collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion Thread  (Read 37171 times)

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion Thread
« Reply #1485 on: November 19, 2012, 08:27:53 AM »
Can someone that has Jenafire tell me how tall she is. I've seen pics of her body and it looks like she has Nefera boobs. But maybe thats just how the pic looks.

She's the same size as the other standard ghouls. I thought she was bigger with some of the owner photos I had seen of her prior, especially because of her boobs, lol, but I think it's the belly plate lines that are creating an optical illusion.

Edit: Actually, I just checked and her bust is bigger. She's the height of the other standard characters, but her chest actually looks like Nefera's.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 08:30:37 AM by Mandy85 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: November 19, 2012, 08:30:46 AM »
Can someone that has Jenafire tell me how tall she is. I've seen pics of her body and it looks like she has Nefera boobs. But maybe thats just how the pic looks.

She's the same size as the other standard ghouls. I thought she was bigger with some of the owner photos I had seen of her prior, especially because of her boobs, lol, but I think it's the belly plate lines that are creating an optical illusion.

:,<
Ah well, she's still awesome!
Thank you for confirming, Mandy! :heart:

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: November 19, 2012, 08:33:37 AM »

Edit: Actually, I just checked and her bust is bigger. She's the height of the other standard characters, but her chest actually looks like Nefera's.

Thats intresting. Thanks Mandy! I wish she would have been bigger like Nefera.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: November 19, 2012, 09:04:21 AM »
Re: Skullette pillow and throw: They are AWESOME! You MUST get them NOW! The pillow is soooo soft and cuddly. I sleep with it every night. The throw is super soft as well, but not quite long enough for me. I have the twin size MLP blanket that I use as a throw instead. If someone wants pics, I can take some. :)
That's it!! I have to get it now!! Was freezing my butt last night since it was so cold and rainy. >,<; Gonna needs me a blankie to keep me warm. +,+

Ooo that's an interesting new find about Jinafire, I was also wondering the same thing, thanks for checking!

As for Black Friday...=_=; It's getting really rainy lately and I do NOT Want to wait out in the rain and cold, in a line, all night, just to go look for MH Dolls early in the morning (Or late at night, whichever is the correct way to say it) and get shot down when I see no new dolls in the shelves. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: November 19, 2012, 09:16:00 AM »
The twin-sized comforter is on sale for Black Friday at Target. It will be $20.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: November 19, 2012, 09:25:31 AM »
Ah man, so want Skellita & Scaris Clawdeen but cannot afford them, anyone want to trade for them? I can offer G1s from my personal collection? x

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: November 19, 2012, 09:39:11 AM »
So, I just read that the Ghouls Alive dolls come with saddle-styled stands. I wonder if maybe they'll switch all stands to these in the future, or if it's just to accommodate the electronic features on this line only?.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal