Pony Talk > Pony Corral

FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II

<< < (455/455)

Snapdragon:
I'm still working on the first challenge! Do we know what headsets might be for yet? Hopefully I'm getting a head start on the next one...

HoustonCollector72:

--- Quote from: Zapper on August 06, 2017, 12:51:38 PM ---The game won't work for me since the update but I'm afraid I'll have to start over once I de-install. Stupid bugs.

--- End quote ---
Contact the tech support, open the ticket and wait , it could be a month but they will get to you, but keep remindind them of your ticket on the FB page and the IG account , it always has helped to comment on their media accounts.

Post Merge: August 06, 2017, 09:24:17 PM

--- Quote from: Ponytails on August 06, 2017, 05:24:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Barnacle_lady on August 05, 2017, 10:34:51 AM ---So I got the 20 decorations and the pony and now I have to wait 2 days for the next process.....

--- End quote ---

IKR!?!?  Its totally ridiculous!!!!

--- End quote ---
I'm there too now, 1 day 6 hrs left to wait, I kinda like it, a little brake, it was kinda hectic, with the body guards and the headphone pony going all at one time, but now ,is just the headphones left and then continue the Songbird event.

Ponyfan:
There's a pony in the store that needs 50 headsets and also a pony that needs 8 medallions. I'm not sure if those are the same ponies that you will get through the Songbird quests.

Ponyfan

Skeen:
What's the point of having a 20 day event if you're going to spend 14 days just waiting around? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version