collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: OMG!Fashion style applejack and daisy dreams! :D  (Read 5914 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: OMG!Fashion style applejack and daisy dreams! :D
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2014, 02:35:44 PM »
Gotta say guys, as excited as I am for some of you to finally get her, this is the fakest looking thing I have ever seen. Hasbro would not use pictures from strawberry reef for one, and second the the accessories are recolored ones we have already seen, when we always have gotten new accessories with new releases. This is just a hoax, until there are real images don't believe it.

finally! somepony who agrees!  XD

Yea I mean literally that Daisy Dreams is smaller, and a picture of the brushable one. Same with the FS Applejack picture, aren't these someones photos they took for eBay and then let strawberry reef use them. Yes the do reuse and recolor accessories, but never this identical, and there always is something new. Applejack has all the same accessories, the bangs mold which is retired, and Cadences boots the only difference that were colored blue.  I'm a graphic designer and no how easy it is to make fake pictures like this, in fact if you'd like I can make all kinds of even more believable ones. This image is fake guys don't get your hopes up.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline June

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2014, 03:53:23 PM »
Gotta say guys, as excited as I am for some of you to finally get her, this is the fakest looking thing I have ever seen. Hasbro would not use pictures from strawberry reef for one, and second the the accessories are recolored ones we have already seen, when we always have gotten new accessories with new releases. This is just a hoax, until there are real images don't believe it.

Yea I mean literally that Daisy Dreams is smaller, and a picture of the brushable one. Same with the FS Applejack picture, aren't these someones photos they took for eBay and then let strawberry reef use them. Yes the do reuse and recolor accessories, but never this identical, and there always is something new. Applejack has all the same accessories, the bangs mold which is retired, and Cadences boots the only difference that were colored blue.  I'm a graphic designer and no how easy it is to make fake pictures like this, in fact if you'd like I can make all kinds of even more believable ones. This image is fake guys don't get your hopes up.

Aww :(
So it isn't true what somebody said about this being a "filler" picture until they make official stock?

Offline MorningGlorysParadise82

• Trade Count: (+32)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2014, 04:03:25 PM »
Omponys! Those boots are SO CUTE!
Live as though the world is as it should be, to show what it can be.
Want List/My Ponydex/Ref.sheet

popyduggan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2014, 04:08:06 PM »

Idk, that Rarity/Pinkie Pie rerelease was pretty much identical except for the little peghook on top of the box. Also, they could have bangs if they wanted to, I mean look at Shadowbolt Rainbow Dash, she came out a few months ago and she has them. I think anything is possible.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 04:10:22 PM by popyduggan »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2014, 04:09:44 PM »

Idk, that Rarity rerelease was pretty much identical except for the little peghook on top. Also, they could have bangs if they wanted to, I mean look at Shadowbolt Rainbow Dash, she came out a few months ago and she has them. I think anything is possible.

Yea but that was the exact same pony release, they wouldn't add Cadence boots and give us everything else the same, these are clearly fakes just like the sunset shimmer fs.

For Sale Wants

popyduggan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2014, 04:17:12 PM »
You're right though, the photos look totally photoshopped, especially Daisy's shoes and the boots don't have the same lighting as the AJ that's wearing them.

Also, the boots kind of freak me out, like why would a pony wear boots designed for a human?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 04:20:05 PM by popyduggan »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2014, 04:20:46 PM »
Yea exactly and the fact they used the brushable mold and re-sized her, so much about this is screaming FAKES!

For Sale Wants

Offline BabyMedley

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+60)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2014, 04:47:54 PM »
Why would some website in Brazil make a fake pony offering for their catalog?
BabyMedley

I'm at almost 2,500 ponies!
Former Chair of Equestria LA
Follow me on Twitter: caycifish!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2014, 04:59:29 PM »
I'm sure its by mistake or something who knows But see I can recolor too!

For Sale Wants

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2014, 05:19:08 PM »
I'm sure its by mistake or something who knows But see I can recolor too!

I would buy the hell out of your recolors, Neon! lol
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2014, 05:34:24 PM »
I think we can all agree that the images of Applejack and Daisy Dreams are edited from images of past releases. But that doesn't mean they're not going to be released! Why would someone go to the work of editing those particular images in such a way otherwise?

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2014, 06:11:25 PM »
I think we can all agree that the images of Applejack and Daisy Dreams are edited from images of past releases. But that doesn't mean they're not going to be released! Why would someone go to the work of editing those particular images in such a way otherwise?

To mess with people, who knows why people do anything.

For Sale Wants

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2014, 06:14:25 PM »
They follow the same style and look as past promotional images, and not all of them were 100% accurate either.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2014, 06:34:00 PM »

To mess with people, who knows why people do anything.

To get a cheap FS AJ? that's why I'd do it... not that I would of course - I paid for mine fair and square.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2014, 07:09:00 PM »
Aww :(
So it isn't true what somebody said about this being a "filler" picture until they make official stock?

We just don't know. No one here knows for sure; we're all just giving our opinions.

But I thought there was a picture near the beginning of the thread of Applejack with new accessories, in addition to the picture of her with the recolored Cadance boots.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal