Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Your favourite... fashion star fillie!

<< < (3/3)

Shy Violet:
Oh so hard to choose, I don't think I could pick just one. My childhood Chloe is special since she's my only childhood filly. I love Tonya, her pose and colors are stunning. I would love to have Raquel in the same pose as Tonya and I really like Fallon and Corinne from the Sassy Sixteens. This is one collection that I have not been focused on at all but would really like to start expanding. I found a few fillies 15 years ago at flea markets and garage sales and recently added Joelle and a 2nd Chloe that I found at value village.

I'd love to see everyone's collections!

Here's mine, not a good photo since I'm still setting up my collection room and haven't finalized a spot for them yet.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Much better view from a few years ago, so missing a couple

null_zps2dcff248

Shy Violet:

--- Quote from: Kikwifluff on December 28, 2017, 04:12:41 PM ---Here she is! She's sooo pretty  :blush:

Untitled by sugarcaneinthemorning B., on Flickr

--- End quote ---

Wow, she's stunning! Adding her to my want list!  :inlove:

Marlin:
Your girls look awesome, ShyViolet! It's great to see the photos - I hope more come through, too :)

I'm wanting to clean up my new additions so I haven't any photos just yet. But I must post some when I do!! :)

Leave a Whisper:
I also love Justine, Gina and Lalani.

Taffeta:
I used to have a lot of these. I got them from car boot sales but storage got tricky and I parted with most. I know I have a Dara that I was given and a Chloe, and one of the really pretty ones. As a child, I always wanted Joelle. I did have her for a while from the carboot sale, but she now lives with other people :(

I can't remember whether the pretty one I have is the same one pictured here or not. I know she's bluey in colour...but I can't remember. *Goes to look up...*

Chloe lives with my Dream Beauties. She was my first FSF and she kind of stayed for that reason...

Yes, it's Jasmine,my pretty one. I thought the picture looked familiar. I like those :D

Oh!  I also have Calla. Calla's the white one with dark purple hair, right? I am pretty sure I still have Calla.

I shouldn't have gone looking. Arielle was the other one I wanted as a kid. No space. Sigh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version