collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: OM I can't believe what I just saw  (Read 3379 times)

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: OM I can't believe what I just saw
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 05:37:07 PM »
I would have chased him down the street!
I vote we throw him 5 feet into the air and let him land on the concrete, see how he likes it!

ROFLOL yea well I am only 5 ft anyone else want to come over tomorrow and help out with this task lol? Just kidding..but seriously yea..I bet he would appreciate someone throwing his mail up in the air and possibly breaking it.  It just felt like the guy had a lot of anger or built up resentment or something..I mean why else do that...or maybe he was too lazy to walk back and set it on my porch.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 06:13:06 PM »
report him!!! he needs to learn to respect other peoples things
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 06:15:15 PM »
It's good that nothing ended up broken! I just hope he hasn't been throwing the whole neighborhoods' mail all around, i'd hate to see a whole group of people with broken gifts and presents.
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 08:55:23 PM »
Another shining example of the postal system!

prowlsgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 11:15:08 PM »
I was sitting on my chair in the living room and I saw the postal carrier walk up to my house and put the mail in my box. Then he walks off the porch, turns around and stands and the end of my porch and throws..yep throws :mad:   :dropjaw: my packagein the air and down on the concrete porch in front of my door...He just threw it and it had breakable things in it.  I had ordered some accessories that had glass parts and they shipped it in an envelope and the man just throws it about 5 feet in the air.  That is just so rude and so careless.  I could even hear that envelope land on the porch.  Why would he do that?  You know people in the world now days don't seem to care about anything anymore. :huh:
Did they put fragle(sp?) on your package or did the dude just couldn't read?

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 03:11:34 AM »
I would have ran right out there as well. How awful.
I just can't believe a mail carrier would do such a thing. Mine have always been so nice! I guess it depends on where you live though.
The only time I ever saw someone throw a package was a UPS guy but I kinda understood cause he rang someone's bell and there was no answer and couldn't get in through the gate, so he just tossed the box over into the yard.

I started reading your post as "throwing up" too. Haha oops.
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2012, 07:44:08 AM »
No the company didn't mark my package as fragile at all.  Honestly I just think the guy was too lazy to walk back on my porch so thats why he threw it. 

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2012, 09:30:15 AM »
Wow, what a jerk! He was just too lazy to actually do his job! My postal carrier is just lovely. She calls me if she has a package for me (our house sits off the road and there's a fence, so she can't drive up to the house). If the package seems damaged, she'll come back to my house after she finishes the neighborhood to check if the contents are ok. So not all postal workers are such *insert swear word*.
Did anyone see the video of the Fed Ex man throwing the flat screen TV over the fence? He was caught on security film. Mail carriers and delivery service workers are paid to deliver our mail/packages safely and without damage (and I understand that accidents do happen). It burns me up when people are just too lazy/careless to do the job that we consumers pay them for! /rant over/
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2012, 01:26:12 PM »
I used to live in a two story house that had been converted to apartments.  I lived directly at the top of the stairs.  At the bottom of the stairs was the common mailbox that the postman visited most days.  I had a lot of packages coming in on a regular basis, and it wasn't unusual for me to hear a loud *thump* on my door followed by a strange skittering noise.  The postman used to stand at the bottom of the stairs and chuck my packages at my door. 

He was a terrible postman even without that.  We must've been one of the last houses on his route or something.  It was a very rare thing to get my mail before 7pm.  He once came by after 10pm.  And some days he just didn't come by at all.  We wouldn't get mail for a day or more, and then one day at 8am there'd be a PILE of mail from the last however many days he didn't deliver sitting out.  I eventually found out why this was.  I went to a local pizza place for dinner one night and saw him sitting at one of the tables, chowing down on some pizza and chatting with the owner.  His mail cart was right next to him, still relatively full.

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2012, 02:35:36 PM »
Thats just awful Goddessofpeep..wow

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal