Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

New Rainbow Brite!

(1/2) > >>

systemcat:
Last night I caught the ad. about the new Rainbow Brite dolls coming out and it was just auto about me placing a pre-order. I don't think I've been this excited before about a coming doll. I don't remember getting the one I had in the 80's I sadly no longer own.

But weird question here. Aren't MLPs sort of dolls? Like by every definition except not human and generally not clothed? The prospect of owning a new MLP has always found me excited. Yet I'm putting this Rainbow Brite doll in another category. ... That could also be because RB dolls vintage are either in bad shape or very expensive.

Leave a Whisper:
Looking forward to seeing your new dolls. MLP falls under toy animals.

systemcat:
 I only purchased one of them.

Nearly $40 if both were purchased. I pre-ordered the one closest to the original doll for design. The new style, the articulated one was nice but I felt if I didn't buy the vintage vibe one I'd regret that more.

Cute fact back in the day my child mind viewed the plush MLPs not as they were. Like I mistakenly viewed my Starshine MLP as "Starlite" and in play would have my Rainbow Bite doll riding her.

Wish, I still had that Starshine plush, but nowadays I have the Glory plush that came out last year. .. Be ready for pictures. ^.^

systemcat:
I feel lucky to have purchased when I did. The whole first batch is now sold out. :blink:

Ponyfan:
I found this Rainbow Brite doll today.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It looks like Stormy, Indigo and either Tickled Pink or Moonglow on the back of the box.

Ponyfan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version