Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Some pet art. Updated.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Heart Of Midnight:
Wow! They are so wonderful! Especially that Penny! Its eyes are sure to be just as enchanting in real life! :lovey:

I love cats!  :inlove:

Hannah66665:
I've updated the first post with my newest pieces.  ^.^ Thank you for the lovely comments everyone!

Griffin - the eyes are definitely the part I refine the most! Once I get the rough concept down I paint them first then fill in the portrait around them.  :lol:

Figured it'd be okay to share the photos I referenced here.

SpoilerBaxter - I don't have the photos I referenced of him on this laptop, but I do have a picture of him I snagged from my sister's facebook. I painted him as a gift to her after he passed away.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Penny. This is the cat of a client who's come to me for repeat artworks of their characters and cats. I've fallen in love with their cats after drawing them many times and so I decided to paint Penny for her based on this gorgeous photo of her.

Irisa. One of our family cats.

Wicket. My aunts cat. This photo is roughly 30 years old from my understanding. My aunt had to find some tortie cat photos on google to help show me the correct colors and fur style.

Kody for my aunt. Based off another old photograph.

Ponybookworm:
Two more cuties xxx

Beth3346:
i love these :lovey: Kody with the toy reminds me of my dog. She's always carrying a toy around :)

Hannah66665:
Thanks.  :lovey:
My current project is a Shih Tzu for one of my other aunts. It's such a wildly different dog than the samoyed Kody, so getting the fur right is going to be trial and error haha.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version