collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Sylvanian Families/Calico Critter/generic flocked anthro animals :)  (Read 8376 times)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
I have always had a bit of a thing for Sylvanian Families, but when they came out in the UK (1987?)  I had both feet firmly planted in the MLP/Julip/Sindy horse camp, and although I like SF I felt that wanting them would be unfaithful to my ponies. I *did* get the three baby owls though, felt guilty as heck but they lived with my Julips (whoever heard of a stable with no owls lol)

I have never really got over that, I have seen them at charity shops and bootsales but always left them behind. Mainly because I can't afford another collection! But the displays in shops and all those little accessories.... *dies of the cute at the memory*  :blush: I have a thing for the boats and also the flower stall and vegetable patch? Teeny tiny veggies and flowers...

Anyway I *may* have finally caved in.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Must try and find a pattern to make her a dress or something - this is a Bratz top and looks a bit peculiar!

Anyways please show me your Sylvanian Families, Calico Critters, Woodland Friends or any other similars :)

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
Definitely stalking this thread.  :) Once I'm over this cold I have to take pictures of my collection. :heart: Sadly I have nowhere to display them as of right now but I have several houses.  ^.^ My sister will have to show off her collection, too.  :lol: Next to ponies this is one of our biggest obsessions.

I've been collecting since I was seven/eight and I've only ever lost one single critter (a baby squirrel  :cry:)
Also, I have somehow misplaced an entire dollhouse. It was a one of a kind put together by my dad as a christmas present when I was about nine. I know where the pieces to the bottom half are and the rest of it is somewhere in the wasp infested garage. Either that or it somehow got lost when we moved to the new house.  >_<

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
I adore calico critters :) escpecially the bunnies :D I don't have any unfortunately because they are a bit expensive. And my hubby says I should focus on one collection at a time

Edit: If I manage to come across one, I *may* be able to make a pattern for some knit clothing.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
I'm afraid mine are packed away.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Lightninglover

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
I haven't bought any Sylvanians for a while now- mainly because I've run out of room  :lol: Wish I had the space to display more of the buildings, I absolutely love the furniture. Most of my collection can be seen on my Flickr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lightninglover/sets/72157602057555193/

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Aww, I don't have any but they remind me of my grandma :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline RainbowRay

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
I always loved these, but never had any myself as a kid because they are so expensive new! Last year I finally found one cheap enough for me at a car boot sale, a somewhat mangy-looking cream cat, and I found a few others in charity shops since. I've decided I'm only going to get these secondhand!

(same picture I posted in some other thread...)

There's the first cat, Butter, and the cape I gave him to cover the big bald patches on his back/head/butt. Despite the mange, the fur he has is very soft compared to the others! He's my fave.
And there's the corgi family I found in a charity shop soon after (I swapped their clothes around a bit). Since then I also found a little brown rabbit in a school uniform (needs a wash) and a baby bear, who I thought was a teddy at first rather than a baby. Mum corgi adopted them.

In future I would really like more cats (the cats are my favourite), deer, cows, and some of the dogs and foxes too, but it all just depends on what I find!

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Ooh, I love Sylvanians!  If I had the money, I'd have a much bigger collection.  I actually just picked up a large house for them at the thrift store a couple of weeks ago (the one with the working lights.). :)

I'll be back with more pics later but for now:

Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
I haven't bought any Sylvanians for a while now- mainly because I've run out of room  :lol: Wish I had the space to display more of the buildings, I absolutely love the furniture. Most of my collection can be seen on my Flickr account:

Ermahgerd  I am so jealous!!!

RainbowRay they are adorable! I've just received a lot of misfits in the post, some have tails missing, others have ink marks, going to to clean them up. They've met my fox already and seem to be getting on OK. In  my head they have all just met up after some sort of forest apocalypse and are now trying to rebuild their lives, a bit like a small, furry version of The Stand :D

Scarletjul I love that pic! Can't wait to see some more :lovey:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline RainbowRay

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
Haha, that's a great idea. Maybe Butter is a survivor too! (Tell your guys he says hi.)

Scarletjul your deer are so sweet! If I had more space I would love to have a house and some furniture! The furniture is so cute and I love all the tiny detailed food and things. I've seen one or two houses in charity shops (one included a bunch of animals, but I didn't think to ask for any separate...) but it's the lack of space stopping me from getting one.

I could maybe make some kind of tiny cardboard hut or a tent instead though, would fit in with the apocalypse survivor theme :P

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
I was thinking about trying to make a tent this morning lol but had to put the idea on a back burner for the day as we have some building being done and I had a clingy baby! Oooh why is it raining so much out, have some awesome ideas for group pics now!!!

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile

Wow!  Gorgeous collection.  :)

And, I'm back with more pics.  I have a bunch more families (lambs, rabbits, hedgehogs. . .) as well as lots of individual figures that I've picked up here and there.  I switch out the families every few months, so right now it's the Dalmations' turn to live in the house:

Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
SQUEE!!!

So cute :lovey:

I *may* have found the chihuahua twins for half price yesterday...and I *may* have found the Kitchen set for less than half price and I very well might have bought both of them :blush:

Now just to find somewhere for them to doss down :D

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
This is another of my childhood toys that I've never outgrown, XD
Since I took these photos I've gotten some replacement clothing as well as an entire new family (the badgers) and house for them to live in, a few other cats, another member of the Bearburys, a Mouse and a Halloween bunny.
But anyway, here are a few pics of my collection:
My EverGreen Bears which I got I believe for my 9th birthday, lost Mama and Sister along the way but I still have Papa, Brother Logan and Baby Dusty:

Next up was my Silk Cat family:

Then my Bearbury Family:

Mine and Hannah's Pirate babies on their ship:

And my one Lil Woodsies Beaver Tapper:

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile

That's the only pic I have of my collection.  It's a pretty tiny collection compared to my ponies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal