collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 2.2!  (Read 139484 times)

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 2.2!
« Reply #765 on: March 08, 2012, 03:55:09 PM »
YAY! I finally found operetta today! In holland,  just waiting for me on the shelf of a lical toyshop. They also had nefera and toralei and it was sooo hard to leave them there, but I made a promise to myself that I would not buy any toys this month, for I have four birthdays this month  I have to buy presents for. But, you won't believe this, it was actually my mother who told, aw what the heck, its only 25 euro, if you go out for sushi you spent it too and poop it out the next day. At least the doll will be here tomorrow. Haha. So I caved and she is mine and I love her even more than I thought I would. Her details are breathtaking! Only thing I'm annoyed by is her TERRIBLE box hair. It's dry and fluffy   with a bad haircut and a bad case of split ends. Anybody having any problems with operettas hair? Lagoonas is pretty awful, but this hair is even worse. oh well, nm, I'm just so happy :) I have operetta!

Huge congrats!
Yes, everyone seems to have problems with her hair...

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: March 08, 2012, 03:56:22 PM »
Just saw the new green witch CAM coming out and I LOVE her. But I'm sooo pissed that she doesn't come with a green torso. Guess I'll have to buy one separately...or perhaps it will be a close match to that other blank CAM set where you print the eyes and lips on...

Offline kadajkitten

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: March 08, 2012, 05:05:19 PM »
Anyone have the Purrsephony and Meowlody set item number?

creampuf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #768 on: March 09, 2012, 06:00:55 AM »
OMG! That Operetta custom is amazing! I am just in awe of her painting skills and that dress. Actually all her customs are just breath taking!!

Offline MLPgal13

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Thanks for my Avie Calico <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: March 09, 2012, 07:09:49 AM »
I went back a few pages and didn't see anything.

I know most of you have heard about the up and coming Monster High sale at TRU? And rumor was that they are holding some dolls for the sale. I confirmed with an employee I know this morning. She said the rumor was true and that the free gift is "some kind of hair thingy"

Oh and she said the "regular" dolls that they have been carrying.

toralei

« Reply #770 on: March 09, 2012, 07:12:54 AM »

I know most of you have heard about the up and coming Monster High sale at TRU? And rumor was that they are holding some dolls for the sale. I confirmed with an employee I know this morning. She said the rumor was true and that the free gift is "some kind of hair thingy"

OOH, I have not!! When is this going to be??? I live within walking distance of a TRU!!!  :frolic: :frolic:

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: March 09, 2012, 08:35:55 AM »
Anyone have the Purrsephony and Meowlody set item number?

It's 746775088705. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Knibitz

« Reply #772 on: March 09, 2012, 08:51:31 AM »
friend of mine has a MIB school lagoona (20$) and MIB skull shores abbey (15$) for sale on her dA: http://eleanoranne.deviantart.com/journal/monster-high-dolls-for-sale-289343284

Offline MLPgal13

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Thanks for my Avie Calico <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: March 09, 2012, 09:26:40 AM »
OOH, I have not!! When is this going to be??? I live within walking distance of a TRU!!!  :frolic: :frolic:

She believes it wasn't until the 16th...

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: March 09, 2012, 10:26:40 AM »
The new dolls (Venus, Rochelle, Robecca etc) seem to be available in taobao... There's also SDCC Frankie, Cupid, the signature wave 1 dolls.. That place is evil! :silly:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 10:30:17 AM by Filthy »
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

toralei

« Reply #775 on: March 09, 2012, 10:36:02 AM »

She believes it wasn't until the 16th...

okay, thanks for the info~

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: March 09, 2012, 12:05:25 PM »

Don't wanna sound like such a MelancholyMelody but my guess is by the chance that sale does happen, there won't be anything left to be able to participate in it. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yesterday when I went out pony hunting, out of six stores most of them were bare on MH. When I tried to look for the werecat twins set, neither of the 2 TRUs  I went to had them.

I'm also wondering: After calling stores to see if they have the item in stock, which stores are actually willing to put them on hold for you and will they do multiple holds in case you want to check the makeup?
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: March 09, 2012, 01:22:37 PM »
The new dolls (Venus, Rochelle, Robecca etc) seem to be available in taobao... There's also SDCC Frankie, Cupid, the signature wave 1 dolls.. That place is evil! :silly:

This almost made my cry, I want them so bad! T__T
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: March 09, 2012, 01:27:13 PM »
Taobao????

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: March 09, 2012, 01:58:29 PM »

No I am afraid not...those are deposit pages...this is why people need to be so careful on Taobao - these are suppliers who are expecting stock [hopefully] and asking for a down payment against the item...they are listed at 100YUAN which is around £10 for a deposit - you need to contact the supplier for a "final" total but you should note that the price quoted may be not what you pay...you may pay more or even a little less.

Taobao does not make sense for MH purchases they are simply too expensive...unlike with ponies which tend to be a little more reasonable. This is because most MH items are packaged where as a lot of pony pieces are factory test/fun/reject or simply loose items.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal