collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wedding ponies on Kmart site.  (Read 21706 times)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Wedding ponies on Kmart site.
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2012, 02:41:46 PM »
I tried to order the four ponies, more to see what would happen than out of any idea they would actually be able to fill the order.  I tried to tell it to ship them to me (not for pickup). It insisted I must have two shipped to me, and the other two had to be picked up. Annoying, but oh well. Within two hours, someone from our local Kmart (and I knew they didnt have those ponies--I'd been there the day before, and really, do they get truckloads on a Sunday? lol) called to tell me they didn't have the ponies I'd ordered, only--and he named some of the Honeybuzz et al wave. I called online customer service today about the other two, and was told the order had been cancelled (I have yet to receive that notification). The manager at the local Kmart said something about despite all these different ponies, the orders still come through to the store iusing the same (some kind of) number. So in other words, pony 1, 2, 3 and 4 all come through as an order for pony stock number, say, 5, which is why the system thinks that the local store actually has something in stock. he couldn't explain why I had to have them picked up locally and the others shipped, but said that normally the system "checks" three stores for local pickup before cancelling the order (which makes no sense, because in that case, and based on what he said about the single number for multiple items, the system would think all the stores had all the ponies unless they were out of them completely or perhaps, you ordered more than they had, total, in stock). What a messed up system.

So fwiw, it looks like they are finally "getting it" that they need to cancel orders, not just send out random ponies. OTOH, would it not be simpler to either remove the ponies in question or make a huge, red-lettered notation that they are not yet available or make it so you can't order them or show that they're out of stock? Something?? *shakes head at the silliness*

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2012, 02:45:10 PM »
:nope: got Feathermay, Plumsweet, Honey Buzz and Snowcatcher instead.  Not surprised.
:( I'm sorry

Offline mshesha

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2012, 02:56:28 PM »
:nope: got Feathermay, Plumsweet, Honey Buzz and Snowcatcher instead.  Not surprised.
Their system does not give me the option to return them to a store. 
I have to pay (UPS fees) to return them.  I sent an e-mail to Imran Jooma, Sears VP of e-commerce.  We'll see where this leads to...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 05:25:39 PM by mshesha »

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2012, 04:59:10 PM »
Really...? If you print your online receipt and bring the toy to a store with you, you should at very least be able to exchange it...

Interesting. :(

sweetsong100

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2012, 05:22:11 AM »
Wow, I'm sorry for anyone who got the wrong product:(.
That's just so wrong of Kmart to do this. I mean if it happened before, you'd think that they would have fixed the problem.
I was really hoping for some new ponies too. I guess I'll never believe what I see on a Kmart website from now on, and wait until TRU, or a more trusting place advertises them.
Still hoping they come out soon.

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2012, 05:38:18 AM »
I have to pay (UPS fees) to return them.  I sent an e-mail to Imran Jooma, Sears VP of e-commerce.  We'll see where this leads to...

last time when i ordered the wedding ponies, they sent me the wrong ones. i emailed that person and they were very quick and nice with a response. i hope they're quick and nice with you too!
they gave me a refund and let me keep the ponies they sent. i was very mean in the email though, i wanted the wedding ones so bad.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mshesha

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2012, 05:29:33 PM »

last time when i ordered the wedding ponies, they sent me the wrong ones. i emailed that person and they were very quick and nice with a response. i hope they're quick and nice with you too!
they gave me a refund and let me keep the ponies they sent. i was very mean in the email though, i wanted the wedding ones so bad.
Yes, they were quick and nice. I'll get a refund and they're paying for the shipping.  I gave it a try...
EDIT: Just to bring some closure: I got Paypal refunds and a replacement gift card with no expiration date back.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 05:26:02 PM by mshesha »

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2012, 07:05:58 PM »
Well at least it seems everyone is getting their refunds ok  :huh:
It's still really disappointing Kmart has such a flaw in their system.

Offline xkappax

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Kappacino Creations
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2012, 06:03:18 AM »
I just got 4 random ponies... no lyra and trixie. I did end up keeping feathermay, though, she's really awesome! :) And the girl at the Kmart returns desk was into friendship is magic! She saw my rainbow dash shirt and started talking about how she was waiting for the DJ Pony toy. :P

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2012, 11:03:07 AM »
I just got 4 random ponies... no lyra and trixie. I did end up keeping feathermay, though, she's really awesome! :) And the girl at the Kmart returns desk was into friendship is magic! She saw my rainbow dash shirt and started talking about how she was waiting for the DJ Pony toy. :P

Doh! Glad you at least got one pony you liked and didn't have a difficult time with returns! :)
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2012, 03:55:04 PM »
Ordered Cherry Berry.  Got Cherry Pie.  Freaking LOL, guess they thought it was close enough XD  Ima keep her though and trade (of course I'll throw a hissy fit with KMart as well), a ton of people seem to be having trouble finding her and Diamond Rose, so it's not a complete waste.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 03:58:20 PM by Pinkie21 »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2012, 04:03:13 PM »
Lucky to get Cherry Pie and not Pinkie Pie, Pinkie21! lol!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal