collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 2.2!  (Read 139478 times)

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 2.2!
« Reply #825 on: March 12, 2012, 10:09:35 AM »
I just picked up 4 Clawdeen/Howleen sets from Target. I needed 3 so I have an extra if anyone is interested.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: March 12, 2012, 10:12:37 AM »
Damn, hanna! I'm DEFINITELY interested in the Howleen, and I know a few who are just interested in Clawdeen...

Offline hannaliten

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: March 12, 2012, 10:14:00 AM »
Damn, hanna! I'm DEFINITELY interested in the Howleen, and I know a few who are just interested in Clawdeen...

Find your partner and coordinate and it's yours! :)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: March 12, 2012, 10:16:35 AM »
Sweet. I know of two others who were looking for Clawdeen. I just need to backtrack, find them, and PM!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: March 12, 2012, 10:22:31 AM »
Hmm...if I can find it for a reasonable price- I'm thinking of getting the Werewolf CAM.
Does anybody have tips on making the ears a bit more permanant? Or even making it so they don't stick up funny on the wig?

And if I get it...one of these days I'll get a Lala torso (hopefully buy itself! I'd feel horrid if I had a Lala head and limbs floating around DX) to make the dragon and reroot/wig her.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: March 12, 2012, 10:26:21 AM »
aellos- I heard you can glue the ears on to make them more permanent. Someone in a previous post said they used glue (not sure what type though) I know what you mean about floating body parts, I have a sea monster and the vampire, I been looking for a red liv wig for the vamp head. But I am also looking for the dragon wings. So hard to find, and when you can find a torso they want an arm and a leg for it (no pun intended lol).

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: March 12, 2012, 10:28:48 AM »
aellos: Someone JUST posted the werewolf for sale in the DH forum! $23 bucks, including torso.

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: March 12, 2012, 10:39:47 AM »
I might take you up on the offer if I don't find one in store. You know- instant gratification and all. :D

And I wonder if there's a way to attach them without glue. I think the only glue I have is Warhammer mini glue. DX

Post Merge: March 12, 2012, 10:58:39 AM

Guess who!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 10:58:39 AM by aellos »

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: March 12, 2012, 11:02:02 AM »
Love Venus's artwork, I'm so excited for her and Rochelle to make their way out. It figures that they're the two in the wave being released at a slightly later date.

Hmmm, there's some Targets a bit of a drive away from me that apparently have the Howleen and Clawdeen pack in stock. I'm seriously debating on driving out to pick them up.....One's near my inlaws' place, maybe I'll go pay them a visit today, lol.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 12:11:48 PM by Mandy85 »

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: March 12, 2012, 11:06:18 AM »
Love Venus's artwork, I'm so excited for her and Rochelle to make their way out. It figures that they're the two in the wave being released at a slightly later date.

Hmmm, there's some Walmarts a bit of a drive away from me that appareohly have the Howleen and Clawdeen pack in stock. I'm seriously debating on driving out to pick them up.....One's near my inlaws' place, maybe I'll go pay them a visit today, lol.

I didn't think Wal Mart would get that set. As its a Target exclusive. Or am I wrong in thinking that?

I love the art work for Venus. But I'm not loving the actually doll. I'll have to wait til I see her in person.

Offline hannaliten

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: March 12, 2012, 11:07:36 AM »

Hmmm, there's some Walmarts a bit of a drive away from me that appareohly have the Howleen and Clawdeen pack in stock. I'm seriously debating on driving out to pick them up.....One's near my inlaws' place, maybe I'll go pay them a visit today, lol.

I didn't think Wal Mart would get that set. As its a Target exclusive. Or am I wrong in thinking that?

I love the art work for Venus. But I'm not loving the actually doll. I'll have to wait til I see her in person.

You're right, it's a Target exclusive.

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: March 12, 2012, 11:11:43 AM »
If anyone has some clothing for Abbey or Draculaura or even a loose Clawdeen/Cleo  with long hair, I would love to take them off your hands if they are reasonably priced. Please and Thank you.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: March 12, 2012, 11:12:48 AM »
If anyone has some clothing for Abbey or Draculaura or even a loose Clawdeen/Cleo  with long hair, I would love to take them off your hands if they are reasonably priced. Please and Thank you.

I don't have any of that for sale, but I do have a few pieces of clothing up for grabs in my sales thread here.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: March 12, 2012, 12:10:31 PM »

You're right, it's a Target exclusive.

Oops, that was an subconscious typo on my part, haha.  :blush: They're definitely a Target exclusive, sorry for the confusion.

I've had them up on my FAQ list under their proper stores for months now and even had the Target website up when writing it, lol. My closest stores are right down the street from one another so they often get interchangeable in my mind.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 12:18:19 PM by Mandy85 »

YellowCat

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #839 on: March 12, 2012, 01:54:36 PM »
Still no Howleen/Clawdeen dolls for me yet.  I'm really bummed because I was hoping I could buy them for myself as a reward for going and getting my blood work done today.  But no, the Target by me doesn't even have any dolls on the shelves, lots of the other junk though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal