collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price check Squinkies Store Display  (Read 339 times)

Offline lovebeam

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Price check Squinkies Store Display
« on: April 10, 2016, 06:54:23 PM »
I just got this at a garage sale for $10. Anyone know anything about Squinkies?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
2,2 2 names in one! Lovebeam @ Cobralily

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Price check Squinkies Store Display
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 05:37:49 PM »
Squinkies have not been around long enough to give a big value yet.  There are lots of these types of store display's circulating with smaller amounts of squinkies.  I would base the value on the number of squinkies in your display to compare with the value of the 25 Squinkie Store Display that sells for 25.00.  Its the only one I have ever seen sell recently.   Since I don't feel like counting what you have there I am not sure how many you have.  The largest sets 145 pieces, I have seen are marked for sale usually in the 65.00 range, but they are not selling well right now.  I have not checked to see if anyone has the same set as you have.  In fact most of the displays are not selling well. I can say though that 10.00 is a bargain for this display.  I would almost think saving it until they have more value may be key.  I am a huge collector of squinkies.  I love them and enjoyed their Disney releases.  They are just really too new right now.  There is another factor to consider in that is if your lot has a rare squinkie that someone out there wants badly.  This I couldn't tell you and I could not tell you the value of it.  Research completed listings on ebay for the best answer to these questions and good luck.  Nice item ;)  I would think nothing over 65.00 will sell and even 65.00 at this time won't probably not even 50.00. :huh:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 05:43:21 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal