collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney +  (Read 3324 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Disney +
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2022, 03:27:38 PM »
Anyone else having issues with Disney + today?  My Internet went out for at least an hour on Wed. Today was the first time I tried getting on Disney + since then.  I followed the directions on Disney +.com for logging in on a Smart TV. After I put my email in, I got a message about a passcode sent to my email.  Somehow the next screen got stuck and I couldn't enter the passcode.  The 2nd time it worked and I was able to watch Disney + on the Smart TV.  I don't get why I had to change my password unless it has something to do with the Internet being out for so long.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2022, 11:42:43 AM »
Anyone having issues with Disney + today?  It's extremely cold where I live right now and although the Internet connection is still showing good. sometimes it's going extremly slow. 

I was on Disney + earlier, but when I tried to stop the episdoes were watching and go back to the main screen, something went wrong.  When I got back to the home screen, only a few things were on there.  When I tried to log out on the Smart TV none of the settings would show up.  I was finally able to exit the app, but I don't know if I'm logged out or not. I did log out on my phone but I just tried the app again a few minutes ago and it says "Something went wrong. Try again later" or something like that.

I'm not sure if it's my internet or the Disney + app.

Ponyfan

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2022, 12:39:40 PM »
I might say yes to this if Fillmore EVER gets put on this service, no DVD OR VHS at all unless someone taped the series it is pretty much lost media.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2022, 01:06:30 PM »
I might say yes to this if Fillmore EVER gets put on this service, no DVD OR VHS at all unless someone taped the series it is pretty much lost media.

I taped the whole series when they reran it over here some years ago! :) Isn't there a bootleg copy of it online somewhere? :o I hate that Disney buried it, it's such a good show.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2023, 09:20:09 AM »
Anyone having problems today?  I just tried to log in through the Smart TV and got a message on the phone (because I have to log in on the phone using a code on the TV) that my email wasn't recognized and to double check it and if I forgot my password to reset it.  I know my email and password and used them last week to get on without issues.  The payment is paid up.  I got error 82 which I think means that the severs are overloaded with users?

Ponyfan

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal