collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Barbie help !  (Read 415 times)

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
Barbie help !
« on: May 20, 2012, 09:10:14 AM »
Okay, I've been searching for some Barbies I know I own and got several pictures of them MIB for future reference (I want to take pics of the complete sets when I go back to Portugal and include them on my toy collection website), but I am unable to find two sets. The problem is I don't know their names and no matter how much I looked around, I couldn't find them. So, I'll try and explain how they are/what they include:

1. Includes a doll, a purple shop counter, a cash register, paper money (I think), a plastic credit card and several clothes/bags/shoes you can mix and match (they are mainly purple and pink). I tried EVERYTHING to find the name of this set or a picture, but found nothing.

2. This one includes a golden retriever with moving head and a magnet on the mouth zone, three pups with holes in the mouth, a bed kind of thing that will move if you press a button and the puppies will be "shot" out of them bed (this is yellow and purple), a purple leash and a few other accessories I can't remember very well. I don't remember if this set came with a doll as well.

So, if you have these or know the name, PLEASE help me out; I have gone nuts trying to find them out !

Offline Leigh_Lu

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Barbie help !
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 10:13:29 AM »
I guess my question to you (unless you have pictures) if what year aprx. do you think you obtained these in? The problem with Barbie is that she's had a lot of the same playsets revamped and rereleased over the years. There are several playsets that fit those descriptions.

I'm going to take a guess though the store playset you described is the Barbie Fashion Fever Shopping Boutique as it's the only playset that I know of that made the use of the credit card. There was a pink one and a purple one...I'm guessing you had purple. What do you think?

http://www.mjstoy.com/images/BFFBoutique.jpg

Offline Sonata

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 10:15:57 AM »
I guess my question to you (unless you have pictures) if what year aprx. do you think you obtained these in? The problem with Barbie is that she's had a lot of the same playsets revamped and rereleased over the years. There are several playsets that fit those descriptions.

I'm going to take a guess though the store playset you described is the Barbie Fashion Fever Shopping Boutique as it's the only playset that I know of that made the use of the credit card. There was a pink one and a purple one...I'm guessing you had purple. What do you think?

http://www.mjstoy.com/images/BFFBoutique.jpg

Oh, I forgot to include the year, my bad ! I don't know exactly, but I got these between 2000 and 2005, maybe 2004... And it's not that one. If I don't get to ID these soon, I'll take pics of all them when I return from holidays to my mom's house, so no problem :) Thanks anyway !!

Offline Sonata

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 03:09:47 PM »
Bump ! I found the Barbie with the purple counter ! She is Barbie Glam Rama (google it) ! Still need ID on the dogs ! :D

Offline Airiel

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Professional Parasol Seeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 06:49:26 PM »
Apparently, there are a LOT of Barbie playsets that came with puppies.  I think you might have to hunt for that one yourself if no one recognizes it off the top of their heads, or at least get a photo. I just searched for "barbie puppies" and saw about 20 different sets...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Airiel

"Just when the caterpillar thought her world was over, she became a butterfly."

Offline Sonata

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 01:48:41 AM »
Apparently, there are a LOT of Barbie playsets that came with puppies.  I think you might have to hunt for that one yourself if no one recognizes it off the top of their heads, or at least get a photo. I just searched for "barbie puppies" and saw about 20 different sets...

Yeah, I keep on trying, but it will be really hard. I'll take some pics when I go to Portugal and then try get some help :3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal