collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: jurassic world comments thoughts ???spoilers?  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
jurassic world comments thoughts ???spoilers?
« on: June 16, 2015, 11:52:41 AM »
lots of dinos and and an ace cast loved every minute especialy the" clicker trained" raptors   so what did you think ???? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: jurassic world comments thoughts ???spoilers?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 12:32:21 PM »
Loved it. Totally want a pet Blue. xD  I enjoyed seeing how the raptors reacted with the main character, and they were fun to watch.

Not gonna lie, I actually got scared a bit during the movie. Not in a "i cant watch this" way but a "OMG this isnt gonna end well".  Like (spoiler warning):

Spoiler
Some of those deaths were something else. Like how the assistant (who was watching the kids) died? I was spoiled on it, and it was overhyped to me due to it, but thinking about how she died just.....yeah...

But did anyone else kinda get a ".....what? O.o " moment when
Spoiler
the main woman was running in her heelsto guide the T-Rex to the  Indominus Rex?
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline wiccanpony1

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 12:43:13 PM »
I LOVED it! I was worried it wouldnt live up to the hype but I enjoyed it so much,I would happly sit through it again right now lol

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 01:49:44 PM »
I LOVED it! I was worried it wouldnt live up to the hype but I enjoyed it so much,I would happly sit through it again right now lol

yeha me to !!!

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 02:00:14 PM »
The first one was amazing.. The others.. Meh.. About the new one - I would only watch [because of] Chris Pratt..  ^.^ ;) :biggrin: 

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 02:01:25 PM »
LOVED IT!!!!

Spoiler
And i'm not ashamed to say, i cried like a baby when Charlie, Echo and Delta died. Literally cried. And i really wanted Blue to go with Owen lol XD I freaking loved those raptors.

karoish

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 02:01:38 PM »
I went for the dinosaurs. Screenwriting was not anything to get excited about, casting was alright but some talents were lost to their poor writing, some storyline decisions were absolutely poor. Overall, a very naive movie, but you have to go into it oriented so that it's a monster flick.

But I got dinosaurs. In fact, I would have wanted a little more dinosaurs. But the ones we do get all look decently exciting, Jurassic holds true to not overdoing the CGI and has some impressive puppeteering going on. Dinosaurs are big, bad and wreak havoc. This is what I wanted from the movie, and I was pleased with what I got. Would absolutely recommend it as a popcorn flick and seeing it in theaters pays tribute to the impressive sound design.

Overall, didn't love it, didn't hate it. Would see again, for the dinosaurs.
Spoiler
I'd see it again just to see the Indominus Rex escapes her paddock scene. That was intense.

Offline SummerSkye

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 02:33:19 PM »
I liked that they kept it set in the park. I hated whichever one (ones) had dinosaurs outside of the island they were created on. Too cheesy Godzilla for me when they do that so this one was nice.

I liked the movie. It makes me wish that a park like that existed, maybe on a smaller scale. I would say of you like the original you will like this one.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2015, 04:31:11 PM »
My boyfriend and I saw it Friday night at a Cinemark Xtreme 3D theater (which just made the experience even more awesome!)

I won't lie, I wasn't in it for the story or anything really, I just wanted Dinosaurs and Chris Pratt  :P Certainly wasn't disappointed there. I especially enjoyed the design of Indominous Rex, (really glad they have official plushies of her too!), the re-use of the T-Rex from the original film, the original park inside the new one, and of course the raptors!

Super fun to watch, especially the last fight scene. I'd love to see it again :D
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 11:33:14 PM by Bekuno »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2015, 09:14:19 PM »
I liked that they kept it set in the park. I hated whichever one (ones) had dinosaurs outside of the island they were created on. Too cheesy Godzilla for me when they do that so this one was nice.

I liked the movie. It makes me wish that a park like that existed, maybe on a smaller scale. I would say of you like the original you will like this one.

Ok the second movie is lacking but *cough* Site B is in the original books.

Also LOVED this movie so much <3. I am just in love with the I-rex.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:16:15 PM by gemini_pony »

Offline Tigerlilyx

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • ♫ Portugal - Walk The Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2015, 11:21:47 PM »
I love the dinosaurs! I like how they conceptualise the idea of the park's reopening and how it plays out. Plenty of easter eggs too!!  I wish there was more character dev on the two brothers though - I don't feel the older one at all.

AND.......
Spoiler
regarding the movie's pacing, it builds the climax so much that at the end it's just...... that. I was expecting an epic fight showdown or epic death scene of the cunning Indominus Rex. I was expecting the resolution to be way complicated than a hungry mosasaurus. That's my two cents!!

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2015, 12:05:21 AM »
But did anyone else kinda get a ".....what? O.o " moment when
Spoiler
the main woman was running in her heelsto guide the T-Rex to the  Indominus Rex?

Spoiler
She had those on during the entire movie. I kid you not, they were on the ENTIRE time. Lady has talent for being able to pull all that off.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2015, 06:48:48 AM »
I saw it last Thursday at the prerelease and yeah..... it was AMAZING!!!! :yippee:

I dont even know where to begin..... its a worthy sequel. Its the sequel I think the world has been waiting for!!!

I took my Blue growler toy with me to the movies and wore my JP shirt, totally geeked out :blush:

Spoiler
  I was amazed at how raptor whisperer dissed his lady about her not lasting in those high heels but she didnt even break a single shoe!!!! And she....didnt get eaten!? I loved Blue holy cow he is soooooo cute!!!! Him and Delta were so cute!!!!! I love the four raptors and the references to the first movie. I NEED all 4 toys of them to go with my Starlord figure. I loved how they had that asian scientist in the lab! *wink*

the only compliants were that the mosasaur was about 3x too big and those pet reptiles were CG (a monitor toungue on a cham? LoL). Raptors dont have feathers but it doesnt bother me one bit. Raptors were TOO CUTE! I loved how a lot of people died. I like to see dinosaurs eat people for some reason LOL im usually terrified of horror scenes but idk.... dinosaurs are just so cute!

I-rex is awesome. I cant stress it enough!!!!

I cried when Blue saved their lives and then just ran away.... I wanted him to stay with Owen as well.... OMG I CANNOT GET OVER HOW CUUUTE BLUE IS HOLY CRAP!!!!

Amazing movie! Im seeing it AGAIN with my bffs today! :clap: Who wants to come with meeeeeee!? *will share my $8 bucket of popcorn!*
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 06:57:36 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2015, 08:32:53 AM »
Haven't seen it yet but it looks fun.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2015, 01:20:33 PM »
I enjoyed it! Definitely not a movie I feel like I have to see again, but it was decent :) I was not pleased with the main female role at all. So typical of action movies these days :/ Where are my ladies that actually kick butt and don't have to run around in heels?

My favorite was:

Spoiler
The dude who grabbed his margaritas off his table and ran carrying one in each hand during the pterodactyl scene! I died laughing, but I don't think many other people caught it because I was the only one laughing :lmao:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 01:22:32 PM by MonstarNomNom »
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal