collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The loyal subjects vinyl figures. I got one! Anyone else seen them?  (Read 61482 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The loyal subjects vinyl figures. I got one! Anyone else seen them?
« Reply #255 on: August 08, 2017, 04:06:39 PM »
customize that Gusty, haha.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 09, 2017, 02:10:59 AM »

Why would you put that thought out into the world :cry:

Offline gullideth

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 09, 2017, 04:29:11 AM »

Why would you put that thought out into the world :cry:

A little odd, yes. 

lostpony

« Reply #258 on: August 09, 2017, 12:00:32 PM »
Sorry, it's just my brand of humor...

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2017, 08:21:32 PM »
Spied these guys in Australia (at Zing collectibles store) and picked up a box on a whim, pulled Sundance. She's very cute and happy to have her as I don't have her actual pony self yet. Here she is on the shelf with some friends. :)

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Think I'll go back and poach a few more boxes, they're only $18 so not too high of a markup I think. And those clear glitter exclusives!!! WOW something is finally pulling me back into actively collecting MLP!!! :biggrin:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2017, 09:15:10 PM »
Spied these guys in Australia (at Zing collectibles store) and picked up a box on a whim, pulled Sundance. She's very cute and happy to have her as I don't have her actual pony self yet. Here she is on the shelf with some friends. :)

Spoiler

Think I'll go back and poach a few more boxes, they're only $18 so not too high of a markup I think. And those clear glitter exclusives!!! WOW something is finally pulling me back into actively collecting MLP!!! :biggrin:

Luuuckyyy! Sundance is super cute and I'm jelly!
:lovey:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 12, 2017, 07:04:32 AM »
My set from Gypsy arrived on Wednesday, they are all sooooooo cute!! I was early enough in the order queue that I got some of the chase figures, but not all! The only one I'm missing is Lickety Split, so I'm gonna have to hunt around and see if they show up anywhere near me! Their legs pop off REALLY EASILY for some of them, one of them took a header from my desk and her leg went flying! So, be warned! I love 'em though!! I'll try to get some photos to share! I think they'll be great fun to set up for photos, being poseable and all!

I was thinking that the 'gold Firefly' must be the chase figure, but Gypsy told me that not only is she a chase, they apparently ONLY MADE ONE OF HER. O_O Like, TOTAL. So I guess gold Firefly is the ULTIMATE chase pony, LOL!!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 12, 2017, 08:27:29 AM »
My set from Gypsy arrived on Wednesday, they are all sooooooo cute!! I was early enough in the order queue that I got some of the chase figures, but not all! The only one I'm missing is Lickety Split, so I'm gonna have to hunt around and see if they show up anywhere near me! Their legs pop off REALLY EASILY for some of them, one of them took a header from my desk and her leg went flying! So, be warned! I love 'em though!! I'll try to get some photos to share! I think they'll be great fun to set up for photos, being poseable and all!

I was thinking that the 'gold Firefly' must be the chase figure, but Gypsy told me that not only is she a chase, they apparently ONLY MADE ONE OF HER. O_O Like, TOTAL. So I guess gold Firefly is the ULTIMATE chase pony, LOL!!

>_<

Congratulations I'd love to see please?

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 12, 2017, 01:22:10 PM »
These are cute! I might have to see if I can find them.

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 12, 2017, 01:37:51 PM »
Has anyone seen them at places like Barnes and Noble or Game Stop or Comic City?  It seems like they're in places we don't have up here in Michigan.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 12, 2017, 02:13:41 PM »
Has anyone seen them at places like Barnes and Noble or Game Stop or Comic City?  It seems like they're in places we don't have up here in Michigan.

I checked Barnes & Nobles's website and didn't see them on there. They have Loyal Subjects products, according to the Loyal Subjects' website, so I'm thinking either Barnes & Noble has other toy lines by the company, the MLP figures haven't been added to B&N's website yet, or maybe they're available at some B&N locations and not others.

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 12, 2017, 03:14:25 PM »
We were about to go to the Books-a-million two hours away from here, but my boyfriend called first to make sure. A good thing he did, because apparently the closest "pony" thing they have there were Unicornos :/ There's a Barnes and Noble within easy walking distance from me, but I'll be moving to a different state soon. I guess if B&N doesn't get it before I move, I'll have to buy one online instead.

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 12, 2017, 10:59:41 PM »
Ended up going back today and getting four more. I pulled Applejack, Minty, Glory and Princess Sparkle! So psyched not to have pulled any doubles, but now I've got five out of the six commons, which begs the question... do I try any more blind luck, or just outright buy the others I need? :P The store had five boxes left on shelf, I might leave it a while till next paycheck. I now wish that I had a desk at work so that I could put some ponies on it, these little guys are so cute and cheerful and look amazing when put into a dynamic pose. I'm hoping these do well so that TLS produces future waves, hopefully complete the original six ponies because I would adore a Butterscotch, and start on some other beloved characters. Imagine Gingerbread and Mimic in this style! And if they managed to do actual gem eyes for them!!

Spoiler

Somehow ended up with a small family of Glories now. If/when I get TLS Firefly I'll be able to take a picture with her pony form and Running Press book figure too. My Glory unfortunately has the weak legs mentioned by a few other people - the holes on her legs are a little too big and don't "pop" snugly onto the pin joint, she had two legs (one front and one back on opposite sides) floating loose in the foil packaging when I opened her. One other gripe is that the trading card with backstory is packaged inside the foil bag, and has been curved/warped around the pony in all of mine. Some of them are okay to gently curve back the other way or flatten out, but Glory and Princess Sparkle's cards have been actually bent and creased. Anybody who buys these guys loose online, please don't jump to blaming sellers for damaged cards because mine came straight out of the box in less than ideal condition. I don't think there's any way around it though, it's just an unfortunate side effect of them being put in the same narrow space.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 11:01:23 PM by prancingstag »

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 13, 2017, 08:39:50 AM »

Don't have a comic city, but nope to Barnes and Noble, Hot Topic and GameStop.

Post Merge: August 13, 2017, 08:40:23 AM

Ended up going back today and getting four more. I pulled Applejack, Minty, Glory and Princess Sparkle! So psyched not to have pulled any doubles, but now I've got five out of the six commons, which begs the question... do I try any more blind luck, or just outright buy the others I need? :P The store had five boxes left on shelf, I might leave it a while till next paycheck. I now wish that I had a desk at work so that I could put some ponies on it, these little guys are so cute and cheerful and look amazing when put into a dynamic pose. I'm hoping these do well so that TLS produces future waves, hopefully complete the original six ponies because I would adore a Butterscotch, and start on some other beloved characters. Imagine Gingerbread and Mimic in this style! And if they managed to do actual gem eyes for them!!

Spoiler

Somehow ended up with a small family of Glories now. If/when I get TLS Firefly I'll be able to take a picture with her pony form and Running Press book figure too. My Glory unfortunately has the weak legs mentioned by a few other people - the holes on her legs are a little too big and don't "pop" snugly onto the pin joint, she had two legs (one front and one back on opposite sides) floating loose in the foil packaging when I opened her. One other gripe is that the trading card with backstory is packaged inside the foil bag, and has been curved/warped around the pony in all of mine. Some of them are okay to gently curve back the other way or flatten out, but Glory and Princess Sparkle's cards have been actually bent and creased. Anybody who buys these guys loose online, please don't jump to blaming sellers for damaged cards because mine came straight out of the box in less than ideal condition. I don't think there's any way around it though, it's just an unfortunate side effect of them being put in the same narrow space.

Your Glory army looks great together!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 13, 2017, 09:42:38 AM »
Thanks for all these lovely pictures!

I am sure the distribution will eventually even out on them but it's fun to see this "sneak preview"! 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal