collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Official Monster High Discussion  (Read 73957 times)

Obscuria

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Official Monster High Discussion
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2012, 06:24:34 PM »
My best guy friend bought me the Frankie with 3 outfits {I LOVE her haistyle}, the LaLa powder room set, and Ghoulia and scooter set in thanks for something I did for him for is Birthday. They are all awesome, havent opened them yet but I'm working on it, was at Batman last night and got home super late so they were in the trunk of his car all night...lol!

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2012, 07:36:04 PM »
*subscribes*

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2012, 07:40:20 PM »
Found another Monster High Doll at Value Village today a SS Ghoulia she came with everything but her stand, glasses, earings and skirt cover up so not to bad for $1.99 and she came with another Liv doll with a wig. YEAY ME!

Now only if i could find a wave one Lagoona there I'd be extremely happy lol or any wave one doll for that matter.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2012, 08:07:55 PM »
I actually have seen the wave 2 dead tired dolls!  I spotted them at a gas station.  I was SO confused.  I'm pretty sure it was a Love's gas station in Nebraska.  They were priced at $19.99 each there. x_x

Offline cloverofmist

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2012, 08:10:05 PM »
I have classroom ghoulia and a extra classroom frankie for sale or trade if anyone is intrested..

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2012, 08:12:15 PM »
Do you think I'd find anything in Bali or Java?

Only the factory that makes them! Break in, break in!!!!

Offline Sapphire-Light

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://sapphire-light.deviantart.com/
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2012, 08:20:23 PM »
Hum.. from the last pages of the early thread in the latest news of what is coming, it doesn't mention Cleo at all.  >_<

I guess  this feed more the rumors that she is going to get dropped from the main cast?.  :cry:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 08:21:54 PM by Sapphire-Light »

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2012, 08:31:53 PM »
Just because she isn't mentioned doesn't mean she's been dropped. 2.0 Lagoona was never mentioned until she just appeared outta nowhere

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2012, 08:32:20 PM »
Yeah I hope they don't drop Cleo... she's not a favourite for me (not monstrous enough!) but she's so pretty. :heart:

What weird distribution on DT2... I really hope they'll come to Canada or I'll have to rely on one of you guys again  ^.^ But not this month, already several monsters coming! :hug:

So I just spent way too long reorganizing my doll shelves in preparation for new arrivals. I fought with stiff knees, wonky arms, crappy stands, messy hair and recalcitrant accessories! XD It got me thinking, which doll is everyone's most troublesome? You love her to bits but she is SUCH A PROBLEM?

Mine is DotD Draculaura. One of her cuffs was on backwards so I popped her hand off to fix it aaand it took me ages to gently (or... not so gently) get that hand back on! I thought I was going to either break the peg or leave her handless, but I did it.  >_< And her stand is a nightmare~ I eventually gave up and put her in a spare black one. Ahh! But I still love her dearly... And then there's my beloved Spectra, who has a bad knee and needs very careful handling!

So tell me about your problem monsters? :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2012, 08:50:39 PM »
*Peers into new thread*
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2012, 09:01:03 PM »

Weeellllll.... (This is kinda long, so I did a spoiler X3)

Spoiler
I haven't had that many problems, but I have had a few. The worst was when my Sig. Ghoulia's hand wouldn't go back on - and this phase of handlessness lasted an entire YEAR. So it all began on the first day I got her. I was totally new to MH. Sure, I had read the entire MH Discussion thread that was current at the time, and half of the thread before. But I was still learning. And when I found out that you could remove their hands and lower arms, of course I had to try it out for myself. I took her right arm out and was like, "Cool! Now.. let's put it back in!" I gently push it back into place and it wasn't going in. I continued shoving it in but nothing worked! I cried for hours, but still, she had one hand, and one hand only. (Whenever people were like "Why does she have one hand?" I'd say, "Oh, she's based off a zombie. That's totally normal." XD)

One year later, I get back into MH, and remebered... "Oh shoot! I have a zombie without a hand!" and dash into my room, where Ghoulia was lying down, with her hand not so far away from her. I didn't have a clue what to do, so I posted here asking for advice, and everyone suggested to get some steaming hot water and keep the hand in there for a few seconds, and after half of hour of pure determination, hard work, and a poopload of cussing... Her hand was back in place! :D

So... Umm... Yeah. The end. :3
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2012, 10:48:47 PM »

Weeellllll.... (This is kinda long, so I did a spoiler X3)

Spoiler
I haven't had that many problems, but I have had a few. The worst was when my Sig. Ghoulia's hand wouldn't go back on - and this phase of handlessness lasted an entire YEAR. So it all began on the first day I got her. I was totally new to MH. Sure, I had read the entire MH Discussion thread that was current at the time, and half of the thread before. But I was still learning. And when I found out that you could remove their hands and lower arms, of course I had to try it out for myself. I took her right arm out and was like, "Cool! Now.. let's put it back in!" I gently push it back into place and it wasn't going in. I continued shoving it in but nothing worked! I cried for hours, but still, she had one hand, and one hand only. (Whenever people were like "Why does she have one hand?" I'd say, "Oh, she's based off a zombie. That's totally normal." XD)

One year later, I get back into MH, and remebered... "Oh shoot! I have a zombie without a hand!" and dash into my room, where Ghoulia was lying down, with her hand not so far away from her. I didn't have a clue what to do, so I posted here asking for advice, and everyone suggested to get some steaming hot water and keep the hand in there for a few seconds, and after half of hour of pure determination, hard work, and a poopload of cussing... Her hand was back in place! :D

So... Umm... Yeah. The end. :3

Ahh another hand nightmare. :yikes: I've decided not to change clothes unless very necessary (good thing I was already a keep-mostly-in-stock kind of collector!)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Rococo

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2012, 12:18:56 AM »
The doll that I love who gives me way too much trouble is my DotD Frankie! Her little poof on top of her head got messy so I tried to retie her hair to make it look like it does in promos, but I can never get it to look perfect! I also have a super floppy sig Clawdeen who's more like a rag doll than a plastic doll, what with her limbs going every which way.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2012, 01:12:44 AM »
Ohh, hello new thread! Stalking now! :>

Since I only have 5 dolls yet, none has given me any problems so far. *knocks on wood*
When unboxing Abbey and Rochelle tho, I saw small grease stains behind their heads. Hair is fine so far, but I'm watching them. So maybe those two are my 'problem dolls'. ^^

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2012, 02:40:38 AM »
I've heard rumours that you can get spare parts for MH dolls...is this true? Do you get them straight from Mattel?

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal