Pony Talk > Pony Corral

NW Ohio pony meet: Is a Sunday ok?

(1/24) > >>

LadySatine:
Hiya ponies! Would anyone be interested in a pony meet in Northwest Ohio in Napoleon? It would be closer for the Michigan and Chicago ponies. If we did it, we were thinking maybe end of April. Any interest?

Midnight_Dream:
Well of course you know that I am very much interested! :heart:

It should be noted that we are not trying to take the place of the Ohio Pony Meet that comes around every August. We just thought that it would be a lot easier for those of us in the Northern part of the state to go to this one and that more people for Michigan and Chicago would be able to make it.

Anywhoodle, people should come as it will be a lot of fun! LadySatine, Windsong, and myself are extremely awesome, so it goes without saying that any meet will plan will be loads of fun.

okapishomapi:
I am interested, although it would be a bit of a drive for me (from Athens). Depends on how school is treating me at the time :)

But I would definitely make an effort to get there!

StoryDreamer:
It'd be about 3 or so hours for me, but maybe if I could find something else nearby. I will check with the Ms. :)

LadySatine:

--- Quote from: Midnight_Dream on January 16, 2012, 03:48:29 PM ---Well of course you know that I am very much interested! :heart:

It should be noted that we are not trying to take the place of the Ohio Pony Meet that comes around every August. We just thought that it would be a lot easier for those of us in the Northern part of the state to go to this one and that more people for Michigan and Chicago would be able to make it.

Anywhoodle, people should come as it will be a lot of fun! LadySatine, Windsong, and myself are extremely awesome, so it goes without saying that any meet will plan will be loads of fun.

--- End quote ---

Yes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version