TCB > Wanted!

Fantasy Fillies?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rhini:
I have 3 I found at a rummage sale and scored for $2 each  ^.^ I'm not sure I want to part with them, but expect high prices if you do decide someone who wants to sell

kellyponyfeathers:
I do have some Star Prancers if you're interested; they're also by Marchon.  (There was a Fantasy Fillies group called Star Prancers, but that's not what I have, sorry.)

Terra:

--- Quote from: northstar3184 on November 24, 2014, 05:42:58 PM ---I'm not sure about their value, but the prices I've seen on ebay for them are between $150 (loose) and $250 (MIB). Although those were Buy It Now prices, and I can't recall seeing one for auction.

It's a shame. As a kid I had Cirra, Ala, Jewel, Prisma, Alexis, Zinnia and Electra. I wish I had kept them since its so hard to find any of them now.

--- End quote ---

I sure hope  over  $100 isn't standard for loose  ones *~*  I just  want to  recover childhood  ponies  ahha... I just bought a light up one from Thunderwing - and I'd hate to think I might of taken advantage of them if they're really worth between 40-150. (I promise  it's not for resale or anything!)

I had prisma as a kid and she was special too me, but I messed her up really bad because I kind of inherently broke everything I touched at that age :k I still have her, but she went under heavy restoration (new paint, new sequins and glitter, apoxysculpt leg) and doesn't have her original Jem horn :((

northstar3184:
Just out of curiosity, which of the light-up ones did you buy?

Terra:
Haley, which I'm pretty sure was the one my sister had as a kid. <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version