collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 2.2!  (Read 139468 times)

Offline dinobuzz

• Trade Count: (+54)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 2.2!
« Reply #1215 on: March 21, 2012, 05:51:30 PM »
Does anyone know if SS Frankie will be available in Canada?

Offline kadajkitten

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: March 21, 2012, 06:34:15 PM »
where is everyone finding black and white frankie... cause I've almost been desperate enough to buy one on ebay I want one so bad... but if I can find her without paying that amount, that'd be awesome.

Also... from what I can tell, without shipping from EE, the break down for a case of regular dolls is like $22.17 a doll, and if they cost $19.99 at the store... plus tax, and going out to find them, I'd be charging at least $25 a doll either way... just to recoop all my costs.... plus shipping for the doll to the new owner, so my question is... is EE's shipping THAT much you end up regretting buying from them?

I got my black and white frankie from Walmart online before they sold out, but I heard they've been seen at Justice

Park Mall had a few, just noticed you live in Tucson.  Me too :)

Really? Thanks for letting me know, I actually haven't been to the mall in forever, but it's right up the street from where I live

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: March 21, 2012, 07:26:25 PM »
I just wanna throw this out there. I'll have Clawdeen from the Sister pack for sale as soon as my pack gets here. If your intrested just drop me a pm.

I have no intrest in Skull Shores Frankie but if I find her I'll pick her up so somoone on here can get her.

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1218 on: March 21, 2012, 07:54:21 PM »
I put mine on hold, get to the store after work, and find out guess who ISN'T on hold... so pissed.. they had one left.. or I would have gotten back up's, luckily it was 40% off day... so I got her for $8.40. SCORE.

but I was still mad she wasn't on hold.

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: March 21, 2012, 08:56:07 PM »
where is everyone finding black and white frankie... cause I've almost been desperate enough to buy one on ebay I want one so bad... but if I can find her without paying that amount, that'd be awesome.

You do have to ask them for her, they don't have her out on shelves but in the back.  Not sure why, but yeah.  They told me they had more.
Also... from what I can tell, without shipping from EE, the break down for a case of regular dolls is like $22.17 a doll, and if they cost $19.99 at the store... plus tax, and going out to find them, I'd be charging at least $25 a doll either way... just to recoop all my costs.... plus shipping for the doll to the new owner, so my question is... is EE's shipping THAT much you end up regretting buying from them?

I got my black and white frankie from Walmart online before they sold out, but I heard they've been seen at Justice

Park Mall had a few, just noticed you live in Tucson.  Me too :)

Really? Thanks for letting me know, I actually haven't been to the mall in forever, but it's right up the street from where I live

AllIsLove

« Reply #1220 on: March 21, 2012, 10:00:44 PM »

also- DT cleo is the prettiest cleo I've seen yet.  you have to see her in person to really appreciate her.  the hair tinsel is perfect, and her eye makeup is demure... I just adore her!

Agreed! I was so meh about Signature Cleo, but (IMHO) DT is utterly gorgeous in comparison. :D

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: March 21, 2012, 10:42:36 PM »
Could I ask a quick favor of someone with access to both a complete stand and a postage scale? I'm going to be offering up the majority of my MH stands for sale, and I'd like an idea of the exact weight for estimating postage. Thanks in advance for any assistance :)

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1222 on: March 22, 2012, 12:04:31 AM »
A girl and guys stand weighs...
0.75oz
21g

thats according to my kitchen sale i bought to weigh packages.

PLS PM Me i'm definitely interested in stands pretty pretty pls!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:06:23 AM by SunnieBunny »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline kadajkitten

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: March 22, 2012, 03:55:10 AM »
Same here if someone has some stands left they don't want...I'm still looking for 4.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: March 22, 2012, 04:31:25 AM »
I just wanna throw this out there. I'll have Clawdeen from the Sister pack for sale as soon as my pack gets here. If your intrested just drop me a pm.

I have no intrest in Skull Shores Frankie but if I find her I'll pick her up so somoone on here can get her.

Get one for meeeee!!!! Hehe

Offline kadajkitten

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: March 22, 2012, 05:19:06 AM »
Called the Justice at Park Place mall the ss Frankie dolls sold out in the first few hours, at least that's what they told me XD I was gonna get extras for peoples on here, sorry!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: March 22, 2012, 08:49:13 AM »
Thanks for the info SB! Once I get home from work, I'll get everything sorted, with colors and pricing and such.

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: March 22, 2012, 08:52:25 AM »
Called the Justice at Park Place mall the ss Frankie dolls sold out in the first few hours, at least that's what they told me XD I was gonna get extras for peoples on here, sorry!

Bummer!  I only got one, they had them in back so I couldn't see how many there were.  They just brought one out and I bought her. 

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: March 22, 2012, 09:09:52 AM »
A scalper Someone on ebay has Rochelle (sold) and Jackson listed. I guess this means we'll be seeing them distributed earlier than anticipated. It certainly wouldn't be the first time. :)

Edit: Angelic Dreamz appears to be getting them both in this coming Wednesday.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 09:23:49 AM by Mandy85 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Obscuria

« Reply #1229 on: March 22, 2012, 10:25:33 AM »
Does ANYONE have a Cupid they would be wlling to sell, or a 2011 Lagoona for that matter? It's driving me nuts trying to find these two, not to mention Gil, I have all of SS except for Gil and Frankie of course, I also can't find the twins anywhere!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal