collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Weird dreams thread  (Read 15255 times)

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Weird dreams thread
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2022, 02:57:49 PM »
Last night I had that weird dream where I was involved in a small group that made counterfeit money and for some reason secretly operated from one of the rooms in our parish building. The first time I was there with them, I had to fill out some paper with some writing, and I decided to write something at the bottom with UV ink, some warning saying they make counterfeit money or something, and one of them actually found out but for some reason didn't do anything about it and I got away with it. The second time I was there, one of them was being too loud, cracking jokes and all, until it finally caught the attention of one of the parish workers, who looked inside the room and found out about the whole illegal operation. I was pretty scared because now they knew everything and they knew I was with them, I was hoping I would get away but I knew I would now go to jail for many years. I tried telling myself that my invisible ink message from earlier would serve as evidence that I wasn't one of them and was actually trying to stop it, but it didn't make me feel much better. Even when I woke up early in the morning, it still took me some time to realize it was just a dream and for a while I was actually lying in bed worrying about what would happen with me, but then when I finally came fully to my senses I realized it wasn't actually real, and it was such a relief. Then I briefly fell asleep again, and in my second dream I went for a walk somewhere and then decided to take the shortest route back home, which happened to be along same paved walkway between some wall and some really thick foliage. The path was actually covered with nettles growing between tiles, but I told myself that since I had long pants and since there weren't that many of them, it probably shouldn't be a problem, and when after some time the nettles became much thicker I just told myself that it's a good thing I decided to wear long pants that day, but eventually I noticed an entire wall of nettles obscuring everything ahead of me and I decided I would actually have to go back and take a longer route. At this point it turned out the whole thing was actually in some tunnel underground, and when I finally reached the entrance through which I had gotten in there before, it turned out it was blocked. For some reason I decided to sleep on it, and when I woke up I was terrified to find I couldn't open it and was trapped there, but eventually I did find some way that I don't even remember now. I got out and I noticed the sky outside looked very nice, and then I went home. Some time after that, I woke up.
Inka Dinka Doo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2022, 12:12:26 PM »
My dreams have been so so strange and vivid lately. Does anyone else go along with the idea that you get strange dreams at Halloween, about people who have passed? I also think I've become super sensitive the further I've gone along in my pregnancy and for the last week or even two it's like I've been feeling the veil get increasingly thinner. My dreams have been about people who I loved in my life and lost years ago, also anxieties about freinds who are still living but I don't see them any more. Maybe since I moved away from my home town I've become lonely.

I had a freind at grad. school who dived in and rescued me when an angry housemate decided to come home drunk and assault me. I have always had intense feelings for him even though we weren't a physical couple at any time. He died around two years ago at work, from a heart attack. I knew he had a lifelong heart problem, he was still only around 40 years of age. He was working in Virginia, USA and I hadn't seen him for years but one of our former colleagues let me know. I still think about him really often and dream about him. Lately I've been dreaming or thinking about him very often and also my Nanna on my Father's side, who was wonderful to know a very kind ally when I was a kid. She died when I was 18 years old.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2023, 08:35:11 AM »
Today I had that weird dream after I woke up early to go to the bathroom and then went back to sleep. Basically, it started with me finding a picture (online maybe?) of one of the streets in my neighborhood from around 1995, but then it turned into watching a documentary from around that time with the cameraman walking around all the streets in that area. What was really weird is that the documentary in that dream was really realistic and detailed, I swear it felt just like watching something real about my town, although I think at one point it featured an apartment building that doesn't exist in real life (but then again, later in the dream I rewatched the documentary and I think it turned out I had actually mistaken it for another building further down the road that does exist IRL), at one point it even featured a small strip mall that I sometimes visit and I remember how surprised I was to see what stores were located there back then (I know one of them had a really ridiculous name, but I don't remember it now). I liked that video so much that I decided I will compare each scene with Google Street View to see what those buildings look like today, and when I woke up I was really disappointed to learn that it was all just a dream and that this documentary doesn't really exist, especially since it just felt so real...
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2023, 02:01:16 PM »
.. had a very weird work dream
first I apparently had been off a week or more?
 came back and everything was a disaster, like sinks were busted water pouring everywhere, the employee bathroom was destroyed and purple??  we had several residents go missing and the nursing staff was suddenly consisting of just a snail.
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2023, 04:43:14 PM »
.. had a very weird work dream
first I apparently had been off a week or more?
 came back and everything was a disaster, like sinks were busted water pouring everywhere, the employee bathroom was destroyed and purple??  we had several residents go missing and the nursing staff was suddenly consisting of just a snail.

sounds like work is stressing you out :huh:

the other night i had one of those dreams where i keep trying to get somewhere and i never do. i keep getting sidetracked and forgetting what i'm doing.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2023, 09:13:29 AM »
I had a vivid nightmare.  There's a snowstorm predicated to hit my area tomorrow. 
In my dream I had gone somewhere for an appointment and the snowstorm hit while I was there.  My family was trying to get back home.  It was night and there was snow piled up everywhere.  My dad was driving and decided to take a highway.  The roads were packed with blue glittery ice.  I could see it when the headlights shone on it. I screamed a couple of times.  At some point in the dream. I realized it must be a nightmare and started saying "Wake up! This can't be real."  A noise woke me up from the nightmare.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Kitcatepic

• Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I've been living in the state of dreaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2023, 05:15:06 PM »
One time I had a dream that my parents were throwing a party dedicated to those little snack bag things you get at parties they brought in a crane and a bulldozer and some other large trucks to help prepare then they canceled the party because they had too many snack bags  :huh:
long live chrysalis

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2023, 10:52:13 AM »
I had one this morning and just had an idea I should share it here.

My dream was about where I was with my parents and they took me along to a random location that was about a homicide. I remember myself walking into the already cleaned up house and all of a sudden like falling over and catching myself on a bed. Next, I walked around to see what was happening and I walked to this small bedroom and observed the room. I looked around and saw like a dead body outline or something and I opened the closet and saw like cut off feet in the closet shelf. And then I remember myself saying in the dream after someone asked,

"We are still trying to investigate what this could be"

and then I said,

"I LOVE investigations!"

And I woke up soon after and realized I need to get ready for school. I am still confused why I had this dream.  :(
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

Offline Kitcatepic

• I've been living in the state of dreaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2023, 05:07:44 PM »
Last night I had that weird dream where I was involved in a small group that made counterfeit money and for some reason secretly operated from one of the rooms in our parish building. The first time I was there with them, I had to fill out some paper with some writing, and I decided to write something at the bottom with UV ink, some warning saying they make counterfeit money or something, and one of them actually found out but for some reason didn't do anything about it and I got away with it. The second time I was there, one of them was being too loud, cracking jokes and all, until it finally caught the attention of one of the parish workers, who looked inside the room and found out about the whole illegal operation. I was pretty scared because now they knew everything and they knew I was with them, I was hoping I would get away but I knew I would now go to jail for many years. I tried telling myself that my invisible ink message from earlier would serve as evidence that I wasn't one of them and was actually trying to stop it, but it didn't make me feel much better. Even when I woke up early in the morning, it still took me some time to realize it was just a dream and for a while I was actually lying in bed worrying about what would happen with me, but then when I finally came fully to my senses I realized it wasn't actually real, and it was such a relief. Then I briefly fell asleep again, and in my second dream I went for a walk somewhere and then decided to take the shortest route back home, which happened to be along same paved walkway between some wall and some really thick foliage. The path was actually covered with nettles growing between tiles, but I told myself that since I had long pants and since there weren't that many of them, it probably shouldn't be a problem, and when after some time the nettles became much thicker I just told myself that it's a good thing I decided to wear long pants that day, but eventually I noticed an entire wall of nettles obscuring everything ahead of me and I decided I would actually have to go back and take a longer route. At this point it turned out the whole thing was actually in some tunnel underground, and when I finally reached the entrance through which I had gotten in there before, it turned out it was blocked. For some reason I decided to sleep on it, and when I woke up I was terrified to find I couldn't open it and was trapped there, but eventually I did find some way that I don't even remember now. I got out and I noticed the sky outside looked very nice, and then I went home. Some time after that, I woke up.

That reminds me of a certain dream I had I don't remember most of the details but the one thing I do remember was that I killed someone in the dream and felt really bad about it then I woke up and was really relieved
long live chrysalis

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2023, 07:09:56 AM »
Last night I had a dream where I was a pirate! I had this really neat red and gold outfit on. Even better, I was captain of the ship :D It was a "salt ship" and we were trying to dig up crystals.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2023, 06:03:02 PM »
One night I was in a big museum where there were a lot of different old things.
The reason why I went there was that there was a special section for ponies!  :wow: The large room/hall where the ponies were supposed to be was mostly full of other old stuff and the ponies had their own little area on the back wall of the hall. I thought I was going to see a lot of ponies because there were big advertisements/brochures about ponies in the doorway of the hall and two strange dark colored ponies were standing there. I don't remember seeing any ponies on the back wall at all, but a lot of photo albums with photos given by different people, showing people with toy ponies. :pout: I was very disappointed with the exhibition and cursed out loud about the loss of my money, until suddenly I heard the museum director coming and saw that he is King Diamond himself (a Danish/American singer whom I admire very much)!  :shocked: :heart: Wow he owns that museum! I went to him to talk, wondering about the lack of pony department. He said that this section of the museum is brand new and the ponies are just getting there…
I don't remember anything more about the dream… I think I woke up to something and then the dream was over. This was the first time he's in my dream.. maybe I've been listening to his music too much.  :blush: :snicker:
:zzz:

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2023, 05:42:50 AM »
I had a dream last night where I was on an animal freak farm. There were 6 legged sheep and two faced pigs and other weird things. The lady that owned it got mad at me when I told her she was a bad person for running the farm and exploiting the animals. She chased me with a guitar.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2023, 07:00:18 AM »
I've had weird dreams lately too.

The first one was a few nights ago and I dreamed I was trapped in a car that was filling up with water and was about to drown.  This is one of my irrational fears to the point where I was watching a movie one time and this situation happened to the characters in the movie and it startled me a little because it was unexpected.

In the dream I had last night, I was a character from one of my favorite animes.  I dream stuff like that sometimes, but this one was weird for several reasons. 

We had all flown to Japan and were staying in hotel.  All of the  other anime characters were in different rooms in different parts of the hotel and my roommates were people I went to school with or interacted with recently. We were supposed to have a schedule of things to do but on one  would tell me where we were supposed to be,  I met a dog and fell asleep.  I also fell in to a pool and started drowning, but I turned in to a mermaid. I thought I wouldn't get out of the pool because my tail was so heavy, but I finally managed to.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2023, 05:08:21 AM »
I had a dream about hamsters! :hamster:

They were all living in this cute pixel RPG style village. They were normal dwarf hamsters except for the colors! Some were pink, some were bright blue and white. They were all adorable :hearts:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2023, 09:17:58 AM »
I had one this morning that was based on the chapter of my book I read before bed. Like what I am saying is that what I read in the chapters was carried into a dream I then had.
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal