitty Kitty Kittens like I do.
I had two as a child, and have since acquired these as well as three or four more that are floating around my parents closet/my apartment somewhere  :)  They were some of my favorites as a child too and the ones I have from then defintiely qualify as "well loved". I had the white persian as a child and she was my favorite. Unfortunately I lent her to a friend who got rainbow colored chalk all over her and my mom decided she was ruined so she threw her away  :cry:  luckily I've found two more since then to make up for her! Though ti still makes me sad to think about.

omg o___o are those the things that made that weird purring sound? (and possibly meowed i cant remember) My sister had one of these xD shes 23 now but when she was little she used to bring that thing EVERYWHERE, the thing was so filthy. we've been trying to find a "newer" looking one just to compare it to xD, what a lucky find!

edit: omg yes, hers was that top one on the right (of the first pic) haha
Yep! I think the way they work is they have a little ball that rattles around inside them?

Well, then. Reading this is going to cost me.

That's sort of par for the course with this forum XD
I know right!! I've started collecting like 3 or 4 more toy lines...curses!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal