collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay invoicing issues...  (Read 397 times)

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Ebay invoicing issues...
« on: November 14, 2015, 02:53:22 PM »
Oh my gosh I am having a nightmare with Ebay this weekend!  >_<

So, buyer wins several auctions and I send an invoice with combined postage. But when she clicks on the invoice to pay, it only shows her one of the ponies. I resend the invoice and it seems to show all three ponies but not postage discount. Resend again and nope.

I checked the 'view order details' on my sold page and it says the right total amount but has the wrong postage amount listed?!  :huh: I've also sent several other combined postage invoices which have a similar error on the 'view order details'. I haven't heard from those buyers yet, but I'm worried they will have the same issue.  :(

Has anyone experienced this and were you able to fix it somehow?

For this buyer, she's going to try to pay for one and then I will discount the others individually...I hope that will work. But I don't want to have to do that will all my buyers from this weekend!

Help me please, clever pony peeps!

:yikes:
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay invoicing issues...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 03:41:11 PM »
wen I sold a couple things to the same person, the way it showed up was the whole shipping amount on one auction, and the other with $0.00 for shipping.  They paid like normal, and it worked.
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay invoicing issues...
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 03:42:36 AM »
So we managed to sort it by paying for one with postage and then sending a new invoice for the others with free postage. Go figure!  :rolleyes: At least my buyer was lovely about it. And the other invoices seemed to work OK so panic over. Is it just me or is Ebay really glitchy since their redesign?  :huh:
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal