collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Who do you follow on social media?  (Read 1517 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Who do you follow on social media?
« on: August 22, 2023, 11:06:08 PM »
I've been watching more YouTube recently and found some new people to follow :)

I love silly animal videos and this dude Rockstar does voice overs for dogs. The videos themselves are funny, but his voiceovers make it even funnier :lol:

I have never been fashion conscious ever. But for some reason YouTube put a video by Andrea's fashion galaxy in my recommended. I watched it and I love her :lol: She's funny and really has the knowledge about what to wear for different circumstances.

Emiology is a rat expert. I started watching her when I decided I wanted pet rats. She also has mice and has a lot of info on them too.

For Sims4 fans, I found The Mossy Sim, who makes extremely beautiful builds based around nature. Her videos are very calming with nice music and she puts her creations up in The Gallery.

Another great Sims4 player is lilsimsie. She's made several official lots for expansion packs. She has a lot of great building tutorials. She also live streams playing the game, and she's pretty funny too.

Sartes makes amazing things out of cardboard. She mainly does fancy boxes or hidden book nooks but there is other stuff as well.

JustKnate is a guy who goes around helping the homeless. He must be a millionaire and that's what he's chosen to do with his money. Lots of heartwarming stuff.

I don't do tik-tok really. In fact I only ever see the videos on YouTube as posted by someone else. My Instagram is all about ponies. A lot of them are customizers.

Blazenheartcustoms does incredible things with an airbrush. Her customs are amazing.

lachlana.vintage makes the most gorgeous ponies with lots of bling.

canadianmlpcustoms also does amazing things with an airbrush.

I'm not on Twitter "X" anymore and haven't been for a long time. I'm not sure what else there is? I can't think :lol:

Anyway, please share who you follow :) (but make sure they are Arena appropriate!)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Who do you follow on social media?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 10:26:06 AM »
Sharkbytes & The Malibu Artist for sharks, Hooked By Robin among others for crochet, Nimble Needles among others for knitting, Scishow & Sir Swag for science & current affairs (News without the bull is awesome), some for fascinating facts, Cinema Therapy & related for therapy with a fun twist (Jono is a movie geek therapist), & I have to shout out Retrogeek!!!

There are also a few Youtube channels dedicated to the Ikea sharky for something cute xxx
But it's pretty much all Youtube
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 11:01:13 AM »
I am mostly ever on youtube too. I watch a lot of ambiance especially anything fall related.  I also like to watch walking videos. Ghost reaction videos. History videos. 

So...

Art Deco
History Calling
SciShow
Sideprojects
Out and About
Viva La Dirt
Storied
Foil Arms and Hog
Africam
xCanadensis
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 04:27:07 PM »
I love SWF Beach Life on YouTube.  Stands for South West Florida Beach Life.  She posts weekly videos of Shelling on different Florida beaches.  You guys may find it boring, but it’s my way to visit the ocean once a week even though I can’t in real life.  And I’ve never seen her face, but her voice sounds so kind. 

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2023, 06:43:07 AM »
I follow a quite a lot :blush:.

Youtube

Jonna Jinton. Swedish youtuber but she posts in English. She's the girl who at age 21 moved from Gothenburgh up to her ancestors isolated village up north in the woods (but waaay south of me) and started blogging about it. Her grandparents lived there as well as her great uncle. She got a dog, Nanook who just turned 13 years old. She started out living in her parents uninsolated summer cottage, then moved to the old schoolhouse. She supported herself doing oddjobs and photograph the nature and herself in different situations for the blog, started selling her photos.. her jobs got bigger and bigger and her blog grew. She met a guy on the blog, they got married, she moved from blogging to youtube, they moved to their dream home in the village etc. She now have over 4 million subscribers on Youtube, a jewelry business, sells her paintings and photograps, and almost her entire family works with her now. She is just a very succesful human being. Still living in that village and still being very grounded, down to earth. Her parents moved up there as well. I have been following since her second year blogging and I just love her videos. Whenever she posts a new one, I know I'm in for a calming, soothing treat, just as I was with her blogposts. She also has a Instagram.

Life in Yukata A girl who shows how daily life is in Siberia, living in conditions of -70 degrees C in the winter.

ASMRTwix Two sisters, one infront of the camera, one behind it, who goes to different spas in Japan and get treatments. Best thing to watch when I have a hard time falling a sleep. They are also growing and now have a business for different face massage equipment and jewelry. Is on Instagram as well.

Maupin Farrier Co Also ASMR for when to fall a sleep. A farrier that takes cares of hooves.

Gaminggrannar (gaming neighbours) Swedish youtubers who collect and play old video games, visit other collectors and speciality stores etc. Streaming while playing old games every monday night on Youtube.

Alasdair Beckett-King A redheaded bearded brit who in very short films makes fun of popular film media.

Tänk Till (Think thoroughly) Swedish Youtube channel where young adults get to answer questions people are too afraid to ask. Like, questions you never dared asking a person in drag, is anwered by a person in drag. The topics varies from HIV, LBTQ+, schizofrenia, cancer, juvenile detention, abortion etc.

Instagram:

my_aussi_girl A girl who has magical hands when it comes to train her australian shepherd support dog. It started with Secret, now she has Promise. What she get that dog to do is just amazing and the love between them is so beauitful.

Lenafurberg A Swedish artist known for her comic Mulle, a very special horse. I grew up with those comics.

Myskoxecentrum, an account where we follow some Muskox in a closed area. The place work for preserving them and are posting updates from their lives.

andythehighlander the scotsman Andy, who is a kiltbearing tourguide and shows of the best side of Scotland and its history.

dolphinedronedome a guy based in California who works on a whale safari and post drone videos of whales and dolphins.

Kvinnohistoria (womens history) posts every day about a woman who was significant in history from around the world. Ususally the woman was born or died on the date she is posted on, or something significant happened.

Besides that my citys ER, Ambulance and police has Instagram accounts where they post informative things and about life in those proffesions.

Other than that I follow my favorite music artists.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal