collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sailor Moon: Crystal Season 3 and general SM discussion!  (Read 8565 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Sailor Moon: Crystal Season 3 and general SM discussion!
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2016, 09:27:06 PM »
nemubones, I plan on eventually getting Helios and Chibiusa charas!!!! I just love them so much!!!!!

I'm going to an anime store today, one that will let me take pictures this time! A store called Cosplay n Chaems sells the legit Samantha Vega wallets and bags along with fun blindbox figures/charms, cosplay sailor moon outfits, and the miniaturely tablets but they have a strict no camera policy!  Anime pop lets me take pictures, they got in new moonie stuff according to their Facebook! I can't buy anything crazy but I wanna see all the new stuff! There's a bunch more anime stores I haven't been to yet!

Offline nemubones

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • With every mistake We must surely be learning -GH
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2016, 09:58:22 PM »
Lala, do they have those Samantha Vega Diana bags by any chance? Diana is my favorite moon kitty but she getsso few merchandise. Hoping since she started off earlier in Crystal she'll get a plush or something. Her old plush is so pricey. >_<

I'm thinking of biting the bullet and getting the Super Sailor Moon, Chibi Moon, and Saturn Pullips. Not all at once though, that would kill my poor wallet.  :P

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2016, 01:27:46 AM »
I didn't see any Diana purses there, they had the cell phone size cases, the wallets, and one white bag with the moonstick on it. I REALLY wish I could have taken a picture!!!!! They are in a display case with a camera so I couldn't sneek my phone out. Diana is also my favorite! I hope to see a new plush of here soon!

I really want the Sailor Moon and Chibiusa pullips soo bad! They are absolutely darling! I recently got the mini Q-Posket sailor moon figure and she is absolutely adorable!!!

Ahhhh its 3:22 am my time and the anime store opens up at noon! *shakes clock and yells at Mr. Sun* I MIGHT be naughty again and buy another $10 item, they had the Eternal Moon Brooch miniaturely tablet there and ahhhh it was so prismatic and rainbowly I feel like I must own it! Does anyone else collect these or spies on them at bookstores!? Here is my collection so far, I'm not in any way satisfied! I need them all!:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Husband says that if I collect them all maybe they will fuse into my own brooch and wand then I will turn into a magical girl x'D
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 01:32:13 AM by Princess Lala »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal