Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Zelfs - Where can I find them?

(1/5) > >>

BlackCurtains:
Recently my interest in these guys has come back around. I really love them but I only ever got the Cow. I want the Egyptian cat sooooo bad. I was just looking on eBay and the prices don't seem too bad (for none rare or sought after) I would probably collect them both loose and on card.

My question, because I know nothing about dolls, is where else to look for them? I checked out Etsy and there are some sellers on there, but is there like a doll marketplace? I feel I would have better luck if there was.

Also, if you have any Zelfs, please post them! ^.^

Lady Frostbite:
There was a Zelf forum that Mothra Stewart of Monster High board was on, I'll see if I can find it. The Egyptian one was mail order I believe, or similar, I had to send away for it for her. I used to buy/hunt them for her!

Carrehz:
IIRC Cleocat was distributed differently depending on where you lived:

In UK she was a mailaway offer, you had to send in receipts/proof of purchases for... like £20 worth of Zelfs (I forget the exact amount) to get her. (this is how I got mine)

In the US, I believe the limited edition Zelfs were just really rare chase figures that you could find in the shops if you were lucky?

BlackCurtains:
Thanks for the info! The last time I saw Cleocat up for sale was by someone here and they wanted $65 for her. I passed at the time.

brightberry:
I looked hard for Cleocat but she was a crazy chase and I doubt many actually made it to the shelf.  My favorites were almost always the chase ones so I had to give up on them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version