collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 163526 times)

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #750 on: March 26, 2014, 04:25:59 PM »
auburey.. i saw that back in nov of last year i didnt grab one.. i wasnt  collecting    i jsut saw that they had them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline aubreysmommy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 26, 2014, 10:37:12 PM »
oh okay so sorry to havebothered u hun;)thanks for msging me back pony hugs

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 27, 2014, 06:26:13 AM »
Oh man Lorelei Redfern, that's a shame! Of course, it's hard to tell what toys will make it big. Sometimes I wish I had a time machine so I would know which ones to buy and hold on to because they'll appreciate in value! lol. If you had grabbed those Clovers when you saw them, you could easily sell them on ebay for $50+ each right now.

Or trade them for valuable ponies here on the Arena. ;)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 27, 2014, 10:54:57 AM »
Oh man Lorelei Redfern, that's a shame! Of course, it's hard to tell what toys will make it big. Sometimes I wish I had a time machine so I would know which ones to buy and hold on to because they'll appreciate in value! lol. If you had grabbed those Clovers when you saw them, you could easily sell them on ebay for $50+ each right now.

Or trade them for valuable ponies here on the Arena. ;)

lol yeah i know right?  XD  oh well 

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 27, 2014, 01:38:03 PM »
I was kinda surprised to find a couple of Zelfs at a second-hand store yesterday!

Their hair is very, very gently matted at the ends and there's a couple of tiny paint chips at the back, but aside from that, they're in great condition!

Yay! I found the eggs today! I love them so much!! I decided to take a pic of my Zelfs collection (so far) for you guys. Who else is collecting them all? And how are you guys displaying yours?

Fantastic collection! I love that you've opened them all but kept Jewely and Clover in their boxes. Because I've done the same thing :P

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 27, 2014, 01:56:31 PM »
I get to go to TRU this weekend! I'm babysitting my niece while my brother's at drill and we're going to be driving her home Sunday. Since they live near a TRU, we're stopping there on the way back. So hopefully that means I'll be able to pick up some of the Zelf eggs while I'm there. Hopefully it won't be too hard to tell which ones are in them.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 27, 2014, 02:31:50 PM »
Argh I keep meaning to post then forgetting. The zelf eggs are packed with two teirs in the display carton. The top tier is all normal, bottom tier is all glitter/pearl :) Terrible packing idea, but good for us  ^.^

Offline LuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dairylandbjd.com/
« Reply #757 on: March 27, 2014, 04:19:41 PM »
The top tier is all normal, bottom tier is all glitter/pearl :) Terrible packing idea, but good for us  ^.^

My TRU has put out 2 cases of them now, but neither one was packed with regular on top and glitter/pearl on bottom. Both tiers in both boxes were mixed. I was the first person to buy any, so I'm pretty confident they arrived that way, but it's possible they may have been mixed up during stocking. What has everyone else encountered in terms of a mix of eggs? The only unusual thing I noticed is that the glitter versions seem MUCH harder to find than the regular or pearl. Out of both cases at my TRU, only maybe 5 eggs total contained glitter Zelfs!  In Series 1, it seemed like the pearl and glitter were just as common as the regular, so maybe it's different in Series 2?

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 27, 2014, 04:25:29 PM »
Hmm weird. Because I checked literally every single one, and that was the case. Managed to get all three catsbys.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 27, 2014, 06:47:03 PM »
does anyone know where i can get a  Design your Zelf at?   its  kinda cute and i'm thinking i want to grab me one.

MaxeBrunet

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #760 on: March 27, 2014, 08:42:13 PM »

Spellinda : Eh, guys, what are those weird creatures ?

:lol:

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 28, 2014, 09:11:47 AM »
Wow Sora, already finding them at used toy stores? Well, kids these days do get tired of their toys fast, I guess.

does anyone know where i can get a  Design your Zelf at?   its  kinda cute and i'm thinking i want to grab me one.

It's a TRU exclusive, I think. My TRU still has three of them on the bottom shelf, they've been sitting there forever.

Offline Lorelei Redfern

• Sprinkles Obsessed
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 28, 2014, 12:30:03 PM »
Wow Sora, already finding them at used toy stores? Well, kids these days do get tired of their toys fast, I guess.

It's a TRU exclusive, I think. My TRU still has three of them on the bottom shelf, they've been sitting there forever.

how much are htey? lol i'll have to see if i can find one next time i go

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #763 on: March 28, 2014, 05:21:07 PM »
SCORE!!! Omg omg FINALLY for the first time, my TRU had the new characters!! :D I'm so so happy! Both sides of the display were filled with Zelfs! There was still a whole bunch of Garney left, but there was also the other Series 1 Zelfs peppered through, and on the other side there were a couple of the Masquerades. AND the tiny blind eggs! AND the new charas! Yay, it was a Zelf smorgasboard!

I picked up Lochlan, Birchy, and Flitter. There was also Kitsu, Teenie Gennie, and Snap Jack. Other people have also said they've found these six, so I assume these six come in half the sets that the store orders, and the other half of the sets (perhaps being released later?) will have Owlmanda, Lady B, Catsby, Webina, Dorothy-Doe, and Dandy-Lion.

I grabbed two of the pink blind eggs and I made sure to get two from the bottom tier, like Rhini said. I got pearl Webina and pearl Flitter. :)

No Jewely of course. :c I will never find her... sigh.

how much are htey? lol i'll have to see if i can find one next time i go

They're $19.99. Yeah pricey, but they're HUGE. Even bigger than the large Zelfs. And soooo much rainbow hair haha!

Post Merge: March 28, 2014, 05:52:32 PM

I got two today  :biggrin: Got Kitsu and Lochlan, although Lochlan's hair is green, not pink like it shoes on the insert

Oh really? My Lochlan's hair is pink in front and green in back! You got all green hair? Maybe it's a factory error! Can you show pics?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 05:52:32 PM by Dragonflitter »

Offline Rhini

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #764 on: March 28, 2014, 08:21:19 PM »
.......I grabbed two of the pink blind eggs and I made sure to get two from the bottom tier, like Rhini said. I got pearl Webina and pearl Flitter. :)......

I got two today  :biggrin: Got Kitsu and Lochlan, although Lochlan's hair is green, not pink like it shoes on the insert

Oh really? My Lochlan's hair is pink in front and green in back! You got all green hair? Maybe it's a factory error! Can you show pics?
Woo! Glad my advice helped  ^.^ I forgot to mention the lochlan was a mini egg one. I can get some pics though.

Meanwhile, I came across THIS weirdness. My regular birchy is...glittery on the inside?! That's so aggravating, why would they do that?  :huh: It just seems like a waste.

So me being my naturally curious self tried to get it off with some acetone. It got the paint off really well but it also uh, disingreated his body  ^^; Whoops! This is all thats left....

Spoiler

Sorry Birchy. I had to do it IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal