collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 2.2!  (Read 139481 times)

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 2.2!
« Reply #945 on: March 14, 2012, 06:28:10 PM »
hi guys!!! I love the monster high dolls so much, but have never really been that taken with Cleo. I have the Deuce/Cleo pack that I bought just for Deuce and Cleo's Snake, so if anyone would like to trade cleo with clothes for a doll they don't want please PM me. I would love to have a Frankie with dog and would pay extra for the dog if you have it. Just let me know what you have and I will let you know if I am interested. Thanks!

I have yet to see the Clawdeen/Howleen set in stores. Both times I have checked at our Walmart, they have had NO Monster High Stuff. Of course I don't get their too often, but would still like to see some more dolls there.

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: March 14, 2012, 06:33:02 PM »
Kmart has the 1600 dolls on sale for $19.99  I missed one day of searching because I was sick and wouldn't you know it they put a case out when I couldn't get there.  :mad: No Clawd of course.

AllIsLove

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #947 on: March 14, 2012, 07:02:41 PM »
Was the second Lagoona (with the closed hand) a limited release compared to the 2nd Frankie/Cleo/Clawdeen? I've only ever seen her twice in person (once I didn't have spare cash to buy her, the second time her face was messed up), now the only place I can find her MiB is Amazon.com ... and she's as expensive as the hydration station! :'(

toralei

« Reply #948 on: March 14, 2012, 07:30:15 PM »
A unfun doll is the kind with unbrushable hair.

I agree with that! I think this is part of why I love Spectra so much...

And to those wondering- Yes, he's a hairless cat- with three legs! I have another one, too (with four legs, though)... there are pics of them on the pony corral thread about pets

Novavelle

« Reply #949 on: March 14, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For those of you who haven't seen them yet :P

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: March 14, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »
Was the second Lagoona (with the closed hand) a limited release compared to the 2nd Frankie/Cleo/Clawdeen? I've only ever seen her twice in person (once I didn't have spare cash to buy her, the second time her face was messed up), now the only place I can find her MiB is Amazon.com ... and she's as expensive as the hydration station! :'(

Yeah, she was only available in one case, and she was single packed. I only saw her twice myself. All three of the others were in at least two cases.

karin_h

« Reply #951 on: March 14, 2012, 09:07:30 PM »
Am I the only that thinks the dress on that Ghoulia looks like she borrowed it from Lala? It even has a black batty neck xD

On another thought, I'm really liking that Spectra...but the dress bothers me, it would have looked better with no print on the see-thru part.

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: March 14, 2012, 09:27:50 PM »
I dunno, I think they should have stuck with the red/black/white for Ghoulia and had the helmet a green or blue with a matching belt. I do think that dress is more of a Draculaura outfit.

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: March 14, 2012, 10:14:46 PM »

If all your Sig Ghoulia needs is arms Bewilderness, you can buy extra parts from Mattel.  They are pretty reasonable too, I wanna say like $5-6.
Yeah, I was going to order some last month.  I've got a couple of Cleo's that need arms too, but when I went to the website, they were out of stock.  :(  I hope they get some more in.

AllIsLove

« Reply #954 on: March 14, 2012, 11:11:19 PM »

Yeah, she was only available in one case, and she was single packed. I only saw her twice myself. All three of the others were in at least two cases.
Argh! That sucks. Thanks for the info, though!

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #955 on: March 14, 2012, 11:24:21 PM »
i like roller derby ghoulias outfit but i hate that it is pink!! so not her:( i love that they made the helmet brains but i i do soo wish it was red.

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: March 15, 2012, 02:02:16 AM »
Im falling slowly for that spectra! I love her dress and hair...

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: March 15, 2012, 03:35:43 AM »
I really need those Dot Gorgeous girls, like, yesterday! I am seriously loving Lagoona's shoes and don't get me started on Operreta and Spectra. :heart:

I have only ever seen one 2.0 Lagoona and I was not impressed enough with her to get her. She miiiight get repackaged with this new wave of signatures coming out, but I would not hold my breath.

Side note, does anyone have a DOTD Lagoona and Deuce they want to sell? I need them something fierce!

creampuf

« Reply #958 on: March 15, 2012, 05:57:34 AM »
Not liking the pink on Ghoulia...it won't stop me from getting her but the clothing would have to go.

Saw 2 Nefera's at target yesterday...I looked at her for a while and despite Tuney's AMZAING pic I just couldn't bring myself to buy her. There's just something about her that I just do not like.

Offline Airiel

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Professional Parasol Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: March 15, 2012, 06:51:12 AM »
Do the high heeled roller skates bother anyone else, or am I just weird?

I kind of think that all the dresses from the derby line look like they could have been snagged from Draculaura's closet.....
Airiel

"Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal